PDA

View Full Version : The official shnydr SUCKS thread

Pages : [1] 2

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 11:29 AM
My clicking finger is getting tired of trying to get it on every thread. So here goes.

shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!
ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!

:wave: :thumbsup: :taunt: :devil:

Looking4number8
10-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
My clicking finger is getting tired of trying to get it on every thread. So here goes.

Help you where I can my friend... (by the way, as always, this does not include Dahop!

:devil: :hijacktd: :taunt: I just cant help myself.:p

And the week has only just begun.:D

95mustang
10-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Give em. H### Stang.

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Give em. H### Stang.

Will do. ;)

Gobbla2001
10-17-2009, 11:38 AM
If Snyder didn't suck so bad, Kansas, Colorado and Arkansas would run off with Oklahoma... STOP SUCKING SNYDER!

95mustang
10-17-2009, 11:39 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
If Snyder didn't suck so bad, Kansas, Colorado and Arkansas would run off with Oklahoma... STOP SUCKING SNYDER!

They cant help what they born to do. ;)

Looking4number8
10-17-2009, 11:59 AM
They cant help what they born to do. ;)

Should we pay Admin or ranger mom to Sticky this thread, seems like the easy way!!!!

and yes snider SUCKS!!

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Should we pay Admin or ranger mom to Sticky this thread, seems like the easy way!!!!

and yes snider SUCKS!!

Your right L48, I can think of nothing more this week that deserves a sticky more than
:D

95mustang
10-17-2009, 12:36 PM
So STANG just got to ask one question:

How is Snyder this year? :D

Pendragon13
10-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Bottling up your feelings isn't good for you...tell us how you really feel Stang.

Pendragon13
10-17-2009, 02:50 PM

How is Snyder this year? :D super aggressive/fast on defense...offense is nothing spectacular. Expect lots of chop blocks on offense, and a few cheap shots on defense.

blowfish
10-17-2009, 02:59 PM

Why does this keep popping up on all of my TV Channels? :D

Pendragon13
10-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Can the Dawgs expect this same kind of treatment for the last game of the regular season? I can't wait..:D

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 03:18 PM

How is Snyder this year? :D

:mad: Pay attention 95! Dang. :mad:

Got it now?;)

TheDOCTORdre
10-17-2009, 03:26 PM
this is gonna be Snyder after Friday

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_N-GlYZDQYno/SmCk_jl8eSI/AAAAAAAAAzo/7WNXgm4Olo4/s400/Bengali+Tiger+Crying.jpg

95mustang
10-17-2009, 04:38 PM
:mad: Pay attention 95! Dang. :mad:

Got it now?;)

I just wanted to give you another chance tho say it. Just trying to help ya out some. :D

STANG RED
10-18-2009, 09:24 AM
THIRD PAGE? Yall let this fall to the third page while IVe been away. :mad: Your all a bunch of useless slackers I say. Now lets get on with another good days worth of shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!! :D

Johnny Moxen
10-18-2009, 10:00 AM
Snyder does suck, they suck hard and always will. After playing Snyder this past Friday night Sweetwater better be prepared for the usual dirty Snyder team. I also hope you have better officials than those that Snyder got from the Snyder Tiger Booster Club. Their coach sucks, the fans suck and the school and stadium suck. Everything about Snyder sucks.

Looking4number8
10-18-2009, 10:13 AM
THIRD PAGE? Yall let this fall to the third page while IVe been away. :mad: Your all a bunch of useless slackers I say. Now lets get on with another good days worth of shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!! :D

Oh man, I feel like such an unfaithfull friend, all that bonding over snider sucking yesterday then I had to let you down. I never should have went to dinner last night, I never should have went to sleep! Some things are just so much more important, you know, things like letting the world know how bad snider SUCKS!!

Also, let me make it up to you with some of these....

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/97z6n61.jpg

STANG RED
10-18-2009, 10:23 AM
Oh man, I feel like such an unfaithfull friend, all that bonding over snider sucking yesterday then I had to let you down. I never should have went to dinner last night, I never should have went to sleep! Some things are just so much more important, you know, things like letting the world know how bad snider SUCKS!!

Also, let me make it up to you with some of these....

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/97z6n61.jpg

I'll forgive you just this one time L48, but dont let it happen again. You can eat and sleep all you want NEXT week. Keep your eye on the ball THIS week, or I'll have to go real hard on you boys in the Bwood/Swater week. I know you dont want that. ;)

Looking4number8
10-18-2009, 10:33 AM
something snider does not suck at (http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/7OEPBU8Pke8O6iyK)

Looking4number8
10-18-2009, 10:40 AM
and now..................
sniders state championship performance (http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SogtTOJZnDAmbWUh)

GetRDoneStangs
10-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Now that is just FUNNY!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Trashman
10-18-2009, 11:30 AM
X2

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Where are all the Snyder posters? The bell has rung and they appear to be
more scared to come out of their corner than Michael Spinks was when
Mike Tyson knocked him out 45 seconds into the first round.:thinking: :devil:

Old Tiger
10-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Go Blue approves this thread! :2thumbsup

Snyder_TigerFan
10-18-2009, 12:13 PM
My only question is if Snyder sucks, what does this make Sweetwater when Snyder lays the whipping on them?

It makes them 1-7....and that really sucks.

Snyder 35
Sweetwater 7

95mustang
10-18-2009, 12:44 PM
bump

STANG RED
10-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
My only question is if Snyder sucks, what does this make Sweetwater when Snyder lays the whipping on them?

Snyder 35
Sweetwater 7
:rolleyes:
We'll just have to excuse this guy. Obviously all the brains have been SUCKED SUCKED SUCKED out of his head. But thats to be expected, when you live in a town that SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS as bad as shnydr does. :p

TheDOCTORdre
10-18-2009, 01:56 PM

Snyder 35
Sweetwater 7

My only question is how does it feel to be winless in district...:D

SNYTigers
10-18-2009, 03:16 PM
My only question is how does it feel to be winless in district...

Hats off Sweetwater!......really.. yall beat breck, Good job:clap:

Scholar
10-18-2009, 05:54 PM
I would have come up with something really original and post that Sweetwater sucks, but they’d probably hit me with a defamation of character lawsuit. No worries, fellas, you have to have it before I can defame it.

In all seriousness, though, if Snyder sucks, then Sweetwater blows. The fact that the world’s largest windfarm resides in Roscoe, Texas, 7 miles west of Sweetwater is testament to the reality that Sweetwater really blows.

I would really appreciate it if all you S’water posters could show up to the game Friday night. We really need all of you this time. It would be nice if Sweetwater was finally represented by a full set of teeth. If every one of you shows up, I feel fairly confident you can make this happen.

Unfortunately for Sweetwater, we don’t have a 45 point mercy rule in 3A football. Otherwise, I’d be predicting a TKO in the 3rd quarter. Bring the family, bring your cousin/wife, bring the whole gang. Snyder’s going to lay down the law come Friday night.

Ex-Tiger2005
10-18-2009, 06:34 PM
how do we suck when yall got dusted by 31 POINTS? :foul: :foul: :foul: SWEETWATER! see ya on friday ponies!

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Scholar
I would have come up with something really original and post that Sweetwater sucks, but they’d probably hit me with a defamation of character lawsuit. No worries, fellas, you have to have it before I can defame it.

In all seriousness, though, if Snyder sucks, then Sweetwater blows. The fact that the world’s largest windfarm resides in Roscoe, Texas, 7 miles west of Sweetwater is testament to the reality that Sweetwater really blows.

I would really appreciate it if all you S’water posters could show up to the game Friday night. We really need all of you this time. It would be nice if Sweetwater was finally represented by a full set of teeth. If every one of you shows up, I feel fairly confident you can make this happen.

Unfortunately for Sweetwater, we don’t have a 45 point mercy rule in 3A football. Otherwise, I’d be predicting a TKO in the 3rd quarter. Bring the family, bring your cousin/wife, bring the whole gang. Snyder’s going to lay down the law come Friday night.

No character, but yet you're worried about a deflamtion suit? Yeah that makes sense. Lol

If all the windmills are in Roscoe that means Roscoe blows. Again, you make no sense.

I would appreciate YOU showing up anywhere I do. How about the M&G at the scoreboard of the SW/SNY game? Wait...you haven't showed up anywhere that you said you were in your four plus years of making it your sole purpose to bash Sweetwater.

There are only three types of people that hide behind screen names, that being cowards, serial killers, and pedophiles. Which one are you?

blowfish
10-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
No character, but yet you're worried about a deflamtion suit? Yeah that makes sense. Lol

If all the windmills are in Roscoe that means Roscoe blows. Again, you make no sense.

I would appreciate YOU showing up anywhere I do. How about the M&G at the scoreboard of the SW/SNY game? Wait...you haven't showed up anywhere that you said you were in your four plus years of making it your sole purpose to bash Sweetwater.

There are only three types of people that hide behind screen names, that being cowards, serial killers, and pedophiles. Which one are you?

OMG!:1popcorn:

95mustang
10-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Bump.... Just for Stang.

STANG RED
10-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Bump.... Just for Stang.

:clap: :2thumbsup Good job 95. All the state must be made aware of shnydr suckage. ;)

Scholar
10-18-2009, 08:13 PM

1. What's deflamtion mean? Who said anything about deflamtion?

2. Wind farms catch wind and transduce the wind into electricity. Windfarms do not create wind. The world's largest windfarm is merely catching the wind created from all the blow-hards from S'water.

3. I apologize about the teeth comments. You guys should be proud of your invention: the toothbrush. If it had been created anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush. Red, do you have a full set of teeth? That's what I thought.

4. If you put a bowl of Captain Crunch in front of me, I'll kill it quickly. If you put two bowls in front of me, I'll kill both of them. So I guess you could call me a serial cereal killer. Naw, I'm none of those things you called me, I just like having fun at your expense.

5. You name a thread "The official Shnyder sucks thread" and get pissy when someone throws a couple of harmless insults in your direction? Come on, be a sport. Have some fun with it. I am.

Looking4number8
10-18-2009, 08:23 PM

a snider fan comes home from work one day and finds his wife packing every thing she owns. The snider fan ask his wife what is going on.. why are you leaving me?

The wife say's "I found out to day you are a pedophile and I will not live with a man like that".

The snider fan say "Now honey wait a minute, pedophile is a mighty big word for an 11 year old"

TheDOCTORdre
10-18-2009, 08:24 PM

are you sure you arent any of the three scholar? I found your picture on myspace

http://abowlofstupid.com/wp-content/2009/02/Gay_tigger.jpg

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2009, 09:02 PM
1. What's deflamtion mean? Who said anything about deflamtion?

2. Wind farms catch wind and transduce the wind into electricity. Windfarms do not create wind. The world's largest windfarm is merely catching the wind created from all the blow-hards from S'water.

3. I apologize about the teeth comments. You guys should be proud of your invention: the toothbrush. If it had been created anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush. Red, do you have a full set of teeth? That's what I thought.

4. If you put a bowl of Captain Crunch in front of me, I'll kill it quickly. If you put two bowls in front of me, I'll kill both of them. So I guess you could call me a serial cereal killer. Naw, I'm none of those things you called me, I just like having fun at your expense.

5. You name a thread "The official Shnyder sucks thread" and get pissy when someone throws a couple of harmless insults in your direction? Come on, be a sport. Have some fun with it. I am.

Nice catch on the typo grammar cop. Lol

Your second argument is just plan dumb. The wind blows from the west or the north here. That applies to SW how?

I figured the teeth comment was just simple trash talk. If you wanna know the answer, again...show up at the same place I do.

Your cereal part speaks volumes. Lol

And to finish, I didn't start a thread that says crap about Snyder. This is where you put the pipe down. That was another poster. I'll be a sport after I meet you in person, until then I have a bondsman on retainer. Okay even I have to laugh at that.

Looking4number8
10-19-2009, 07:03 AM
gotta move this back to page 1 before Stang Red gets out of bed all grumpy like he did yesterday!

dawg4life
10-19-2009, 07:28 AM
So, i dont understand. Does shnyder suck JUST this year, or what?:rolleyes:

Looking4number8
10-19-2009, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by dawg4life
So, i dont understand. Does shnyder suck JUST this year, or what?:rolleyes:

From what I understand from Stang Red, it is a continous sucking motion but I am a little confused myself... I bet Stang can help us out with a better explanation!

DaHop72
10-19-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Snyder does suck, they suck hard and always will. After playing Snyder this past Friday night Sweetwater better be prepared for the usual dirty Snyder team. I also hope you have better officials than those that Snyder got from the Snyder Tiger Booster Club. Their coach sucks, the fans suck and the school and stadium suck. Everything about Snyder sucks. Ah yes, there's always one in every town and now along with michaelp23 Wylie has two. You stay classy Johnny Moxen and group everyone in Snyder under one umbrella.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I glad people have more class and don't do the same to Abilene Wylie because of you two.:hand: :hand:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-19-2009, 09:03 AM
From what I understand from Stang Red, it is a continous sucking motion but I am a little confused myself... I bet Stang can help us out with a better explanation!

You know all about "sucking motion" dont ya! :thinking:

STANG RED
10-19-2009, 11:29 AM

I must apologize for falling down on the job this morning fellas. But I have a little wind farming work that has to be taken care of today, so that I may keep beans on the table (oops, there I go being racist again) for momma and the youngun. But I'll be back with the full story of shnydr suckage as soon as I get the chance.:D

ccmom
10-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Ah yes, there's always one in every town and now along with michaelp23 Wylie has two. You stay classy Johnny Moxen and group everyone in Snyder under one umbrella.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I glad people have more class and don't do the same to Abilene Wylie because of you two.:hand: :hand:

Hop...you have more class in your little finger than most people on this board ever even thought about having....myself, included. ;) :kiss:

Looking4number8
10-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Hop...you have more class in your little finger than most people on this board ever even thought about having....myself, included. ;) :kiss:

I agree 100%! sorry hop about the snider sucking thing, Stang Red has just made it too much fun for me. As long as you know it is all in fun. In honesty, I sure wish my daughter would have decided to play college softball at Texas Western. Of course then Stang Red would have been making me mad.... lol

Good luck to both team and thanks for letting me have a little fun at synders expense.... You are a good man!

DaHop72
10-19-2009, 01:27 PM
I agree 100%! sorry hop about the snider sucking thing, Stang Red has just made it too much fun for me. As long as you know it is all in fun. In honesty, I sure wish my daughter would have decided to play college softball at Texas Western. Of course then Stang Red would have been making me mad.... lol

Good luck to both team and thanks for letting me have a little fun at synders expense.... You are a good man! Wookin, throwing rocks at each other in fun is what this board is about and I expect nothing less, I just have a problem when someone groups an entire town in a venimous post.

95mustang
10-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Bump

Looking4number8
10-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Wookin, throwing rocks at each other in fun is what this board is about and I expect nothing less, I just have a problem when someone groups an entire town in a venimous post.

Again Hop, no offense intended, I hope you know it is all in fun. your a good man and I hope not to tick you off. i think if you look at all of my post from start to finish, I probally have only had one or two in the whole time that were any where close to serious... it is also important to note that 2 weeks ago every post I put out there said WYLIE SUCKS, now that they kicked our butts, it is important to note that WYLIE"S BACK-UPS SUCK!!

dawg4life
10-19-2009, 05:46 PM
I saw a guy at my college with a shnydr shirt today. I told em "shnydr SUCKS, go Stangs!" He looked pissed. Iv never even been to these towns and im getting into it. lol.

GetRDoneStangs
10-19-2009, 05:50 PM
I saw a guy at my college with a shnydr shirt today. I told em "shnydr SUCKS, go Stangs!" He looked pissed. Iv never even been to these towns and im getting into it. lol.

I am guessing he wasn't a very big guy???:confused: :confused:

Or you are!!!

That is a funny post!!!

dawg4life
10-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I am guessing he wasn't a very big guy???:confused: :confused:

Or you are!!!

That is a funny post!!!

Both ;)

dawg4life
10-19-2009, 08:49 PM
its 8:49 and shnydr still sucks

GetRDoneStangs
10-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Where ya at RED....almost fell of the first page!!!!

I had your back!!!

DaHop72
10-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Again Hop, no offense intended, I hope you know it is all in fun. your a good man and I hope not to tick you off. i think if you look at all of my post from start to finish, I probally have only had one or two in the whole time that were any where close to serious... it is also important to note that 2 weeks ago every post I put out there said WYLIE SUCKS, now that they kicked our butts, it is important to note that WYLIE"S BACK-UPS SUCK!! None taken, sure going to be interesting when the Maroon and White play the Red and White after sharing a room together all this week. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

skins4life
10-19-2009, 11:31 PM
Ah yes, there's always one in every town and now along with michaelp23 Wylie has two. You stay classy Johnny Moxen and group everyone in Snyder under one umbrella.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I glad people have more class and don't do the same to Abilene Wylie because of you two.:hand: :hand:

Hop, I'm sure glad to have you as a friend.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You can always tell a man that was brought up by a good father and role model!!!

DaHop72
10-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
a good father and role model!!! He was all that and more, I sure do miss him. Eight years ago yesterday.:( :(

95mustang
10-19-2009, 11:37 PM

You can always tell a man that was brought up by a good father and role model!!!

You can definitely say this again.

TheDOCTORdre
10-20-2009, 10:47 AM
page two is unacceptable...especially when its a proven fact and will be proven again on Friday that shnyder sucks!!!

dawg4life
10-20-2009, 03:09 PM
..bump

RedWhiteBlue
10-20-2009, 03:33 PM
I didn't take time to read all of this but.....
I love HOP!!!!:kiss: :inlove:
And Sweetwater Red ROCKS!!!:kiss: :inlove:

STANG RED
10-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Where ya at RED....almost fell of the first page!!!!

I had your back!!!

Yea these a-holes around here expect me to produce some work from time to time to keep getting a pay check.:mad: And of all weeks, they've kinda loaded me down in this one. And I have to travel for much of the next 3 days, and will not be on here much. So you guys are gonna have to pick up my slack in the mean time. But I'll see yall Friday night. I may be completely crapped out by then though. Hope its an exciting game, just to keep me awake.
I may get a chance to get on here tomorrow some, before having to hit the road.

TheDOCTORdre
10-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Yea these a-holes around here expect me to produce some work from time to time to keep getting a pay check.:mad: And of all weeks, they've kinda loaded me down in this one. And I have to travel for much of the next 3 days, and will not be on here much. So you guys are gonna have to pick up my slack in the mean time. But I'll see yall Friday night. I may be completely crapped out by then though. Hope its an exciting game, just to keep me awake.
I may get a chance to get on here tomorrow some, before having to hit the road.

Don't worry, have no fear the slack will be easy to pick up in your absence, because no matter what happens, SHNYDER WILL ALWAYS SUCK

Looking4number8
10-20-2009, 04:57 PM
None taken, sure going to be interesting when the Maroon and White play the Red and White after sharing a room together all this week. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

that wont be a problem for me, I am as two-faced as they come! Hey I might even try to enlist your help that week!!!!!

Pendragon13
10-20-2009, 05:15 PM
As an outsider to this little feud, I just want to clarify something. Does Snyder suckage mean that Sweetwater will actually have more points on the board when the clock goes to zero? Thanks in advance..:o

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Awww shucks RWB. Thanks :)

You obviously do too. :D

TheDOCTORdre
10-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
As an outsider to this little feud, I just want to clarify something. Does Snyder suckage mean that Sweetwater will actually have more points on the board when the clock goes to zero? Thanks in advance..:o
yes sweetwater will have more points :D

Pmoney
10-20-2009, 08:51 PM
what college do you go to?

and....

SWEETWATER SUCKS! IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS! SWEETWATER SUCKS! IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS!

Wow I really enjoyed that...sorry Stang Red for changing the words I just can't tell a lie like that!:D

Snydertigersrul
10-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney

and....

SWEETWATER SUCKS! IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS! SWEETWATER SUCKS! IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS!

Wow I really enjoyed that...sorry Stang Red for changing the words I just can't tell a lie like that!:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

dawg4life
10-20-2009, 09:31 PM

and....

Blinn.
And im going to lubbock this weekend to see A&M BTHO Texas tceh!

Pmoney
10-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Blinn.
And im going to lubbock this weekend to see A&M BTHO Texas tceh!
oh I don't know anyone at blinn..I know some at A&M though...and I am sorry you are traveling such a long way to see your dreams dashed

dawg4life
10-20-2009, 09:48 PM
nah. we are. ill say 37-35 A&M

Pmoney
10-20-2009, 09:50 PM
nah. we are. ill say 37-35 A&M
ok...I'll say 56-21 Tech just because I don't think Leach pulls of the reins

dawg4life
10-20-2009, 09:52 PM
ok...I'll say 56-21 Tech just because I don't think Leach pulls of the reins

nah. its gonna be sweetwater and A&M on top this weekend.

DaHop72
10-20-2009, 10:48 PM
its 8:49 and shnydr still sucks Well arighty, add one more to the wise sages who know nothing about West Texas teams to the mix. They must get lonely when they can't talk about their teams and feel like the red-headed stepchild at the family reunion. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pendragon13
10-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
yes sweetwater will have more points :D Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I was beginning to wonder if this sucking or not sucking was going to have any bearing on the actual game being played.:D

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2009, 10:06 AM
And as if you needed further proof that Snyder sucks...

According to our newspaper, Sweetwater has never lost to Snyder.:doh: :D

Look at the scores of the games.

Sweetwater-Snyder Rotary Clubs create rivalry game
Written by Staff Reports
Tuesday, 20 October 2009

For 74 years, Snyder and Sweetwater Highs have done battle under Friday night lights. Now, the game has a new name — The Rotary Rivalry Game.
The Rotary Clubs of Sweetwater and Snyder have commissioned a new traveling trophy and plan pre-game festivities to shine a light on the West Texas war between the two old rivals. The Mustangs have won four of the last five meetings as they host the Tigers this Friday in Nolan County.
"We think this is a natural," said Snyder Rotary President Kent Wright. "Every year this is one of the highlights of the high school football season and we just thought it would be appropriate to add some fuel to the fire with a custom traveling trophy and some fellowship with our Rotary friends from Sweetwater."
Sweetwater Rotary President Jacque McCoy agreed with Wright. "This event has brought a new wave of enthusiasm to the members of our club and of course we want to keep the trophy here in Sweetwater. Sweetwater and Snyder have a long standing friendly football rivalry and we appreciate the opportunity to keep it going."
The trophy, which was unveiled at the Sweetwater Rotary Club meeting Monday on the campus of Texas State Technical College, was constructed after suggestions from both clubs and will go to the winner of the game for display for the coming year.
As for the fellowship, five Snyder Rotarians will face five Sweetwater Rotarians in a friendly field goal contest prior to the game on Friday. Each of the participants will get two placekicks from the ten yard line. The club that makes the most field goals out of 10 total attempts will win the competition.
"We've been practicing," said Wright, who leads a kicking team including Mike Dreith, Steve Highfield, Corey Chester, Clint Ziehl and Brian Cave. Coach Ralph Ramon will be the holder for the team. Sweetwater's Rotary kickers include Kirby Andrews, John McPherson, Jack Davis, Ken Becker and Terry Pittman.
After the pre-game festivities, Sweetwater will hope to improve on their 36-22-1 advantage over the Tigers stretching back to 1925. Mustangs won last year's game 14-7.

Year-by-year Scores
1925 Sweetwater 45, Snyder 0
1926 Sweetwater 6, Snyder 0
1927 Sweetwater 6, Snyder 0
1928 Sweetwater 21, Snyder 12
1929 Sweetwater 26, Snyder 7
1931 Sweetwater 32, Snyder 0
1937 Sweetwater 49, Snyder 0
1952 Sweetwater 47, Snyder 7
1953 Sweetwater 13, Snyder 0
1954 Sweetwater 13, Snyder 12
1955 Sweetwater 26, Snyder 14
1956 Sweetwater 3, Snyder 0
1957 Sweetwater 21, Snyder 7
1958 Sweetwater 27, Snyder 20
1959 Sweetwater 10, Snyder 6
1960 Sweetwater 28, Snyder 7
1961 Sweetwater 28, Snyder 8
1962 Sweetwater 3, Snyder 0
1963 Sweetwater 20, Snyder 7
1964 Sweetwater 30, Snyder 6
1965 Sweetwater 0, Snyder 0
1966 Sweetwater 24, Snyder 15
1967 Sweetwater 24, Snyder 3
1968 Sweetwater 49, Snyder 0
1969 Sweetwater 21, Snyder 13
1970 Sweetwater 7, Snyder 0
1971 Sweetwater 32, Snyder 13
1974 Sweetwater 41, Snyder 12
1975 Sweetwater 42, Snyder 7
1976 Sweetwater 27, Snyder 14
1977 Sweetwater 25, Snyder 14
1978 Sweetwater 25, Snyder 7
1979 Sweetwater 24, Snyder 0
1980 Sweetwater 18, Snyder 7
1981 Sweetwater 40, Snyder 21
1982 Sweetwater 28, Snyder 0
1982 Sweetwater 42, Snyder 21
1983 Sweetwater 28, Snyder 6
1984 Sweetwater 48, Snyder 7
1985 Sweetwater 35, Snyder 6
1986 Sweetwater 43, Snyder 6
1987 Sweetwater 31, Snyder 15
1988 Sweetwater 55, Snyder 6
1989 Sweetwater 18, Snyder 13
1990 Sweetwater 17, Snyder 3
1992 Sweetwater 13, Snyder 6
1993 Sweetwater 33, Snyder 28
1994 Sweetwater 38, Snyder 33
1995 Sweetwater 21, Snyder 7
1996 Sweetwater 27, Snyder 16
1997 Sweetwater 27, Snyder 7
1998 Sweetwater 23, Snyder 7
1999 Sweetwater 34, Snyder 14
2002 Sweetwater 26, Snyder 20
2003 Sweetwater 25, Snyder 13
2004 Sweetwater 35, Snyder 25
2004 Sweetwater 21, Snyder 20
2005 Sweetwater 17, Snyder 6
2008 Sweetwater 14, Snyder 7

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/content/view/171845/1/

Black_Magic
10-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Looks like Sweetwater won the Regional final in 2004 21-20.. WOW!!! also looks like Sweetwater won the 2002 game as well....I guess the Sweetwater news paper is rewriting history.:clap: wonder howmany other scores are wrong...:thinking: good job of editing

Ex-Tiger2005
10-21-2009, 11:03 AM
And as if you needed further proof that Snyder sucks...

According to our newspaper, Sweetwater has never lost to Snyder.:doh: :D

Look at the scores of the games.

Sweetwater-Snyder Rotary Clubs create rivalry game
Written by Staff Reports
Tuesday, 20 October 2009

As for the fellowship, five Snyder Rotarians will face five Sweetwater Rotarians in a friendly field goal contest prior to the game on Friday. Each of the participants will get two placekicks from the ten yard line. The club that makes the most field goals out of 10 total attempts will win the competition.
"We've been practicing," said Wright, who leads a kicking team including Mike Dreith, Steve Highfield, Corey Chester, Clint Ziehl and Brian Cave. Coach Ralph Ramon will be the holder for the team. Sweetwater's Rotary kickers include Kirby Andrews, John McPherson, Jack Davis, Ken Becker and Terry Pittman.
After the pre-game festivities, Sweetwater will hope to improve on their 36-22-1 advantage over the Tigers stretching back to 1925. Mustangs won last year's game 14-7.

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/content/view/171845/1/

I hope one of the kickers isnt the guy from the '04 game in Big Spring! Doink! Tigers Win! :clap: :clap: :doh: :doh:

STANG RED
10-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
I hope one of the kickers isnt the guy from the '04 game in Big Spring! Doink! Tigers Win! :clap: :clap: :doh: :doh:

:mad: :foul: :flaming: :tongue: :blahblah:
I knew one of you sorry suckers would have to bring up the doink eventually. :doh:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-21-2009, 11:13 AM
:mad: :foul: :flaming: :tongue: :blahblah:
I knew one of you sorry suckers would have to bring up the doink eventually. :doh:

Got ya! I played that night I had to do it! :D :devil:

STANG RED
10-21-2009, 11:24 AM

Except for the ending, that was a great football game to watch? What position did you play? Yall did a great job of stringing the option out to the sidelines, and persuing them from the back side. We had a lot more success running our fullback up the middle against yall in the first half, but for some reason never ran it again in the second half. Yall had a great game plan, and we got severely out coached. But thats nothing new. Yall really did play a great game.

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 11:33 AM
I love the fact that the rivalry will now include festivities and a trophy, but the name kills me the Rotary Rivalry Game...is that the actual name? I know the rotary clubs are the ones who put it together but come up with a catchy name...on that note does anyone have access to a picture of the trophy?

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2009, 11:36 AM
I just noticed something else wrong. Simple math tells me 1925 from 2009 would be
84 years...not 74. How embarrassing. :doh:

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Falling to far down on the first page ttt

garciap77
10-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Snyder does suck, they suck hard and always will. After playing Snyder this past Friday night Sweetwater better be prepared for the usual dirty Snyder team. I also hope you have better officials than those that Snyder got from the Snyder Tiger Booster Club. Their coach sucks, the fans suck and the school and stadium suck. Everything about Snyder sucks.

Easy Johnny! :) WOW

Ex-Tiger2005
10-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Except for the ending, that was a great football game to watch? What position did you play? Yall did a great job of stringing the option out to the sidelines, and persuing them from the back side. We had a lot more success running our fullback up the middle against yall in the first half, but for some reason never ran it again in the second half. Yall had a great game plan, and we got severely out coached. But thats nothing new. Yall really did play a great game.

I played left tackle! Just offense! We had a good def. that year, until Gilmer walked in!:mad: They were pretty good!

Ex-Tiger2005
10-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Easy Johnny! :) WOW

I know! where was he at halftime?:thinking: :devil:

Trashman
10-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Schneider Sucks? Why don't you tell us about it Red?:D

STANG RED
10-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Schneider Sucks? Why don't you tell us about it Red?:D

Im afraid to tell you the whole story. If I did, a vortex of suction would jump right out of your screen and suck you in forever.
When any of use have to make a trip to shnydr, we have to outfit our cars with jet packs, just to break the suction grip when trying to come back home later. DaHop tried it without them one day many years ago, and couldnt break away. Poor suckers been stuck there ever since. He's still a Mustang, but has developed some awful black and gold stripes. It's a horrible sight to see. :D

Ex-Tiger2005
10-21-2009, 03:22 PM
where did you guys learn to spell? :thinking:

STANG RED
10-21-2009, 03:31 PM
where did you guys learn to spell? :thinking:

shnydr kant u tel :p

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 03:33 PM
shnydr kant u tel :p

I've always found it fascinating when a Snyder poster posts on the Downlow, I didn't realize they knew how to use a computer...:D

Ex-Tiger2005
10-21-2009, 04:00 PM
I've always found it fascinating when a Snyder poster posts on the Downlow, I didn't realize they knew how to use a computer...:D

most of them dont

LH_Tuff
10-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Where is Snyder? Is it a suburb of Abilene? :p

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 04:06 PM
I wanna be post 99

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 04:06 PM
because I want 100 to say SNYDER REALLY SUCKS

Looking4number8
10-21-2009, 05:32 PM

When any of use have to make a trip to shnydr, we have to outfit our cars with jet packs, just to break the suction grip when trying to come back home later. DaHop tried it without them one day many years ago, and couldnt break away. Poor suckers been stuck there ever since. He's still a Mustang, but has developed some awful black and gold stripes. It's a horrible sight to see. :D

Now that is the funniest thing I have read all day!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

skins4life
10-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff

That's kinda like saying LH is a suburb of Austin!!:D :D :D

Looking4number8
10-21-2009, 05:56 PM
That's kinda like saying LH is a suburb of Austin!!:D :D :D

isn't it?

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 06:02 PM

I heard he is their No. 1 kicker

dawg4life
10-21-2009, 06:04 PM
So im going through shnydr this friday to go to lubbock, is there anything I need to look out for?

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff

I think sweetwater is a suburb of SNYDER

skins4life
10-21-2009, 06:39 PM
isn't it?

It's actually a suburb of Seward Junction.:D :D :D

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I think sweetwater is a suburb of SNYDER

I think Snyder was God's balancing act when He saw how awesome Texas was, He knew people would begin to think Texas was heaven, so he added the suckage which is Snyder:D

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 09:08 PM
I think Snyder was God's balancing act when He saw how awesome Texas was, He knew people would begin to think Texas was heaven, so he added the suckage which is Snyder:D

NO, HE DECIDED TO CREATE SOURWATER

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:10 PM
NO, HE DECIDED TO CREATE SOURWATER

I'm not familar with that place, unless you mean Sweetwater, in which case I clearly understand why you would call it that, seeing as Sndyer will leave with a sour look on their face after losing on friday

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm not familar with that place, unless you mean Sweetwater, in which case I clearly understand why you would call it that, seeing as Sndyer will leave with a sour look on their face after losing on friday

IT'S THAT PLACE WHERE ALL THE RATTLESNAKES GATHER EVERY YEAR.

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:20 PM
IT'S THAT PLACE WHERE ALL THE RATTLESNAKES GATHER EVERY YEAR.

yeah it helps to get that Tiger smell out from when ya'll come to town

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 09:21 PM
yeah it helps to get that Tiger smell out from when ya'll come to town

THE SWEEP in basketball was nice last year, even with the late start because of the FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS.

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:22 PM
THE SWEEP in basketball was nice last year, even with the late start because of the FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS.

its good that you are referring to victories from last year, after Friday night you will still have to look that far to talk about a win over the Stangs

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 09:23 PM
its good that you are referring to victories from last year, after Friday night you will still have to look that far to talk about a win over the Stangs

ONE IN FOOTBALL, TWO MORE IN BASKETBALL AND ANOTHER SWEEP IN BASEBALL

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:26 PM
SWEETWATER WILL HAVE THESE WINS OVER SNYDER BY YEARS END ONE IN FOOTBALL, TWO MORE IN BASKETBALL AND ANOTHER SWEEP IN BASEBALL

yes yes we will

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 09:27 PM
yes yes we will

QUACK, QUACK

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:28 PM
QUACK, QUACK

is that a reference to how you are gonna "duck" off of this thread after ya'll lose on Friday

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 09:29 PM
is that a reference to how you are gonna "duck" off of this thread after ya'll lose on Friday

NO, YOUR TYPE OF DOCTOR'S LICENSE

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:31 PM
NO, YOUR TYPE OF DOCTOR'S LICENSE

the only Doctor's license I'm concerned with is that of the Mustangs and the clinic they're gonna put on Snyder

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 09:32 PM
the only Doctor's license I'm concerned with is that of the Mustangs and the clinic they're gonna put on Snyder

Clinic on how it will feel to go 1-9

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Clinic on how it will feel to go 1-9
more like clinic on what it looks like to win in district

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 09:35 PM
more like clinic on what it looks like to win in district

And you won't even come on Friday night, confident in your team, huh

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:38 PM
And you won't even come on Friday night, confident in your team, huh

I live in Odessa I might have to work til 7 on Friday, rest assured tho if i dont I will be there to witness the Sweetwater victory

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2009, 09:39 PM
I live in Odessa I might have to work til 7 on Friday, rest assured tho if i dont I will be there to witness the Sweetwater victory

POST PADDER

TheDOCTORdre
10-21-2009, 09:40 PM
POST PADDER

and we have something we can agree on...although its not post padding if its the truth is it?

trusteer/trublu
10-21-2009, 10:27 PM
shnydr kant u tel :p git um Red...

Scholar
10-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Is it safe to say that the loser of this game sucks more than the winner?

zebrablue2
10-21-2009, 11:36 PM
:1popcorn:

garciap77
10-22-2009, 07:55 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Looking4number8
10-22-2009, 11:57 AM
If they would have just sticky'ed (is that a word) this, we would not have to keep bumbing it, It has to stay on the front page until we play them November 6th!

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2009, 12:14 PM
If they would have just sticky'ed (is that a word) this, we would not have to keep bumbing it, It has to stay on the front page until we play them November 6th!

Nah no reason for it to be stickied. There are enough up there
already. Besides, it looks like all those Tigers are hiding in their
den and are to scared to come out.:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Looks like perfect football weather to me. :thumbsup:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/forecast_5day.jpg

DaHop72
10-22-2009, 12:34 PM
:hijacktd: :1offtopc: :2thumbsup
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say:

SWEETWATER SUCKS!!!! I guess Stang Red has changed his mind. :devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I guess Stang Red has changed his mind. :devil: :devil:

You are going to be in so much trouble when he gets home! :eek: :D

Trashman
10-22-2009, 04:57 PM
We have to get this thread back on the front page before Red finds out it has slipped to page 2. :D

Oh, and schneider sucks.:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Tuesday's results.

Sweetwater 7th B 30
Snyder 6

Sweetwater 7th A 6
Snyder 0

Sweetwater 8th B 32
Snyder 0

Sweetwater 8th A 14
Snyder 14

skins4life
10-22-2009, 05:47 PM
[Blooks like all those Tigers are hiding in their
den and are to scared to come out.:thinking: [/B]

Scare this Red!!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

GetRDoneStangs
10-22-2009, 08:29 PM
Tuesday's results.

Sweetwater 7th B 30
Snyder 6

Sweetwater 7th A 6
Snyder 0

Sweetwater 8th B 32
Snyder 0

Sweetwater 8th A 14
Snyder 14

Sweetwater Freshmen 28
Snyder Freshman 6

Snyder JV leads at half...not sure of score

Snydertigersrul
10-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Sweetwater Freshmen 28
Snyder Freshman 6

Snyder JV leads at half...not sure of score

THIRD QUARTER

SNYDER 26
SWEETWATER 6

GetRDoneStangs
10-22-2009, 08:59 PM
THIRD QUARTER

SNYDER 26
SWEETWATER 6

Guess he was worked up about all the other scores so he had to post it here and all by its lonesome self....

Post padding!!!

:D :D

not!!!!

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2009, 09:21 PM
DaHop just texted me and said 32-13 was the final.:mad:

I am good with the fact that the under classmen went
4-1-1 against Snyder this week. Now it is time for the varsity to
step up.

GetRDoneStangs
10-22-2009, 09:46 PM
DaHop just texted me and said 32-13 was the final.:mad:

I am good with the fact that the under classmen went
4-1-1 against Snyder this week. Now it is time for the varsity to
step up.

But u know that one win gets a thread all by itself..

:confused: :confused:

TheDOCTORdre
10-22-2009, 10:11 PM
BEEN GONE ALL DAY BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SNYDER SUCKS!!!!!!

garciap77
10-22-2009, 10:21 PM
You guys need to have a shirt challenge. Loser wear a shirt that says its Own School Sucks or what ever you agree on!:D

Here are some examples:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/peanuts_charlie_brown_yellow_shi-2.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/montana_sucks_t-shirt-1-1.jpg

Just saying!

;)

skins4life
10-22-2009, 10:29 PM
:) :) :)

STANG RED
10-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Helloooooo Boys, iiiiIIIIIImmmmMMMMM BaaaaaaaaaACK!!! :wave:

Well I’m not really home yet. Just in a motel room in Lawton Chokelohomo for the night.
Gotta hit the sack, so I can get an early start home in the morning. But let me leave this little story with you all, to chew on in the meantime.

Twas the night before battle
While down at the Bowl
Not a creature is stirring
Not one single soul

But our Mustangs are anxious
To start this great fight
In the bowels of the Bowl
On yon morrow’s night

But will the tigers show up
Will they snarl and growl
Or will they be meek
And make barely a meowl

A meowl I say
Or will it be cluck
Are they kittens or chicks
WHO CARES
Their shnydr, they SUCK!
:p :D

95mustang
10-22-2009, 10:38 PM

Well I’m not really home yet. Just in a motel room in Lawton Chokelohomo for the night.
Gotta hit the sack, so I can get an early start home in the morning. But let me leave this little story with you all, to chew on in the meantime.

While down at the Bowl
Not one single soul

On yon morrow’s night

Or will they be meek
And make barely a meowl

A meowl I say
Or will it be cluck
WHO CARES
Their shnydr, they SUCK!

Classic. :clap: :clap: :clap:

tigerbyheart
10-22-2009, 10:41 PM

While down at the Bowl
Not one single soul

On yon morrow’s night

Or will they be meek
And make barely a meowl

A meowl I say
Or will it be cluck
WHO CARES
Their shnydr, they SUCK!

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/donkey.gif The Sweetwater Ponies digging themselves a whole they can't crawl out of!!!!:devil: :devil:

TheDOCTORdre
10-22-2009, 10:42 PM

While down at the Bowl
Not one single soul

On yon morrow’s night

Or will they be meek
And make barely a meowl

A meowl I say
Or will it be cluck
WHO CARES
Their shnydr, they SUCK!

http://jdevans.info/images/scaredtiger.jpg

Inmateboss
10-22-2009, 11:00 PM

While down at the Bowl
Not one single soul

On yon morrow’s night

Or will they be meek
And make barely a meowl

A meowl I say
Or will it be cluck
WHO CARES
Their shnydr, they SUCK!

:1omg!: :1omg!: :1omg!: :fnypost: Thats funny as crap!! can you say crap on here??

95mustang
10-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
:1omg!: :1omg!: :1omg!: :fnypost: Thats funny as crap!! can you say crap on here??

You just did.

tigerbyheart
10-22-2009, 11:16 PM
I like this one better...

Twas the night of the Big Rivaly Game
Between the Tigers and stangs
Though its always exciting its never the Same.

The Mustangs in Red and the Tigers in White
All the Fans ready for the exciting Fight.
The teams take the field, ready to play
But I think this is the Tigers Day.

With a win against the Bucks and loss to the Steers
The mustangs are in for alot more tears
The Tigers are ready and poised for ATTACK
and the Mustangs will have nightmares about the Gold and Black

Schnydr "sucks" is what the mustans have said
But the real truth is --BIG RED IS DEAD!!!

Scholar
10-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Snyder puttin' the TKO to 'em.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2405/deadhorseg.gif (http://img42.imageshack.us/i/deadhorseg.gif/)

Snydertigersrul
10-23-2009, 06:00 AM
Did you notice in Thursday's Sweetwater that four SEALED indictments were included in the 10 released. I wonder who they were against?????? TKO????????

Snyder_TigerFan
10-23-2009, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart

:2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Game day! Tigers win this one handily, although I admire the faith of the loyal mustang fans...Tigers will just be to much to handle tonight. The Tiger defense will be unstoppable, and the Tiger Offense gets back on track tonight.

Looking4number8
10-23-2009, 07:56 AM

While down at the Bowl
Not one single soul

On yon morrow’s night

Or will they be meek
And make barely a meowl

A meowl I say
Or will it be cluck
WHO CARES
Their shnydr, they SUCK!

Red, you need to throw that red crap away and move to Brownwood, we need more smart a$$ fans like you! That was awesome, btw, I am ready to smack talk against you next week.. gonna be a blast!

On and one more thing

snider SUCKS!!!!

Trashman
10-23-2009, 08:30 AM

While down at the Bowl
Not one single soul

On yon morrow’s night

Or will they be meek
And make barely a meowl

A meowl I say
Or will it be cluck
WHO CARES
Their shnydr, they SUCK!

:fnypost: :spitlol: :2thumbsup

skins4life
10-23-2009, 08:38 AM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-23-2009, 09:28 AM

Great post!:2thumbsup

I like the last line!

Looking4number8
10-23-2009, 03:55 PM
here to the rescue... Back to the front page! snider does suck!

You day man Stang Red for about 6 or 7 hours, then you have a solid week of being the enemy, but your now, your the man and snider sucks!

buff4ever
10-23-2009, 03:56 PM
why do we need a thread, don't we all know that snyder sucks:D :D

STANG RED
10-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
why do we need a thread, don't we all know that snyder sucks:D :D

Believe it or not, there are some who live with the heads buried in the sand that do not know. So I take it as my personal responsibility to inform them.
Even more surprising though, is the huge number that do know. I just came through Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma, and was shocked by all the roadside signs I saw along the way professing shnydr suckage. When Okies say it, you know its got to be bad. :D

squid
10-23-2009, 10:37 PM
52-0:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by squid
52-0:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bottom line. Nothing more needs to be said.

But there will be....:devil:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Hey Sweetwater red, do you remember this one? You owe the Snyder coaching staff and the Snyder D a big thank you for saving you money. I have a feeling they were looking out for you.

Huh? I am gonna sit next to you and text Tigerpride everytime Sweetwater scores when ya'll come
to the bowl. That might cost me a small fortune but it will be worth every penny. :devil:

Who-dun-it!!?
10-23-2009, 11:00 PM

While down at the Bowl
Not one single soul

On yon morrow’s night

Or will they be meek
And make barely a meowl

A meowl I say
Or will it be cluck
WHO CARES
Their shnydr, they SUCK!

:1omg!:

Great Poem.:clap:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-23-2009, 11:15 PM
From what I saw tonight....IMO......Sweetwater would give Pecos a run for their money.

:p

GetRDoneStangs
10-23-2009, 11:18 PM
From what I saw tonight....IMO......Sweetwater would give Pecos a run for their money.

:p

Were you at the game or watching highlight's on tv???

Snyder_TigerFan
10-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Were you at the game or watching highlight's on tv???

I enjoyed watching every second...:)

Technoredneck
10-23-2009, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE]

They sure did tonight!

Sucked all the points off the field onto their scoreboard.

GetRDoneStangs
10-23-2009, 11:25 PM
I enjoyed watching every second...:)

Missed you at the M & G....most of us stayed into the 4th Q!

tigerbyheart
10-23-2009, 11:40 PM
Way to Go Tigers :clap: :clap: :clap:

DoctorDre,

We will forgoe our counceling session, I think Stang Red needs you more now........:devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm here ready to eat crow. Good Lawd 52-0? That is gonna sting until the next
time we play each other. :(

Most everyone had Wylie, Graham, and Brownwood penciled in to go to
the playoffs before the season started. Now not so much.

Congrats Snyder. Ya'll straight out thumped us tonight. Good luck against
Brownwood in two weeks.

Scholar
10-24-2009, 12:03 AM
Who sucks?

Inmateboss
10-24-2009, 12:51 AM
I'm here ready to eat crow. Good Lawd 52-0? That is gonna sting until the next
time we play each other. :(

Most everyone had Wylie, Graham, and Brownwood penciled in to go to
the playoffs before the season started. Now not so much.

Congrats Snyder. Ya'll straight out thumped us tonight. Good luck against
Brownwood in two weeks.
Did ya'll have a bad night and just couldn't catch a break, or were they just that pissed!!!

Pendragon13
10-24-2009, 01:00 AM
So....how bad did Shnydr SUCK tonight?:o

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Did ya'll have a bad night and just couldn't catch a break, or were they just that pissed!!!

Nah Snyder just outplayed us in the same fashion that Monahans, Big Spring, and probably Brownwood next week did. We'll take our lumps and finish out the season and wait for what realignment has in store for us.

pirate4state
10-24-2009, 01:43 AM
Who sucks? Your mom?

trusteer/trublu
10-24-2009, 01:44 AM
Snyder puttin' the TKO to 'em.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2405/deadhorseg.gif (http://img42.imageshack.us/i/deadhorseg.gif/) :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost:

Looking4number8
10-24-2009, 08:14 AM
snider still sucks but for this week, so does Sweetwater. Congrats on your win snider

TheDOCTORdre
10-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Way to Go Tigers :clap: :clap: :clap:

DoctorDre,

We will forgoe our counceling session, I think Stang Red needs you more now........:devil:

Here to eat my crow as well, I had a great week talking it up, but as we all know Snyder came out on top. Even knowing the outcome I still wish I wold have been able to make the game, but oh well thats how life works...I kept getting text updates throughout the game and with everyone I kept waiting for one to say that Sweetwater scored...never got that one though. Nonetheless great game Snyder.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Your mom?

wow. :rolleyes:

Looking4number8
10-24-2009, 12:10 PM
ttt, for two more weeks, then snider will be sitting home and forgotten about... Why you ask??????????????????? Because Stang Red says it best !

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2009, 12:28 PM
ttt, for two more weeks, then snider will be sitting home and forgotten about... Why you ask??????????????????? Because Stang Red says it best !

Oh yes....it worked out very well for Sweetwater.:)

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Oh yes....it worked out very well for Sweetwater.:)

Hey we lost the game, but we won the smack talk battle on the DL. That's
what you call one of them moral victories.:D

skins4life
10-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Do have any M&G pics yet???

Black_Magic
10-26-2009, 10:25 AM
52-0
http://www.saygoodbyetobelairhigh.com/images/smiley_face.jpg Wanted to note that 4 of Snyders TD's came from sophmores and Frosh... Who was it that was Predicting Sweetwater was going to lay the beat down to Snyder and it was going to come from Frosh's and Soph's??? Didnt see that coming did you?:p

STANG RED
10-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
52-0
http://www.saygoodbyetobelairhigh.com/images/smiley_face.jpg Wanted to note that 4 of Snyders TD's came from sophmores and Frosh... Who was it that was Predicting Sweetwater was going to lay the beat down to Snyder and it was going to come from Frosh's and Soph's??? Didnt see that coming did you?:p

Gotta hand it to ya blackie. That was a great defensive scheme and effort. Field position killed us in the first quarter, then it just snowballed from there. Great game tigers! But I still think your basketball season starts on the same day as ours. :p
And we'll probably both suck equally at that. :D

ccmom
10-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Gotta hand it to ya blackie. That was a great defensive scheme and effort. Field position killed us in the first quarter, then it just snowballed from there. Great game tigers! But I still think your basketball season starts on the same day as ours. :p
And we'll probably both suck equally at that. :D :fnypost:

Looking4number8
10-27-2009, 08:05 PM
This is the most informative thread of the year.... gotta keep it alive!

skins4life
10-27-2009, 08:39 PM
This is the most informative thread of the year.... gotta keep it alive!

:iagree: :iagree:

Sweetwater Red
10-27-2009, 08:53 PM
:iagree: :iagree:

How would you know? You weren't even watching the game in the 3rd qtr. because you were to busy asking the "Stupidest question in the history of the Down Low". Lol

skins4life
10-27-2009, 09:07 PM
How would you know? You weren't even watching the game in the 3rd qtr. because you were to busy asking the "Stupidest question in the history of the Down Low". Lol

You sorry dog!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
You weren't supposed to remember that!!:D :D :D

Looking4number8
10-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Hey Stang Red, why do I have to keep doing your dirty work? You need to pay admin to have this thread stickied so I quit having to look it up for you!

STANG RED
10-29-2009, 10:44 AM
Hey Stang Red, why do I have to keep doing your dirty work? You need to pay admin to have this thread stickied so I quit having to look it up for you!
:rolleyes: :doh:
Back off wookin! We may have been all buddy buddy in our shnydr hate last week, but it aint last week no mo. I'm busy hateing you low life Brownwood scumbags this week!:mad:

:taunt:

Sweetwater Red
10-29-2009, 11:10 AM
:rolleyes: :doh:
Back off wookin! We may have been all buddy buddy in our shnydr hate last week, but it aint last week no mo. I'm busy hateing you low life Brownwood scumbags this week!:mad:

:taunt:

Hey you do know that wookin' is bringing free beer for all right?:thinking: :D

STANG RED
10-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Hey you do know that wookin' is bringing free beer for all right?:thinking: :D
:eek: :(
Oops! Ha ha well he knows I was just joshin him a bit. He's actually my favorite poster on the whole board. ;)

skins4life
10-29-2009, 10:58 PM
:eek: :(
Oops! Ha ha well he knows I was just joshin him a bit. He's actually my favorite poster on the whole board. ;)

SUCK UP!!!:D :D :D
Some people will do anything for a free beer.:devil: :devil:

LE Dad
10-29-2009, 11:17 PM
SUCK UP!!!:D :D :D
Some people will do anything for a free beer.:devil: :devil: :eek: :eek: Did someone say....

Free beer?? :devil:

garciap77
10-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Sweetwater RED! You left this at the Buffalo Wild Wings this pasted summer! Can you come and pick up your shirt please!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/snyder-sucks-tee.jpg

;)

garciap77
10-30-2009, 07:05 AM
Hop! You forgot your shirt at Hardin Simmons baseball field. Must have been when you attended Brownwood baseball's playoff game!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/SnyderT-Shirt1.jpg

;)

Sweetwater Red
10-30-2009, 07:30 AM
Sweetwater RED! You left this at the Buffalo Wild Wings this pasted summer! Can you come and pick up your shirt please!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/snyder-sucks-tee.jpg

;)

Just tell them to hold it for me. I'll be driving right by there on my
way to the Wylie game next week. I'll pick it up then.:thumbsup:

garciap77
10-30-2009, 08:09 AM
Just tell them to hold it for me. I'll be driving right by there on my
way to the Wylie game next week. I'll pick it up then.:thumbsup:

:2thumbsup

Hey RED! Make a T-Shirt bet with Rocket!:)

If you win Rocket's shirt will say, "El Rojo Es Mi Papi"! That would be cool! Hey Rocket! You would have a nice collection of T-Shirts!:D

;)

Sweetwater Red
10-30-2009, 08:27 AM
:2thumbsup

Hey RED! Make a T-Shirt bet with Rocket!:)

Nah...I've made my one and only bet for the year. Well, Unless Wylie
plays Gilmer down the road.:thinking: :devil:

StangEm
10-30-2009, 10:01 AM
Glad to see this thread is still going!! Greatness...

Looking4number8
10-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Ok, this thread is even more special now that it is Brownwood-Snyder week....

snider sucks sucks sucks sucks

always have, always will!!!

Come on Stang Red, I had your back, now you have to have mine!!

skins4life
10-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Ok, this thread is even more special now that it is Brownwood-Snyder week....

snider sucks sucks sucks sucks

always have, always will!!!

Come on Stang Red, I had your back, now you have to have mine!!

L4#8, you're right! This thread will have a little "something" extra this week.;) ;)

Looking4number8
10-30-2009, 10:56 PM
L4#8, you're right! This thread will have a little "something" extra this week.;) ;)

Should be a fun week! Playsoffs start for both teams this friday i Brownwood and ends for one of the teams... hopefully it ends for snider

Ranger Mom
10-30-2009, 10:58 PM
With A. Wylie losing tonight...how is this district shaping up??

DaHop72
10-30-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
With A. Wylie losing tonight...how is this district shaping up?? Wylie and Graham in, winner of Bwood/Snyder next week gets the last spot.

Who-dun-it!!?
10-30-2009, 11:00 PM
With A. Wylie losing tonight...how is this district shaping up??

Wylie and Graham are both in and the winner of Snyder and Bwood gets the third spot.

Unless Swater or Breck manages to win next week. then its a mess.

Looking4number8
10-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Wylie 3-1
Graham 3-1
Brownwood 3-1
snider 2-2
Sweetwater 1-3
Breck 0-4

Next week, Wylie should wax Sweetwater , Graham and Breck, well they should not even play. Brownwood plays snider and if we loose we are both 3-2 with snider winning the head to head, if we win, we are in a 3 way tie for district championship... Basicly next week we play for either 1st or 4th!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Wylie 3-1
Graham 3-1
Brownwood 3-1
snider 2-2
Sweetwater 1-3
Breck 0-4

Next week, Wylie should wax Sweetwater , Graham and Breck, well they should not even play. Brownwood plays snider and if we loose we are both 3-2 with snider winning the head to head, if we win, we are in a 3 way tie for district championship... Basicly next week we play for either 1st or 4th!

I wouldn't expect anything less from this district.

Go Tigers....take care of business next week!

Oh - and keep the Snyder sucks thread going....it seems to be working in our favor. :)

skins4life
10-31-2009, 01:49 AM
as bad as Brownwood:D :D

dawg4life
10-31-2009, 02:31 AM
so does shnydr still suck?

Mean Green Fan
10-31-2009, 06:50 AM
Sweetwater sucks:D

STANG RED
10-31-2009, 11:59 AM
so does shnydr still suck?

ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:taunt: :p

skins4life
10-31-2009, 01:45 PM
ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:taunt: :p

Not as bad as Sweetwater:D :D

STANG RED
10-31-2009, 03:55 PM
Not as bad as Sweetwater:D :D

And yet, we'll both be in full basketball mode this time next week. And as I've said before, we'll probably both suck equally at that. :p

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 03:57 PM
This tread is alive and well, why you ask...... because

snider sucks, suck, sucks... always has, alway will!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 05:21 PM
Let me rephrase this

shndyr SUCKS< SUCKS SUCKS, ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL...

hey Red I am catching on!

skins4life
10-31-2009, 05:26 PM
And yet, we'll both be in full basketball mode this time next week. And as I've said before, we'll probably both suck equally at that. :p

Watch you mouth there Stang or I'll have to put a little something extra in your beans next time we eat at Ms. Allens!!! ;) ;)

STANG RED
10-31-2009, 05:46 PM
Let me rephrase this

shndyr SUCKS< SUCKS SUCKS, ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL...

hey Red I am catching on!

LMAO, well your getting closer anyway. Its shnydr! The y is before the d. :rolleyes:

Well you at least have a whole week to get it right. I have high hopes for ya. :D

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 06:19 PM
LMAO, well your getting closer anyway. Its shnydr! The y is before the d. :rolleyes:

Well you at least have a whole week to get it right. I have high hopes for ya. :D

sorry my freind, I just dont mis-spell well!:)

Looking4number8
11-01-2009, 09:48 AM
ttt

Ranger Mom
11-01-2009, 09:52 AM
sorry my freind, I just dont mis-spell well!:)

:D That made me laugh!!

Especially seeing you misspelled "friend."

Oh the irony!!:p

Looking4number8
11-01-2009, 09:54 AM
:D That made me laugh!!

Especially seeing you misspelled "friend."

Oh the irony!!:p
That's about my luck.... Glad to be your morning entertainment!

Gotta remember "i" before "e"except after "c"... dang it!

'84 Stang
11-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Just keeping this thread where it needs to be.....and I am sure that New Mexico & Oklahoma were not ready to go any where just yet!

Trashman
11-01-2009, 02:57 PM
It's 2:00 and Shnydr still sucks!:D

Inmateboss
11-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Someone from Snyder or Brownwood needs to start a Thread with a POLL so we can see where the posters stand and their true feelings, come on, kick it off, all we have to talk about is Breckenridge.

skins4life
11-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Back on the front page. And Brownwood still sucks!!;) ;) ;)

Trashman
11-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Back on the front page. And Brownwood still sucks!!;) ;) ;)

Not near as much as shnydr!

skins4life
11-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Not near as much as shnydr!

OH Yea!!! Brownwood sucks like a vacuum cleaner...:D :D

Trashman
11-02-2009, 07:21 AM
It's Monday and Shnydr still sucks, and thats a good thing. If they didn't all of south east texas would slide off into the gulf of mexico. :D

Looking4number8
11-02-2009, 07:59 AM
It's good to wake up Early on a Monday and see this thread at the top ofpage one where it belongs,Why you ask.....

Because

shnyder SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, ALWAYS HAS, ALWAYS WILL!!!

'84 Stang
11-02-2009, 08:57 PM
still........

skins4life
11-02-2009, 09:28 PM
It's Monday and Shnydr still sucks, and thats a good thing. If they didn't all of south east texas would slide off into the gulf of mexico. :D

And everyone on Hwy 84 and south would be "Aliens"!!!:devil: :devil:

Inmateboss
11-02-2009, 09:29 PM
OH Yea!!! Brownwood sucks like a vacuum cleaner...:D :D

See thats what i'm talking about, ain't that fun!!!

Looking4number8
11-03-2009, 08:00 AM
good morning all, just a fresh start to the day because shnydr sucks sucks sucks, always has, always will!

Trashman
11-03-2009, 11:39 AM
good morning all, just a fresh start to the day because shnydr sucks sucks sucks, always has, always will! :iagree:

'84 Stang
11-03-2009, 04:05 PM
We here in Sweetwater are ever so thankful that schnider sucks....it sure helps with the local economy.....no sucking=no wind= NO WIND TURBINES!!!!

scrub c
11-03-2009, 06:16 PM
this whole thread sucks

Trashman
11-03-2009, 06:21 PM
That's because Snydr sucks! They suck so this thread sucks!

Looking4number8
11-03-2009, 09:00 PM
YEP, 17 pages and almost 250 post on it... snider sucks and thats about all that matters

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Yep this definitely the greatest Snyder sucks thread ever.:clap:

Pmoney
11-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Yep this definitely the greatest Snyder sucks thread ever.:clap:
Since Snyder does not suck...This would have to be the greatest misconception thread:D

Inmateboss
11-03-2009, 10:38 PM
One thing I've noticed about Snyder, they sit back and take all this verbal abuse and don't say a thing!!! And then they come out on the field and just kick the ever lovin crap out of ya. Come on Brownwood kick some more sand in their face, spit on their flag, and bring a sack lunch ya'll are going to need it. Snyder mans up and owns the wood in the hood.

Go SNYDER

'84 Stang
11-04-2009, 06:29 PM
5:29 pm Wednesday and schnider still.......