PDA

View Full Version : Gatesville @ Glen Rose

GrTigers6
10-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Who wins and why

trojan37
10-17-2009, 02:45 PM
I have to go with Glen Rose in this one. I've been able to see Glen Rose play this year, and they can mix it up really well out of the spread and move the ball down the field. Gatesville only has the one loss on the season, but defense has given up some points along the way. Gatesville is no slouch, and to me has really been under the radar all year and improving to 6-1 on the year after last nights win over Hillsboro. Their QB is good and can both run and throw the ball, but I don't think they have enough defense to stop the Tigers. I'm going with Glen Rose by 10.

Redzone10
10-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Should be a good game. The last three weeks of the season are going to be interesting in 7-3A!!!

VetteRprMan
10-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Glen Rose has best defense in district. May lead them to the district title. Get all the tough games at home. Get easy games between each. I hope they blast China. I would be for Iran if they played China Springs!! Can't stand big or little Bell. Have nothing against Gatesville though. This week may answer some questions about Gatesville.

Roadwarrior
10-20-2009, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by VetteRprMan
Glen Rose has best defense in district. May lead them to the district title. Get all the tough games at home. Get easy games between each. I hope they blast China. I would be for Iran if they played China Springs!! Can't stand big or little Bell. Have nothing against Gatesville though. This week may answer some questions about Gatesville.

Thats funny right there....I couldn't have said it better myself. You are right about Gatesvelle. We will all know friday night how this district shakes out.

HORNETSPORTSFAN
10-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Time to seperate the Men from the Boys... District 7 is about to start heating up....

We have been rolling now for 6 weeks and this week will tell us a lot. To Win At Glen Rose would be huge... A lose would put us back to where we where a year ago, having to fight to get in...

Last year we dropped our last 3 games and failed to make playoffs. Theres a lot riding on this game for us....