PDA

View Full Version : west

West22
10-19-2009, 07:14 PM
West should be rated very high .I think they will win out in district and tie for the title.Hillsboro is almost winless and the same is for Whitney.Gatesvlle has not beaten anyone ranked .The coaches are to be comended for teaching the players to never give up.The players have won at least three games in the last minutes and should also be comended.

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2009, 07:32 PM
As I said earlier I am really liking how this district
is playing out. All the top teams are beating each
other. That is the true meaning of a district race.
But, I gotta ask...where you been? Westtrojan37
has been defending his team tooth and nail
against the rest of the district posters. He could
probably use some help.

El CuCUy
10-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by West22
West should be rated very high .I think they will win out in district and tie for the title.Hillsboro is almost winless and the same is for Whitney.Gatesvlle has not beaten anyone ranked .The coaches are to be comended for teaching the players to never give up.The players have won at least three games in the last minutes and should also be comended. No they shouldn't they are 1 and 1 in district and got blown off the field by godley

VetteRprMan
10-20-2009, 12:20 AM
West is not a bad team. They were very banged up coming out of the Mexia game. Godley came out like a buzz saw. West was very flat and fell behind early. Everything Godley did worked. Godley is a top ten 2aa club. I think they will be playing for a long time. They are better overall than Mexia or China Spring. When West traveled to Glen Rose, same thing happened. They started very flat and fell behind by 15 in the first few minutes. By the time they got their footing it was too late. Glen Rose is very well coached and has good talent. West was playing without three starters. They got a couple back against China Spring and played better. West's numbers are down. They have no junior varsity and only thirty something kids on varsity! They have seven or eight kids who play both ways. I think they have done a great job so far. They have won five games against some good competition. My son plays for them so I may be a little biased though. :cool:

GrTigers6
10-20-2009, 06:03 AM
i agree, West has the talent to beat anyone if they bring it all together. You better be ready if you face them in the playoffs

mwynn05
10-20-2009, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by VetteRprMan
West is not a bad team. They were very banged up coming out of the Mexia game. Godley came out like a buzz saw. West was very flat and fell behind early. Everything Godley did worked. Godley is a top ten 2aa club. I think they will be playing for a long time. They are better overall than Mexia or China Spring. When West traveled to Glen Rose, same thing happened. They started very flat and fell behind by 15 in the first few minutes. By the time they got their footing it was too late. Glen Rose is very well coached and has good talent. West was playing without three starters. They got a couple back against China Spring and played better. West's numbers are down. They have no junior varsity and only thirty something kids on varsity! They have seven or eight kids who play both ways. I think they have done a great job so far. They have won five games against some good competition. My son plays for them so I may be a little biased though. :cool: Sorry but it doesnt matter how healthy you were you werent going to beat godley....and injuries are just a part of the game...those 2 still cont as losses meaning you arent going to be ranked

95mustang
10-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by El CuCUy
No they shouldn't they are 1 and 1 in district and got blown off the field by godley

Yeah but you also said that Brownwood and Wylie were pathetic so that goes to show how much you know. :rolleyes:

Roadwarrior
10-20-2009, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by West22
West should be rated very high .I think they will win out in district and tie for the title.Hillsboro is almost winless and the same is for Whitney.Gatesvlle has not beaten anyone ranked .The coaches are to be comended for teaching the players to never give up.The players have won at least three games in the last minutes and should also be comended.

West is a pretty good team but they wont tie for the title. Glen Rose might have something to say about that.

The excuse that West lost to Glen Rose because they had three starters out is pretty lame. Glen Rose had half a dozen players out that game. The better team won that night.