PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Homecoming This Week

maroonpirate04
10-20-2009, 11:48 AM
After a thrill ride for the last two friday's. Time to welcome all former Sinton High Pirates for Homecoming '09. With things kicking off Thursday evening with the parade, the burninng of the "Neverending S", then the powder puff game. Then friday the presentation of the homecoming court right before the Pirates take on Falfurrias. Oh one more thing Jack Sparrow won't show up this year at the parade, he is busy preparing for the 4th Pirates movie:D :D

WELCOME BACK PIRATES!!

GO PIRATES!!

poisoned10
10-20-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Oh one more thing Jack Sparrow won't show up this year at the parade, he is busy preparing for the 4th Pirates movie:D :D

No kidding around, please tell me there will be a 4th?!

Those are my favorite movies EVER!

maroonpirate04
10-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
No kidding around, please tell me there will be a 4th?!

Those are my favorite movies EVER!

Yea Johnny Depp agreed to do another one, They are in the early stages of putting a script together hopefully it would be released next year or '11. The producers decided to do another one due to the fact that with all 3 films it grossed millions, plus the fans want Jack back

poisoned10
10-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Yea Johnny Depp agreed to do another one, They are in the early stages of putting a script together hopefully it would be released next year or '11. The producers decided to do another one due to the fact that with all 3 films it grossed millions, plus the fans want Jack back

YESSSSSS!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Pendragon13
10-20-2009, 03:20 PM
I guess it will be safe to sail through the Gulf of Aden this Friday..:D

pirate4state
10-21-2009, 09:34 AM
After a thrill ride for the last two friday's. Time to welcome all former Sinton High Pirates for Homecoming '09. With things kicking off Thursday evening with the parade, the burninng of the "Neverending S", then the powder puff game. Then friday the presentation of the homecoming court right before the Pirates take on Falfurrias. Oh one more thing Jack Sparrow won't show up this year at the parade, he is busy preparing for the 4th Pirates movie:D :D

WELCOME BACK PIRATES!!

GO PIRATES!!

If it keeps raining, our parade will be cancelled.

piratebg
10-21-2009, 12:33 PM
If the Pirates were playing someone other than Fal, I'd probably go, but seeing as how Skidmore is also having their homecoming and my wife's cousin is in the court, I will be there on Friday night. Good luck Pirates!!!

Hopefully the weather lets up by tomorrow. My kids always look forward to the parade.

piratebg
10-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Is the parade tomorrow or was it tonight?

SintonFan
10-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Is the parade tomorrow or was it tonight?

Thursday parade. I think the weather should be fine by then if the cold front comes in as scheduled.:nerd: