PDA

View Full Version : Gobbler Radio Listeners Award to LBJACJ

44INAROW
10-19-2009, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by lbjacj
CUERO'S ANNOUNCERS ARE THE WORST I EVER HEARD!:confused:

In honor of lbjacj's comment about the Gobbler Radio announcers during the Cuero/Yoakum game, the announcers decided to create an award, just for him:

I don't know how many, if any, of you listened to the Cuero vs Palacios game on 100.9 aka GOBBLER SPORTS RADIO (www.Gobblersports.com) tonight, but during the Homecoming festivities, longtime volunteer Gobbler Announcers, Joe Adams and Roy "Grandpa" Johnson announced as a unanimous selection, the winner of the 1st Annual Cuero Gobblers Radio Listeners Award to LBJACJ of Wimberley,Texas. If LBJACJ will provide his/her mailing address, Joe and/or Grandpa, as representatives of GOBBLER RADIO, will mail him/her their very own Cuero Gobbler Cap, complete with monogramming - which includes the traditional embroidered Gobbler running through the letter "C" on the front and "100.9 GOBBLER RADIO LISTENER OF THE YEAR 2009" on the back. Of course, a choice of a green or white cap is available.
Gobbler Radio congratulates LBJACJ on this prestigious award. You EARNED IT :)

44INAROW
10-19-2009, 09:44 PM
back to the top by special request ;)

Blue42
10-20-2009, 05:53 AM
I listen when I can not get to the game and I can't say that I know the 2 personally that well but they do a lot for the town and community and I really enjoy the show they put on.
Thanks for all you do guys I know for one I'm proud to have you represent the Gobblers over the air waves.