PDA

View Full Version : Smithville 42 La Grange 45

giddings4life88
10-17-2009, 12:13 AM
This I think was the game of the week! Very exciting to see both offenses light it up and take it to the wire. Very interested now to see what LG does with Giddings and how Smithville handles Sealy. The playoff race is just heating up!

GiddingsFan
10-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Love it! Maybe LG got of their pedestal with this close score.

Move The Chains
10-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Wow!

Go Leps and Go Tigers moving forward!

Pudlugger
10-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by GiddingsFan
Love it! Maybe LG got of their pedestal with this close score.

Who's on a pedestal? The Leps have been going about their business. If any team is on a pedestal it would be Giddings. Oh right, Sealy knocked them off last week. The Leps have endured several seasons of mediocrity since their 5 year millennium run. Now they have another good team and next week Giddings gets a shot. Take it on the field.:rolleyes:

Pudlugger
10-17-2009, 07:52 AM
I see this game as a classic match up of two powerful offenses. Both teams have the ability to strike fast going overpowering the defenses for the score. Spread offenses with the proper athletes are like that.

Smithville proved they are a contender in this tough district. They play Sealy next week and all I can say is the Sealy Tigers better get ready for a big cat fight.

It was awesome to see so many good athletes compete at this level and fight it out until the final seconds ticked off the clock. Hats off to Smithville and good luck the rest of the way. If you make the playoffs, and I think you will, D25 will be well represented.