PDA

View Full Version : THSF Class 3A Week 8 Rankings

TexasHSFootball
10-18-2009, 04:39 AM
THSF Class 3A Week 8 Rankings (http://www.texashsfootball.com/rankings/2009/wk83a.htm)

pirate4state
10-18-2009, 09:20 AM
oh my. we shouldn't be all the way up there!

cntdwn
10-18-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
THSF Class 3A Week 8 Rankings (http://www.texashsfootball.com/rankings/2009/wk83a.htm)

Many of the team records are wrong and obviously guessed at.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-18-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
oh my. we shouldn't be all the way up there! i would have to agree with that, offensively they could problaly back that up but defensively Sinton hasnt been able to cosistantly stop anybody this season. The potential is there as they showed it against Mathis when Mathis couldnt move the ball after racking up almost 8+ yds every play up til late in 3rd qtr.

TexasHSFootball
10-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by cntdwn
Many of the team records are wrong and obviously guessed at.
Unless I am not seeing it.. tell me which records are incorrect. I doubt you will find a mistake on the records anywhere on there because they were double-checked twice.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Unless I am not seeing it.. tell me which records are incorrect. I doubt you will find a mistake on the records anywhere on there because they were double-checked twice. only thing i saw that was incorrect on records was the team records of the teams they play this coming week.

dawg4life
10-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Bandera-39
Hondo- 40

I approve these rankings :)

TexasHSFootball
10-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
only thing i saw that was incorrect on records was the team records of the teams they play this coming week.
Unless I am blind I don't see what is incorrect.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Unless I am blind I don't see what is incorrect. it was fixed from earlier this morning as the ones i noticed are correct now, tks.

1st and goal
10-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Well I'm going to be a homer and ask how Giddings fell to 22nd? We lost one game on the road on a cold windy night in the mud and we drop almost 20 places? Let go of my leg...:rolleyes:

:mad:

I guess it gets the target off our back so we can be the upset underdogs for the rest of the year.

We also are missing our biggest defensive lineman for a couple more weeks only I hope. He's a major force to contend with. Either you double team him (and someone else makes the play) or you don't and he's in the backfield as soon as the ball is. Our other young men have stepped up and played great D against Bellville without him. If we get far enough to be able to play Sealy for the R4 champ, I like our odds with him back. Lagrange, consider yourselves lucky if he's not back this Friday.

pirate4state
10-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
If we get far enough to be able to play Sealy for the R4 champ, I like our odds with him back. Uh, you'll have to wait until next year. If you both make the playoffs, Sealy is going DI and Giddings is going DII. :doh: :D

1st and goal
10-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Uh, you'll have to wait until next year. If you both make the playoffs, Sealy is going DI and Giddings is going DII. :doh: :D

Lucky for them,,,,thanks P4S. I sure wish Giddings could go D1

Sealy still has to play Lagrange (and Bellville) so somebody ain't going to have a perfect record. Will it be Lagrange or Sealy?

Still, no one is explaining how we've fallen from near the top. Maybe THSF is adding BOCEPHUS vote into the fray???:D

Pudlugger
10-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Giddings may not make the playoffs. Just sayin'

LE Dad
10-18-2009, 08:30 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: Just another popularity contest ........................... Boring :dispntd: :dispntd:

Spread It Out
10-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Sinton is a good team by all means, but not #5 in the state, IMO.

Also, Sealy is better than La Grange and should be ranked A LOT higher than they are.

Just my humble opinion.