PDA

View Full Version : Hottest chick on the DL

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2009, 12:22 AM
You guys really disappoint me!!! I fully expected to come back from my little vacay and you guys would have this thing all sewn up!! What have you guys been waitin' on??? ccmom promised a table dance if she made the finals- so what gives???:confused: :thinking: :eek:
Oh and by the way I heard she could sing a note or two- so that might be a good bit for her talent portion of the show....:D

ccmom
10-21-2009, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
You guys really disappoint me!!! I fully expected to come back from my little vacay and you guys would have this thing all sewn up!! What have you guys been waitin' on??? ccmom promised a table dance if she made the finals- so what gives???:confused: :thinking: :eek:
Oh and by the way I heard she could sing a note or two- so that might be a good bit for her talent portion of the show....:D

Are you still drunk from your vacation?? :confused: It must be my gorgeous costume party pics that did it for ya, huh? :D

Bullaholic
10-21-2009, 09:12 AM

What are you talking this thing up for?---I set up a chance for you to perform at the Bridgeport/Graham M&G(?) and you didn't even show...:D

SWMustang
10-21-2009, 09:29 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/pattonwb/inbeforethelockad7.gif

injuredinmelee
10-21-2009, 10:49 AM
whens the swimsuit portion of this contest?

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What are you talking this thing up for?---I set up a chance for you to perform at the Bridgeport/Graham M&G(?) and you didn't even show...:D

I told you.... I never could find that stinkin' statue thing that you guys kept referring to. Hey, I am a M & G kind of girl... just ask around- I've been to 'em and have even been there when no one else has (Sweetwater Red;) )!! :kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Are you still drunk from your vacation?? :confused: It must be my gorgeous costume party pics that did it for ya, huh? :D

And you were hot, sista.... not that I am in to thinking girls are hot all the time- but my girls definitely got it going on!!!!:D :clap:

Bullaholic
10-21-2009, 11:15 AM
I told you.... I never could find that stinkin' statue thing that you guys kept referring to. Hey, I am a M & G kind of girl... just ask around- I've been to 'em and have even been there when no one else has (Sweetwater Red;) )!! :kiss:

It's a granite memorial marker, and I did everything but give you GPS co-ordinates. You're going to have to do better at the playoff M&G's. :D

injuredinmelee
10-21-2009, 11:27 AM
And you were hot, sista.... not that I am in to thinking girls are hot all the time- but my girls definitely got it going on!!!!:D :clap:

not all the time??? Just SOME of the time?

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
not all the time??? Just SOME of the time?

I think the Sugarland girl is hot all the time....:D

DaHop72
10-21-2009, 03:00 PM
I think it's.......no, it's.......no, it's............dang I have too many favorites. :D :D

IHStangFan
10-21-2009, 03:28 PM
APPF and RM are our resident hotties. :D

waterboy
10-21-2009, 03:28 PM
Okay.........I can't decide. I need to see some pics. Then we can have a wet t-shirt contest and a mud-wrestling contest. It's all about technique and hotness......... I'll be a judge....:D

injuredinmelee
10-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Okay.........I can't decide. I need to see some pics. Then we can have a wet t-shirt contest and a mud-wrestling contest. It's all about technique and hotness......... I'll be a judge....:D

can I be judge in get right down there in the pit?

injuredinmelee
10-21-2009, 04:22 PM
I think the Sugarland girl is hot all the time....:D

yes she is but if she has that nasal thing going when she talks like when she sings I aint interested...

Move The Chains
10-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
APPF and RM are our resident hotties. :D picture of appf? Everyone knows what RM looks like... but I didn't know we had another hottie?

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2009, 10:08 PM
I got some good shots of cc, but then she would just get me back!!!:eek: :eek: