PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dirty Dan!

old dragon
10-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Will you be in SH friday nite or will you go see someone else?I'll try to make it home by half-time,maybe game will still be competitive at that point.Bucks are known to be a second half team at times.

dirtydan
10-21-2009, 01:42 PM
old drag.
don't waste your time. the score is going to be 14 - 0 when we get off the bus, and i dunno by halftime. stump is gone crazy flinging that pigskin.
i just cant understand chapel hill; they have to win all 3 games to even get the 3rd spot, they have tatum, gladewater and bullard left. i would like to see "code red". which also depends on jasper making it. should be some good weather friday but on wed & thurs we suppose have a downpour, and springhill have a dirt field, i guess the bucks are practicing on dirt this week.

old dragon
10-21-2009, 04:29 PM
You are right about CH,they have some fine looking athletes,make me wonder if we are that good or if everyone else are that bad.I expect Stump to get his 3 td's by half and if the injury bug stays away he will rewrite the record book.Can you remember who we played before Carthage last year?I remember Diboll and thats it,oh yeah WOS but who else?I'd like to see us play new teams.Wonder who it may be in D-1 playoffs?

Move The Chains
10-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by old dragon
You are right about CH,they have some fine looking athletes,make me wonder if we are that good or if everyone else are that bad.I expect Stump to get his 3 td's by half and if the injury bug stays away he will rewrite the record book.Can you remember who we played before Carthage last year?I remember Diboll and thats it,oh yeah WOS but who else?I'd like to see us play new teams.Wonder who it may be in D-1 playoffs? Diboll, Mexia, WO-S, Carthage?

waterboy
10-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Diboll, Mexia, WO-S, Carthage?
Yep. In that order, too.:clap: This game will likely be decided by the end of the first quarter, or at least before halftime.......unless the Buckeyes have a slow start.......which they do sometimes. Last week against Chapel Hill, the Buckeyes scored 21 points in the first 5:54 of the game......all of which came before CH got their first 1st down.:eek: I'll definitely go out on a limb here and say that Stump will get the 3 TD passes he needs to get to 100.:thinking: