PDA

View Full Version : OMG, was this cntdwn?

navscanmaster
10-21-2009, 06:59 PM
BURLESON COUNTY STANDOFF (http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/65297197.html)

:devil: :D

LE Dad
10-21-2009, 07:05 PM
LOL if so he will be screaming about Cuero :D and the conspiracy against him.:rolleyes:

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
LOL if so he will be screaming about Cuero :D and the conspiracy against him.:rolleyes:

lmao :D

44INAROW
10-21-2009, 09:48 PM
hey Cntdwn - just so you know - we laughed about you at Booster Club tonight. :D

navscanmaster
10-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
hey Cntdwn - just so you know - we laughed about you at Booster Club tonight. :D

I can see his face getting red, or hornet burnt orange. Wait, no I can't, he never made any meet and greets!:doh: :thinking:

navscanmaster
10-21-2009, 10:03 PM
If I can be serious about it at all, I knew that it was the poster last known as nunya. I was really trying to find some common ground with him this time, but I think he takes this board and the mentality of the posters WAY too seriously. I catch hell at work all the time because that is just what people do nowadays, talk smack. It is a way of life now. I have a group of Madisonville guys that watched them beat Cameron, and all of a sudden, they are adament that Navasota doesn't have a chance in Week 10. I bite my tongue and move on, whereas cntdwn/nunya/insertfuturenamehere just can't let it go. You can't even agree with him without it being an insult to his intelligence.

ProudHornetMom
10-21-2009, 10:10 PM
You should have to be from the same community and know he's out there somewhere.

WOS87
10-21-2009, 10:35 PM
I would comment but there is something called doctor-patient confidentiality... ;)

JUST KIDDING!

44INAROW
10-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
I would comment but there is something called doctor-patient confidentiality... JUST KIDDING!

lol nice one :clap:

LE Dad
10-21-2009, 10:45 PM
I would comment but there is something called doctor-patient confidentiality... JUST KIDDING! Up the meds :thumbsup:

LE Dad
10-21-2009, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
You should have to be from the same community and know he's out there somewhere. I feel for your town:doh: :doh:

This guy must be a social disaster :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sinton66
10-22-2009, 06:34 AM
I would comment but there is something called doctor-patient confidentiality... ;)

JUST KIDDING!

He needs help for sure. I haven't decided yet whether it should be a psychiatrist or a priest. He either has "issues" or needs an exorcism.

garciap77
10-22-2009, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
He needs help for sure. I haven't decided yet whether it should be a psychiatrist or a priest. He either has "issues" or needs an exorcism.

exorcism!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Dave_brockie_experience-diarrhea-1.gif

Global Swarming
10-22-2009, 08:26 AM
I hope that y'all don't lump the rest of us Hornet supporters. We can't be responsible for every stray sheep. Disclaimer: The views of this poster do not necessarily represent the town, the people or the normal supporters of the Hornets.:D

OldBison75
10-22-2009, 08:35 AM
Global and others from Caldwell,

Believe me, NOBODY believes that the good people of Caldwell have any personality traits like CNTDWN. I have posted with many of you and have met several of you and know that you are as appaled at the ignorance and attitude of such posters. I have nothing but respect for the real fans of the Hornets and there has been nothing but respect returned. We may take some jabs at each other sometimes, but they are taken and given in good spirit and thet is what good fans do.

Global Swarming
10-22-2009, 08:48 AM
Thanks Old Bison. I guess that every town has a poster or two that test the waters and the patience of others. He does kind of sound like nunya though. I was happy to see him go last year. Trash talking isn't my thing and I try to refrain from it at all cost. I for one can take a loss but I don't like to hear about it the whole week after. That's why I don't talk about other teams and how bad we're going to beat them. Mainly because I don't want to alienate myself from everyone on this board. So as a Caldwell native. Please don't think that certain people's opinions are the opinions of everyone.

venomous tat2
10-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
exorcism!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Dave_brockie_experience-diarrhea-1.gif

Is that his baby pic lol

Bullaholic
10-22-2009, 09:10 AM

JUST KIDDING!

WOS87. A question. Do you sometimes look at the 3ADL like one of the biologists does discovering a new species in Borneo? :D