PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport @ Vernon

Bullaholic
10-20-2009, 11:15 AM
O.k., the Bulls are clipping along much better now, and the Lions are kind of stumbling right now, so I'm going to say the Bulls by 21. Vernon has always been a great athletic program and I always look forward to playing them---but that has not always been the case when the Lions have had one of their really talented teams. One of the toughest parts of playing Vernon at home is the 1.5 hour drive from Bridgeport. Guess that would be across the street for some of the West Texas teams. :D

jlwttu
10-20-2009, 01:08 PM
It would be a really good result for Vernon if we only lose by 21 to Bridgeport.

Bullaholic
10-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by jlwttu
It would be a really good result for Vernon if we only lose by 21 to Bridgeport.

Well, I'm really not trying to be charitable---the Lions traditionally play really tough at home and for some reason, always seem to be up for the Bulls.

MamaBull
10-22-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Well, I'm really not trying to be charitable---the Lions traditionally play really tough at home and for some reason, always seem to be up for the Bulls. not last year

injuredinmelee
10-22-2009, 08:39 AM
take the JV kids they can get some friday experience.

Bullaholic
10-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by MamaBull
not last year

True, the Lions got walloped by the Bulls last season, but (in my best Phil C imitation)---you have to remember they were not playing at home, MamaBull, and we must be most careful, indeed. :D

slpybear the bullfan
10-23-2009, 10:22 AM
True, the Lions got walloped by the Bulls last season, but (in my best Phil C imitation)---you have to remember they were not playing at home, MamaBull, and we must be most careful, indeed. :D

BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

jlwttu
10-23-2009, 04:49 PM

I really hope that ya'll try to be careful to not lay over 60 points on us.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Post some updates for me! Thanks~

Move The Chains
10-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Post some updates for me! Thanks~ 7-0 Bridgeport

jlwttu
10-23-2009, 08:24 PM
21-0 now.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Well that sucks.

jlwttu
10-23-2009, 09:45 PM
42-7 at the end of the 3rd.

jlwttu
10-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Bridgeport 49
Vernon 7

Final

wtfootball
10-24-2009, 08:26 AM
Keep winning Bulls, please keep winning.

SOONER09
10-24-2009, 09:23 AM
We are coming. I just hope your Loboes make it!

wtfootball
10-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Just leave Jethro and Uncle Bud, last year's officials at the house. A fair game last year or this, you can't step on the same field.

Bullaholic
10-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by wtfootball
Just leave Jethro and Uncle Bud, last year's officials at the house. A fair game last year or this, you can't step on the same field.

The silly part is you actually believe this.

wtfootball
10-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Video doesn't lie, we all believe it just choose to "try" to show a little class. It is harder for me than others. Redemtion will be taken out this year, just keep winning.

Bullaholic
10-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Video doesn't lie, we all believe it just choose to "try" to show a little class. It is harder for me than others. Redemtion will be taken out this year, just keep winning.

Absolutely incredible.....but not unexpected.

BullsFan
10-25-2009, 07:44 AM
It is harder for me than others.

That's the first thing you've posted in months that I agree with 100%.

DaHop72
10-25-2009, 11:03 AM
we all believe it just choose to "try" to show a little class. It is harder for me than others. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You couldn't spell class if you were spotted the clas*, I bet the rest of the Monahans posters are so proud everytime you post. :doh: :doh:

slpybear the bullfan
10-25-2009, 07:36 PM

You sir, have no idea what class means.

None.

slpybear the bullfan
10-25-2009, 07:38 PM

Don't you realize just how bad you disrespect your players, coaches, school officials, cheerleaders, etc with this crap?

Not surprised, just embarrassed for ya.

whatdoiknow?
10-26-2009, 10:14 AM
Wtfootball.....You have been whining about this for almost a year now. You desperately want people to think you have video evidence that does not exist. In case you did not know, we have video in Bridgeport and we have watched the same plays. Man up and admit Bridgeport won the game and the officials did not rob the Loboes. It was a great great game between two quality teams and your pathetic whining only takes away from the spirit of competition.

Daddy D 11
10-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Who cares about last year, I bet Bridgeport will beat Monahans again if both teams get there.

Bullaholic
10-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Who cares about last year, I bet Bridgeport will beat Monahans again if both teams get there.

You pyromaniac! :D

Daddy D 11
10-26-2009, 10:32 AM
You pyromaniac! :D

Couldn't help myself :devil:

slpybear the bullfan
10-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Does he even post on other threads or only those involving Bridgeport?

Someone help me here, but Monahans is dealing with a very serious injury to a star athelete and I see tons of well wishes from all over the state on those threads, (including Bridgeport), but that guy doesn't even show up on those threads. He can only come out to whine about last year on other threads.

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any posts from him other than crying about last year.

Wow.

Daddy D 11
10-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Does he even post on other threads or only those involving Bridgeport?

Someone help me here, but Monahans is dealing with a very serious injury to a star athelete and I see tons of well wishes from all over the state on those threads, (including Bridgeport), but that guy doesn't even show up on those threads. He can only come out to whine about last year on other threads.

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any posts from him other than crying about last year.

Wow.

I just now realized that your name is slpybear the bullfan, I always read it as slybear:doh:

HAHA, tell em slpybear!