PDA

View Full Version : New Paris HS and Stadium

Matthew328
10-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Catgut,

Where is the new HS and stadium being located in town??

Any pics of the stadium or design??

What are they planning on doing with Noyes Stadium?

catgut
10-21-2009, 04:05 PM
The new school and stadium are being built on the southeast loop. I don't have any pictures of the stadium design yet. So far it's in the very early stages because of so much rain.
I have no idea what they will do with Noyes Stadium. It actually belongs to Paris Junior College and Paris has rented it from them all these years. Knowing how their President is, she'll probably tear it down and build something to name after her daughter.
She started volleyball at the college just so her daughter could play LOL..

catgut
10-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Here's a picture of what the high school is supposed to look like. Best I can do right now.
http://www.parisisd.net/site/common/images/phsfrontviewsmall.jpg

maroonpirate04
10-21-2009, 04:18 PM
I like today's trends in building a new high school, now these days its state of the art high schools that look like a mall. Sure it's gonna look very nice once its open, especially in today's football stadiums they are now way much cooler:) better looking than they were 20, 30 years ago

Matthew328
10-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by catgut
The new school and stadium are being built on the southeast loop. I don't have any pictures of the stadium design yet. So far it's in the very early stages because of so much rain.
I have no idea what they will do with Noyes Stadium. It actually belongs to Paris Junior College and Paris has rented it from them all these years. Knowing how their President is, she'll probably tear it down and build something to name after her daughter.
She started volleyball at the college just so her daughter could play LOL..

SE Loop, I do remember a lot of open space out that way...doesn't seem too far from the old HS either....

catgut
10-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
SE Loop, I do remember a lot of open space out that way...doesn't seem too far from the old HS either....
Probably only a little over 1/4 mile down road from the old high school. If you know where the civic center is, it's across the road on the south side of it.