PDA

View Full Version : Teague vs Madisonville

obeware
10-21-2002, 08:26 AM
i've been waiting for this one since i found out the mustangs picked teague for their homecoming. sorry mustangs, your homecoming will be ruined, and your play-off hopes shattered.

teague 28
madisonville 7

ProudMama
10-21-2002, 11:13 PM
I sure hope you are wrong in your prediction.

HornetPride
10-22-2002, 09:40 AM
... and now for your next trick. OBEWARE - pulling your head out of your A$$...

Good luck, Madisonville. Just don't roll over and play dead like Caldwell since our game with you.

WE KAT
10-22-2002, 10:03 AM
obeware:
i've been waiting for this one since i found out the mustangs picked teague for their homecoming. sorry mustangs, your homecoming will be ruined, and your play-off hopes shattered.

teague 28
madisonville 7I think this game will realy tell the people in district 19 3a who Teague really is if they winn the game if not then they are the same Teague that I have all ways known.

HornetPride
10-22-2002, 12:40 PM
Sorry bud, same ole' Teague...

hotrod
10-23-2002, 07:44 AM
That's pretty big talk for a team with your record. Did you ever stop and think, that the schedule fell that way. I'll give Teague there due, they are a pretty good team, but Madisonville and Teague are sitting in the district where they were picked to be. And Madisonville is coming together better each week. Trinity, aint going to roll over for nobody, they got there running back healty, and they play hard.Heck, Mexia is running there heads like they don't have three games left to go. It's going to be a Hog's night Friday, so enjoy the rain and the mud. :D