PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Clausen - Heisman Frontrunner

WTF-82
10-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Jimmy Clausen is the best QB in the country and it is not even close. There is not a QB in the country who has played better this season. Not Tim Tebow, not Colt McCoy, not Jevan Snead, not Jake Locker, not Ryan Mallet, not Case Keenum, no one.

He took on a dynamic USC defense they rushed 3 guys and droped 7 still were able to put pressure on the Claussen he would get hit still with an injured toe and kept fighting and if Kamara does not slip on his route ND scores to send it to overtime. Great QB job by Clausen .

McCoy faced a tough OU defense but they had to bring everyone run lots of stunts and finaly the UT run game was able to get them. OU offense is horrible I was surprised this game was close. UT must get better or someone will get them like last year.

thelegend02
10-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Yet they still lost... No win. No Heisman!!!

WTF-82
10-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Bud thats not what the heisman is about latelly we have made it that way but that's not true. Its about the best player in the country the MVP not the best player on the best team.

Example: UT- Ricky Williams

Emerson1
10-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Yet, he went 0/3 inside the 5 and lost the game by throwing 3 terrible passes.

Yoe_09
10-18-2009, 05:47 PM
if he wants to win it...he better win the rest of the games and look extreamly impressive.

WTF-82
10-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Yet, he went 0/3 inside the 5 and lost the game by throwing 3 terrible passes.

No Sir the 1st pass was bobbled and caught referee called him out of bounds if he dont bobble it would be clear catch.

2nd pass nice defensive play could of been thrown better.

3rd pass perfect pass for a TD the receiver slipped on the route and made it look like a bad pass, but it was were it needed to be.
You can watch he replays on MSNBC.

trojan37
10-18-2009, 06:38 PM
I don't think he deserves the Heisman, I mean, just look what he does in his spare time! He's not worthy of the Heisman.....:devil:

http://www.notredamesucks.org/clausen.jpg

LE Dad
10-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
I don't think he deserves the Heisman, I mean, just look what he does in his spare time! He's not worthy of the Heisman.....:devil:

http://www.notredamesucks.org/clausen.jpg :dispntd: :dispntd:Thats just wrong :evillol: :evillol:but it sure is funny :D

Pick6
10-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Mark Ingram at this point should be the top Heisman candidate.