PDA

View Full Version : Guys VS. Gals

Chief Woodman
07-02-2003, 03:57 PM
With all the strings lately about this subject, I hope no one was offended too bad with what was said. Here is my two cents worth. It is as close to the truth as I can see it. A womans greatest strength is also her greatest weakness. A mans greatest strength is also his greatest weakness. As it works out, they are opposite of each other and when combined, makes for a sturdy foundation for the family unit. A womans greatest strength is that in general, her thought process uses both sides of the brain at the same time allowing her to do several things at once. The down side is that it sometimes means that she does not give enough attention to something and this gives the FALSE impression of lack of intellingence. A man uses only one side of his brain at a time. This is a great advantage when something needs undivided attention to avoid disaster. The down side is that he gets so focused on the ONE thing he is working on, that the world could end and he might not notice. This gives ths FALSE impression that he is uncaring and only intrested in himself. Working together, the man and woman deal with many thing at once, with the added benefit that adequate attention is paid to the most pressing issues. A woman wants the best for her husband, and the man wants to please his mate. Works out great. Humbly submitted by a man dedicted to his loving wife who loves him back with all her heart. Daddy to a little girl who he will not see again until this life is over. Father to a handsome senior football player for Decatur Eagles who is loved greatly by both parents.

Ranger Mom
07-02-2003, 05:33 PM
Thank you Chief.....that was beautiful!

sinton66
07-02-2003, 06:47 PM
That was a nice writing, Chief. I'm pretty sure everybody pretty much knew it was all in jest. It's not even the first time we've done it. We did it last summer too, only more people were involved with it. The regulars on here do clown around occasionally. wink

vet93
07-02-2003, 07:42 PM
Nice post Chief. Good luck to your son this year. I am sure that the Eagles are primed to make a run. I hope to meet your little girl one day in heaven...I am sure she can't wait to wrap a big hug around her Daddy!