10-21-2009, 06:51 PM
LOL. It's coz t.o.'s gone?

Pendragon13
10-21-2009, 07:45 PM
what..

Move The Chains
10-21-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
what.. You're a noob. You wouldn't understand.

TexanAlum_06
10-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Did he get permabanned?

Emerson1
10-21-2009, 08:42 PM
I think he just up and left one day.

blowfish
10-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Yeah he has been gone for a while now. At first we thought it was a hoax but I dont think so now!

Pendragon13
10-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
You're a noob. You wouldn't understand. According to your register date...I'm one of the few people you could call noob.;)

Move The Chains
According to your register date...I'm one of the few people you could call noob.;) I've been here quite a bit longer than that date indicates. ;)

rockdale80
According to your register date...I'm one of the few people you could call noob.;)

Nah, that guy has been rommed and came back a few times now.

navscanmaster
10-21-2009, 09:39 PM
According to your register date...I'm one of the few people you could call noob.;)

lol

SintonFan
10-21-2009, 09:43 PM
You're a noob. You wouldn't understand.

Fill the poor guy in. "Downlowers" tend to not just discount someone because they are new. I spent my first several years here "doing my duty".:p

Move The Chains
10-21-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Fill the poor guy in. "Downlowers" tend to not just discount someone because they are new. I spent my first several years here "doing my duty".:p okay... G$$ is an insane egotistical e-bully who threatens people online who don't bow to his greatness. He once worked for the Astros organization and thus he knows more about baseball than anyone in the world. He's a Sweeny Bulldig grad who lives in his glory years and hates Terrell Owens, especially when he was a cowboy.

We used to joke that when a TO thread came up, you could here G's feet running down the hall to get to his computer ASAP to rip Owens.

Thus... that should get you enough info for the first post of this thread. :)

navscanmaster
10-21-2009, 09:54 PM
okay... G$$ is an insane egotistical e-bully who threatens people online who don't bow to his greatness. He once worked for the Astros organization and thus he knows more about baseball than anyone in the world. He's a Sweeny Bulldig grad who lives in his glory years and hates Terrell Owens, especially when he was a cowboy.

We used to joke that when a TO thread came up, you could here G's feet running down the hall to get to his computer ASAP to rip Owens.

He was also a big Aggie fan.

WylieBulldog92
10-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
He was also a big Aggie fan.
That's what I most knew him as, as well.

Move The Chains
10-21-2009, 10:12 PM
He was also a big Aggie fan. I didn't include anything good in my post. :nerd: ;)

SintonFan
10-21-2009, 10:15 PM
okay... G$$ is an insane egotistical e-bully who threatens people online who don't bow to his greatness. He once worked for the Astros organization and thus he knows more about baseball than anyone in the world. He's a Sweeny Bulldig grad who lives in his glory years and hates Terrell Owens, especially when he was a cowboy.

Nice!:clap:
Too bad that post will stir him back here.:eek: :D ;)

Old Tiger
10-22-2009, 12:44 PM
I bet he's trying to fight Go Blue at a Sweeny game.

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Rumor has it that he's been going door to door through East Texas looking for someone named "Emerson" because he has some things that he'd care to discuss with him "in person."

Maroon87
10-22-2009, 12:50 PM

I remember I was supposed to meet up with G$$ at Zeigenbock Fest a few years ago but it never happened...that was about a year or so before he went off on me on some thread about something or other...:thinking: ;)

navscanmaster
10-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I bet he's trying to fight Go Blue at a Sweeny game.

Wow, that could be interesting. Last I heard, Go Blue was table dancing in the bar in Brownwood!

garciap77
10-22-2009, 12:56 PM
Wow, that could be interesting. Last I heard, Go Blue was table dancing in the bar in Brownwood!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Old Tiger
10-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow, that could be interesting. Last I heard, Go Blue was table dancing in the bar in Brownwood! Correction....He's probably trying to fight Tiger WR.

navscanmaster
10-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Correction....He's probably trying to fight Tiger WR.

Ahh, okay. That guy was a little less fruity, though just as ornery.

Old Tiger
10-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Ahh, okay. That guy was a little less fruity, though just as ornery. Yeah I agree...what a D bag.

navscanmaster
10-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Yeah I agree...what a D bag.

Yep. If I ever see him, or find out he is posting on here again under a different name, I am gonna give him a piece of my mind.:mad:

Old Tiger
10-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Yep. If I ever see him, or find out he is posting on here again under a different name, I am gonna give him a piece of my mind.:mad: Bring out the noose and ring'em by his scrawny neck!

themsu97
10-22-2009, 01:22 PM
I saw G last spring in Marble Falls... he was umpiring a game that my daughter was playing in...

told me why he had moved to the Hill Country...

knew him from college...

Old Tiger
10-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by themsu97

knew him from college... I'm sorry. :cool:

Txbroadcaster
10-22-2009, 01:25 PM
he never liked me..always tried to get personal and I would not..but I do miss him

Move The Chains
10-22-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
he never liked me..always tried to get personal That doesn't surprise anyone.

DaHop72
10-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Correction....He's probably trying to fight Tiger WR. He's probably in Waco gettin a big "O".:)

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
He's probably in Waco gettin a big "O".:)

Followed by two drafts, three shots, and two more big "o"s.:eek: :D

Old Tiger
10-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Followed by two drafts, three shots, and two more big "o"s.:eek: :D Could have kept going but didn't wanna miss the opening kickoff ;)

BreckTxLonghorn
10-22-2009, 03:33 PM
I always liked him. We took a few conversations to PMs, and even though it got heated, and many times we simply didn't agree with one another, he was always nice and respectful to me at the end.

Guy knew how to spin rhetoric though. Man could he boil blood if he wanted to.

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Could have kept going but didn't wanna miss the opening kickoff ;)

No doubt.:thumbsup:

nobogey72
10-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Had some serious anger issues. I don't know where he is or what he is doing, but, whoever he is talking to right this minute.... G$$ is definitely smarter, more accomplished and knows more people. His most used phrases were....... You can take that to the bank.... my sources are very reliable...... done deal....... case closed....... you people-------

BreckTxLonghorn
10-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Had some serious anger issues. I don't know where he is or what he is doing, but, whoever he is talking to right this minute.... G$$ is definitely smarter, more accomplished and knows more people. His most used phrases were....... You can take that to the bank.... my sources are very reliable...... done deal....... case closed....... you people-------

What do you mean, YOU PEOPLE?

Maroon87
10-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
What do you mean, YOU PEOPLE?

What do YOU mean, YOU PEOPLE??

:D

shamu85
10-22-2009, 05:22 PM
G$$...hahaha. I don't see G$$ ever physically fighting anyone. He's got some relatives that are pretty good baseball players, that's why he thinks he knows so much. He wasn't what I would consider an all-star athlete. He's a nice enough guy in person, though. His family has been in Sweeny for a long time. He just tends to beat a subject in the ground.