PDA

View Full Version : Best Thread or "Reply" This Season

PPHSfan
12-12-2002, 06:38 PM
My vote goes to slpybear for his work on the "Who is Your Favorite Underwater Basketweaver" thread.

This is some of the best Tounge in Cheek work I have seen in a long time.

Many KUDOS to you slpy :p

sinton66
12-12-2002, 07:08 PM
Add my vote to yours, my friend. Slpy is one of a kind!

bulldog65
12-12-2002, 07:36 PM
I looked for Slypy at Texas Stadium last weekend. thought he said he would be there. I couldn't find him even tho I checked every concession stand there!

SintonFan
12-12-2002, 07:55 PM
Slpys got it goin'... :)
He's got my vote!

Unfortunately, since everyone's been nice here lately, I haven't been able to "Translate" like I used to. :D :D :D
Hey 66, what do you think? wink
Should the horns come out?

slpybear the bullfan
12-12-2002, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. Heck, it is a long off-season and we have to do something to pass the time, right?

Hey SintonFan, I would love to see some more of the "translation" like you used to put on for the good ol EaglesDrools.

Since it is Roast Slpy Week on the old 3ADL, take a crack at one of mine. How about this one...

"Man, I am really looking forward to going to the game this weekend at Texas Stadium. I think it will be a close game between DentonRyan and Ennis. I wear the pants in the family, so I told my wife.. I'M GOING TO THE GAME. Hope to see ya'll there."

slpybear

PS - Sorry I couldn't make the Everman Game. Look for me this weekend with the Bridgeport Stuff on...

<small>[ December 12, 2002, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: slpybear the bullfan ]</small>