PDA

View Full Version : Alabama?

WHS02
10-17-2009, 03:57 PM
I think by far the team to go the NC and win as of the way they are playing now would be Alabama. Congrats to UT on the win but it was UGLY and over a second string qb. If Bradford stayed in that game would have been out of reach for UT. Thats neither here nor there though. McCoy? Definitley not going to NY playing like that. Alabama to win it all.

TheDOCTORdre
10-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by WHS02
I think by far the team to go the NC and win as of the way they are playing now would be Alabama. Congrats to UT on the win but it was UGLY and over a second string qb. If Bradford stayed in that game would have been out of reach for UT. Thats neither here nor there though. McCoy? Definitley not going to NY playing like that. Alabama to win it all.

lets see how alabame plays tonight before we start making assumptions

Gobbla2001
10-17-2009, 04:00 PM
you may be right...

but, uhm... W :clap:

WHS02
10-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Neither here nor there?????? Yes a W is a W but that W is gonna drop ya in the standings. Case Keenum for heisman!!!

Gobbla2001
10-17-2009, 04:12 PM
is it really? esspecially if UF, down 10-3 loses? it's a rivalry game, I doubt it drops them far with 1 loss teams behind them... If Florida does pull it out in the second half, and Bama wins tonight, I can see UT being 3 in the first BCS poll, which is fine by me, Bama or UF will lose a game before the championship game teams are decided... Keep hating...

As for the Heisman deal, I'm not concerned...

I'm concerned about 6-0

eagles_victory
10-17-2009, 04:22 PM
I think by far the team to go the NC and win as of the way they are playing now would be Alabama. Congrats to UT on the win but it was UGLY and over a second string qb. If Bradford stayed in that game would have been out of reach for UT. Thats neither here nor there though. McCoy? Definitley not going to NY playing like that. Alabama to win it all. I don't think you can logically say if Bradford stayed in the game it would of been out of reach for Texas.

Gobbla2001
10-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I don't think you can logically say if Bradford stayed in the game it would of been out of reach for Texas.

this is why every UT fan wanted Bradford in this game, so we wouldn't have to hear that crap, but honestly, I don't think Bradford would have done any different...

and say he does do better, and OU does score 1 or two more TDs, does UT then not play down to the opponent and push through for the win?

you never know...

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 04:34 PM

Yep, I hate it, but I think your right on the money. If Bama rolls tonight they'll jump Texas. If Florida loses, and Bama wins big, they'll jump to #1 and UT stays at #2. And from what I've seen, not only today, I think Bama is a better team than Texas. At least right now they are.

Oh and by the way yall

shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!
ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!;)

Gobbla2001
10-17-2009, 04:36 PM
I don't think you guys understand... UT being 3 behind FLA and Bama is no big deal... as long as UT keeps winning because FLA and Bama CAN'T...

simma down now folk!