PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Yoe dropping to 2A?

tigerfan09
10-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Folks, is this really going to happen? If so, it would be great to play to Rosebud-Lott, Rogers, etc...

SHSBulldog00
10-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Yes Cameron Yoe turned in an ADM of 414. The bottom of 3A two years ago was 430.

Old Cardinal
10-18-2009, 09:38 PM
I hope Cameron does very well in 2A.

I think they will be a contender in Softball they will have two great Seniors-- a Pitcher and a Catcher to lead this team. I look for the Catcher (and hopefully the pitcher) to play for the Lamar State College--JUCO in Port Arthur, TX. They would make really good Seahawks.

There Baseball team will be outstanding in 2A.

Yoe_09
10-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Yes it certainly does look like we will be 2a. Some people are saying 414 and some are saying we turned in 428. It dosent really matter which of those numbers it is we will probably be 2a. I think the football program will do well in 2a no doubt. The baseball team will do well in 2a or 3a.

Yoe_09
10-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by tigerfan09
Folks, is this really going to happen? If so, it would be great to play to Rosebud-Lott, Rogers, etc...

no doubt I would love to play people like Rosebud Lott, Rogers, Academy, and Troy. I would love to go that direction for district and not kinda south. We will see tho in Feb.

Coach BS
10-19-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I hope Cameron does very well in 2A.

I think they will be a contender in Softball they will have two great Seniors-- a Pitcher and a Catcher to lead this team. I look for the Catcher (and hopefully the pitcher) to play for the Lamar State College--JUCO in Port Arthur, TX. They would make really good Seahawks.

There Baseball team will be outstanding in 2A. They might make the playoffs, The lady yoe has never been that strong in softball. Maybe in 2a. Early predictions Rockdale, Taylor, and Cameron. I have always heard the pitcher from Cameron was a Big 12 recruit (ha). She is very good but,I doubt it because she can't even shut down 3a schools

Yoe_09
10-19-2009, 09:45 AM
yeah the softball team might have a chance but its the junior class in baseball that should have the best chance at something. There is a lot of talent for baseball in that class, i just dont want them to end up like the senior class 2 years ago.

cntdwn
10-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Look out Buckholts, here come da Yoe

Yoe_09
10-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by cntdwn
Look out Buckholts, here come da Yoe

very funny.

tigerfan09
10-19-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Coach BS
I have always heard the pitcher from Cameron was a Big 12 recruit (ha). She is very good but,I doubt it because she can't even shut down 3a schools

Her name is Alyssa Fincher...I had heard that OU was looking at her...I remember watching her play t-ball in kindergarten since I dated her oldest sister, Laura, in high school...

Yoe_09
10-19-2009, 08:33 PM
Her name is Alyssa Fincher...I had heard that OU was looking at her...I remember watching her play t-ball in kindergarten since I dated her oldest sister, Laura, in high school...

no doubt she has talent. Should be a pretty good year for the softball team.

yoe64
10-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
yeah the softball team might have a chance but its the junior class in baseball that should have the best chance at something. There is a lot of talent for baseball in that class, i just dont want them to end up like the senior class 2 years ago.

Yeah phil, that'd be a shame

Antec
10-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Buckholtz-Home of the retired Vrazel's Polka Band-Brothers Anton and Alfred

Coach BS
10-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Her name is Alyssa Fincher...I had heard that OU was looking at her...I remember watching her play t-ball in kindergarten since I dated her oldest sister, Laura, in high school... Trust me Oklahoma is not looking at her, maybe a d2 or d3 school. A D1 picther would dominate in 3a, and as we all know Cameron has not dominated, heck they havent even made the playoffs

offduty
10-20-2009, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Antec
Buckholtz-Home of the retired Vrazel's Polka Band-Brothers Anton and Alfred

actually to be geologically correct, they both live in yarrelton

Know_It_All
10-20-2009, 09:39 AM
Cameron Yoe dropping to 2A?

Although it seems as if they may have the numbers to drop look for UIL to adjust the numbers a little to try and keep as many teams in 3A since it is the classification with the smallest numbers of schools in it. If my memory serves me correctly each region has teams with a bye in the first round of the playoffs.

yoe64
10-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by offduty
actually to be geologically correct, they both live in yarrelton

actually if you wanna get really geological they live in marak

Daddy D 11
10-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Good to see Coach BS is adding some good input to the thread..

offduty
10-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by yoe64
actually if you wanna get really geological they live in marak

would you be willing to place a friendly wager on that? they both go to church at sts. cyril and methodius catholic church in marak, but they both reside in yarrelton

OldBison75
10-21-2009, 08:51 AM
Yeah, 3a has four open districts in this alignment and that could accomodate 24 more teams if the numbers did not change at all. I really expect the bottom number to rise only slightly and the top number to move to maybe 1000. But it won'r surprise me if the top number stays very close to the same. If my figures are right, raising the top number to 999 and leaving the same number at the bottom would add about 20 teams in 3A next alignment. That would fill 4 more 3Adistricts. Just thinking!!!!

Yoe_09
10-21-2009, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by offduty
would you be willing to place a friendly wager on that? they both go to church at sts. cyril and methodius catholic church in marak, but they both reside in yarrelton

Im gonna end this real quick, i personally know Alfred and have been to his house quite a few times. He is from yarrelton but does go to church in Marak as previously stated.

Yoe_09
10-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Yeah, 3a has four open districts in this alignment and that could accomodate 24 more teams if the numbers did not change at all. I really expect the bottom number to rise only slightly and the top number to move to maybe 1000. But it won'r surprise me if the top number stays very close to the same. If my figures are right, raising the top number to 999 and leaving the same number at the bottom would add about 20 teams in 3A next alignment. That would fill 4 more 3Adistricts. Just thinking!!!!

I could also see this happenning, but i still think it will go as it always has. I think the bottom number will rise about 10-15.

yoe64
10-21-2009, 06:57 PM
yes, i believe cameron will drop, last year's cutoff of 430 it will probably rise about 15-20.

Coming from cameron's Superintendent, Fausett cameron's official number is 421.

Antec
10-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Went To catholic church picnic in Marak Before-Vrazels Polka Band played every year

Yoe_09
10-21-2009, 07:37 PM
yep, this is the first year they havent since they retired.

tigerfan09
10-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Im gonna end this real quick, i personally know Alfred and have been to his house quite a few times. He is from yarrelton but does go to church in Marak as previously stated.

Yarrelton...if you blink, you'll miss it...the last time I drove through there, there was a Yarrelton sign on the side of the road, but no population number LOL