PDA

View Full Version : if this were TO....

coach
10-17-2009, 02:12 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4566937

he would be called the worst teammate in the history of sports

Gobbla2001
10-17-2009, 02:24 PM
the sports media has to latch onto players like TO and pull their images in a specific direction to have go to stories when things are slow or just to add extra content to their sports coverage... thatta way when it seems like TO is playing nice they have something to talk about... then when TO does something very minor that isn't reported in incidents involving other players they can easily pull it back in that direction... TO has helped make this bed, but the sports media makes sure it stays that way...

don't know if I put it correctly or in the best way as I'm watching every play of the game and coming back to type, but that's pretty much my feelings...

Keith7
10-17-2009, 02:28 PM
I don't see anywhere in that story where TJ says his QB is gay or it's Hasselback's fault they lost the super bowl..

WR's are going to want the ball thrown to them, that's one thing.. Throwing your team under the bus in the process is another

Move The Chains
10-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Who cares? :hand:

Gobbla2001
10-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

WR's are going to want the ball thrown to them, that's one thing.. Throwing your team under the bus in the process is another

absolutely not... but that's not the point... TO couldn't even offer genuine advice to his QB right now without being over-analyzed up and down on rome or in the press... I forget what comment he made earlier this year when asked a question, but it was more of a "no comment" type of answer he gave, he said NOTHING offensive, but rome discussed the comment on his show for over 30 minutes (of on-air time)... that's lazy media...