PDA

View Full Version : is it just me or are Graham fans showing up out of no where?

Sweetwater Red
10-17-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm just saying. :thinking:

Now back to eating my sour grapes.:mad:

95mustang
10-17-2009, 09:12 PM
They seem to be growing in numbers.

Inmateboss
10-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
They seem to be growing in numbers.

We are kind of like Gremlins, and Rocket chunked water on us!!!!

Bullaholic
10-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss

That was water???:D

95mustang
10-17-2009, 09:23 PM

That could be it, but I was just thinking fair weather fans. :D

Inmateboss
10-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
That was water???:D

He said it was? he wouldn't lie wood he???

Bullaholic
10-17-2009, 09:47 PM
He said it was? he wouldn't lie wood he???

Was it maroon?? If not, in Rocket's case, it was water. :D

Pendragon13
10-17-2009, 10:20 PM
The bandwagon gets a flat tire in two weeks.;)

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
The bandwagon gets a flat tire in two weeks.;)

:clap: I like it.

RedWhiteBlue
10-18-2009, 07:27 PM
I love it!!!:inlove:

grmfan93
10-18-2009, 08:53 PM
It's not just you...we are.

fridaynitefan
10-18-2009, 11:46 PM
pretty sad when Graham has more fans in the stands in Sweetwater for the Freshman and JV game than Sweetwater has in their stands. Just saying...

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by fridaynitefan
pretty sad when Graham has more fans in the stands in Sweetwater for the Freshman and JV game than Sweetwater has in their stands. Just saying...

I was at the JV game and there were more players and cheerleaders on the field than there were fans in the stands for Graham. Thanks for making my point btw. Nice 5th post. Lol

Next time you are there count the hundred or so that are standing at the top. Also, there were no fans in the stands in Sweetwater for the freshmen game because it was played in Graham.

SintonFan
10-19-2009, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
.:mad:

Roaches as big as steers!:eek:

garciap77
10-19-2009, 06:27 AM

Now back to eating my sour grapes.:mad:

I only know of two: RWB and the other poster? I forgot the name!:D

Is there more?:D

P.S. I remembered grmfan93!:D

trusteer/trublu
10-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
That could be it, but I was just thinking fair weather fans. :D quit thinking....man we r real full meal deal!!!!

trusteer/trublu
10-19-2009, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
:clap: I like it. that hurt coming from frisbee stud

Looking4number8
10-19-2009, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
I only know of two: RWB and the other poster? I forgot the name!:D

Is there more?:D

P.S. I remembered grmfan93!:D

All of a sudden there are about a dozen of them... where were they last year when they were not winning. Our record sucked last year but we were all still here pretending like we were winning, or at least I was!

fridaynitefan
10-19-2009, 07:36 AM
I was at the JV game and there were more players and cheerleaders on the field than there were fans in the stands for Graham. Thanks for making my point btw. Nice 5th post. Lol

Next time you are there count the hundred or so that are standing at the top. Also, there were no fans in the stands in Sweetwater for the freshmen game because it was played in Graham. :clap: :clap: :clap: Here's #6!
Really?? Freshmen played in Graham?? :confused:

Ragin Red
10-19-2009, 08:09 AM
Sorry, but the freshman played in Sweetwater also, and won may i add 30-6, and where were the fans last year most of us didn't know anything about this forum. That's why there are a lot more of us this time around. Graham fans are not fair weather fans we have always been here cheering for our student athletes. Ask alot of other towns that we play and they will tell you the same thing that Graham brings alot of fans everywhere they go;) :D

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
Sorry, but the freshman played in Sweetwater also, and won may i add 30-6, and where were the fans last year most of us didn't know anything about this forum. That's why there are a lot more of us this time around. Graham fans are not fair weather fans we have always been here cheering for our student athletes. Ask alot of other towns that we play and they will tell you the same thing that Graham brings alot of fans everywhere they go;) :D
Yeah, that's my bad. I didn't get to the JV game until Graham had already scored their first one, so I had no idea the freshmen had played there earlier. I am stuck in the habit of thinking when the JV plays here the freshmen and Varsity play on the road. That's the way it used to be.

Ragin Red
10-19-2009, 09:01 AM
I've got some interest in that team. Got some young men on there.:D

Rustler
10-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
The bandwagon gets a flat tire in two weeks.;) :hand: Not so Fast:hand: Wylies bandwagon goes in the river when they move to 4A next year:D Enjoy picking on the small guy while you still can:D

ccmom
10-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
:hand: Not so Fast:hand: Wylies bandwagon goes in the river when they move to 4A next year:D Enjoy picking on the small guy while you still can:D

Moving to 4A with lower enrollment #s than the last realignment? :thinking: Highly doubtful....besides y'all would miss us terribly. :D

Rocket
10-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Graham-
Enjoy your "success" this year. Next year will be a mass exodus for your staff.

RedWhiteBlue
10-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Graham-
Enjoy your "success" this year. Next year will be a mass exodus for your staff.

Always 'next year'- nice outlook.... I like it!!!:D

Ragin Red
10-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Just like to comment on the message of a mass exodus we really enjoy our coaching staff and how would you or anybody else know. As far as we know it will be the same.:confused: :confused:

Rocket
10-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Always 'next year'- nice outlook.... I like it!!!:D

This year and next year. ;)

Rocket
10-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
Just like to comment on the message of a mass exodus we really enjoy our coaching staff and how would you or anybody else know. As far as we know it will be the same.:confused: :confused:

Do the math.

Bullaholic
10-19-2009, 10:42 AM
Do the math.

Did you ever consider that Brownwood may face a similar situation when Jaxon graduates, Rocket?

Rustler
10-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Moving to 4A with lower enrollment #s than the last realignment? :thinking: Highly doubtful....besides y'all would miss us terribly. :D :o Sorry Forgot about the "Mandatory Transfers" out policy of Wylie:o Well enjoy picking on all the small guys:thumbsup:

Ragin Red
10-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Do the math.

Why don't you do the math, even if the head coach leaves doesn't mean the whole staff will leaves:thinking:

Pendragon13
10-19-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
:hand: Not so Fast:hand: Wylies bandwagon goes in the river when they move to 4A next year:D Enjoy picking on the small guy while you still can:D Considering that we dismantled 2 very good 4A teams in non-district play this year...it wouldn't be so bad I think. btw....who was Graham's non-district this year? See my sig for Wylies:D