PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater vs Snyder:2009 Edition

TheDOCTORdre
10-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Lets get it started....

I really feel sorry for the tiggers because they're gonna be 0-3 to start district

tigerbyheart
10-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey the mustangs only win was to Breckenridge... How many points did the Steers put up on the mustangs???

TheDOCTORdre
10-16-2009, 10:49 PM
hey I just wanted to get the competitive banter started this year:D

DaHop72
10-16-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
hey I just wanted to get the competitive banter started this year:D Bring it own DOCTOR, I'll be sure and line up another physician since you are probably going to need one yourself next week. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
10-16-2009, 11:22 PM
Since I like both teams....can I talk trash to both of you????

I still have all my Tigger pictures from a few years ago...and I have plenty of silly "mustang" pics I have picked up along the way too!!:p

tigerbyheart
10-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Is there a way we can ban Snydertigerrules from posting on this thread????:D :D :D

TheDOCTORdre
10-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Bring it own DOCTOR, I'll be sure and line up another physician since you are probably going to need one yourself next week. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh I think not my friend. Snyder will think they're at the Doctor's next week after Sweetwater puts a clinic on them:D

Ranger Mom
10-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
Is there a way we can ban Snydertigerrules from posting on this thread????:D :D :D

Well actually.....there is!!;)

tigerbyheart
10-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Since I like both teams....can I talk trash to both of you????

I still have all my Tigger pictures from a few years ago...and I have plenty of silly "mustang" pics I have picked up along the way too!!:p

As long as you root for the Tigers on Friday you can talk trash this week.....:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
10-16-2009, 11:25 PM
As long as you root for the Tigers on Friday you can talk trash this week.....:D :D :D

Yes ma'am!!:)

tigerbyheart
10-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Oh I think not my friend. Snyder will think they're at the Doctor's next week after Sweetwater puts a clinic on them:D

Is that under our HMO plan?????:p

TheDOCTORdre
10-16-2009, 11:28 PM
Is that under our HMO plan?????:p

Don't worry ya'll will have full coverage...

DaHop72
10-16-2009, 11:29 PM
Oh I think not my friend. Snyder will think they're at the Doctor's next week after Sweetwater puts a clinic on them:D Poor Dre, after next week no more Ma Allen's chicken, just chicken noodle soup to help you get over your illness.:D

skins4life
10-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Poor Dre, after next week no more Ma Allen's chicken, just chicken noodle soup to help you get over your illness.:D

LOL

tigerbyheart
10-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Poor Dre, after next week no more Ma Allen's chicken, just chicken noodle soup to help you get over your illness.:D

Don't you mean "crow soup" Hop????:)

DaHop72
10-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Don't you mean "crow soup" Hop????:) For some yes, but for the DOCTOR chicken noodle soup is in order; want him back on his feet as soon as possible.:p :p

TheDOCTORdre
10-16-2009, 11:44 PM
For some yes, but for the DOCTOR chicken noodle soup is in order; want him back on his feet as soon as possible.:p :p

Hop just want you and the rest of the Tiger faithful to know that the Doctor will be offering psychological counselling after next week

DaHop72
10-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Hop just want you and the rest of the Tiger faithful to know that the Doctor will be offering psychological counselling after next week And for that we are truly grateful, sometimes it hard to get over beating one of your district rivals when you have friends from there. But, we will wait in line until you console your Mustang brethren for the loss before we take up your time.:devil: :devil:

tigerbyheart
10-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Hop just want you and the rest of the Tiger faithful to know that the Doctor will be offering psychological counselling after next week

Counseling on how to handle our first district win this year???:confused: :D

TheDOCTORdre
10-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Snyder leaving the Bowl

http://www.purplemoon.com/patches/images/P-tigger2.jpg

Inmateboss
10-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Man o man, this is going to be a good game.

Too tough to call, good luck to both!!

Inmateboss
10-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Snyder leaving the Bowl

http://www.purplemoon.com/patches/images/P-tigger2.jpg

Thats funny right there!!!:D :D :fnypost: :fnypost:

tigerbyheart
10-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Hey Doc,

I think you meant to post this picture....http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/ist2_4316761-happy-tiger-jumping-ov.jpg

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Here kitty kitty here kitty kity here kitty kitty,,,,,,,,,,,, WHOP!!!!!!!!!!!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

tigerbyheart
10-17-2009, 12:45 AM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/oldmustang.jpg

A mustang after his "counseling" with Doc!!!!

garciap77
10-17-2009, 01:24 AM
:thinking: Will there be a T-Shirt challenge? :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
10-17-2009, 02:33 AM
The love fest going on here is about to make me
vomit more so than the 3rd qtr. of
tonights game.:mad:

Hey Snyder staff. Please don't give up on the pooch kick strategy it worked so
for ya'll last year.:doh:

I wonder who is gonna start a thread proclaiming Snyder to be the best 3-4/0-2 team
in the state (you Snyder folks love that don't ya?) :doh:

T-shirt bet gp77? I will make that bet with any Snyder poster on the board and I won't
drag my feet getting it done. What do you say
DaHop? I lose and I will get a shirt made
that says DaHop is my daddy, Sweetwater wins
and you get a shirt made that says
Sweetwater Red is my boy. Lol

Seriously though, I am willing to make that bet.

Back to trash talking.

I guess it will be the usual for Black Magic at the game. You know, holding Coach Rogers
clip board and pretend like he actually has a task
that is relevant when he is on the sideline. :thinking:

Snyder is about to start district 0-3. Wow! I wonder when the last time they did
that was? Oh wait was it the entire 80's?

Bottom line is one of us are gonna basically be eliminated from playoff contention
after next Friday's game. Good luck with basketball after week ten Tigers.:D

trusteer/trublu
10-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss

Too tough to call, good luck to both!! Snyder defense against SW offense....i have to go with the defense.....should be good game but Snyders D takes it:wave: :wave: :wave: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TheDOCTORdre
10-17-2009, 08:59 AM
looks like the Tigers have already got them a violin player lined up for after the loss

http://www.steve-ince.co.uk/blog/uploaded_images/Caroline_Tiger_s-717818.jpg

TheDOCTORdre
10-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
:thinking: Will there be a T-Shirt challenge? :thinking:

i'm always up for a bet...

garciap77
10-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I wonder who is gonna start a thread proclaiming Snyder to be the best 3-4/0-2 team

T-shirt bet gp77? I will make that bet with any Snyder poster on the board and I won't

Back to trash talking.

I guess it will be the usual for Black Magic at the game. You know, holding Coach Rogers

Snyder is about to start district 0-3. Wow! I wonder when the last time they did

Bottom line is one of us are gonna basically be eliminated from playoff contention
after next Friday's game. Good luck with basketball after week ten Tigers.:D

I think you scared them off, RED!:D

:)

P.S. Maybe tigerchick_2013 will take you on, if she is not to busy hanging out with Hannah Montana or those Jonas Brothers!:D

:1popcorn:

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 09:45 AM
shnydr tiggers, soon to be the best 0-3 team in district 2. :thinking: They might be better than Breck?

shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS!

GetRDoneStangs
10-17-2009, 10:06 AM
It is 10:06

and

OU

and

Snyder

Still

SUCK !!!!

Grahamcheerdad
10-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Snyder will win out.

TheDOCTORdre
10-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Grahamcheerdad
Snyder will win out.

wishful thinking

DaHop72
10-17-2009, 03:59 PM

Back to trash talking.

after next Friday's game. Good luck with basketball after week ten Tigers.:D I'm never one to back down from a gimmee bet, I'll take that bet Red and loser will wear it to one of the playoff games later in the year. Of course I'm sure it's understood that when you lose, said shirt you wear will also be black and gold.:thumbsup:

DaHop72
10-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
shnydr tiggers, soon to be the best 0-3 team in district 2. :thinking: They might be better than Breck?

shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! shnydr SUCKS! Snyder sucks the life out of the Mustangs in the Bowl next Friday night.:devil: :devil:

Rustler
10-17-2009, 04:31 PM
:D Snyder wins this game by 2 TD's. :D And Yes Snyder wins out:clap:

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
:D Snyder wins this game by 2 TD's. :D And Yes Snyder wins out:clap:

:confused: Hows that possible when

shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!
ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL! :p

SNYTigers
10-17-2009, 09:41 PM
1st..Snyder will be READY for Sweetwater.
2nd..Sweetwater has won one game, and against who??? exactly
3rd..Snyder's D is very aggressive. i don't know if the red can handle em

Snydertigersrul
10-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss

Too tough to call, good luck to both!!

SNYDER WILL ROLL AND SWEETWATER WON'T SCORE A POINT

GetRDoneStangs
10-17-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by SNYTigers
1st..Snyder will be READY for Sweetwater.
2nd..Sweetwater has won one game, and against who??? exactly
3rd..Snyder's D is very aggressive. i don't know if the red can handle em

Oh Boy...We Got A Rookie......

Welcome to the DownLow, How Long Ya gonna Stay?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

:nerd:

Pendragon13
10-17-2009, 10:35 PM
What is this I hear about Snyder sucking...is it true? :eek:

Oh wait, it isn't. I do believe Snyder held Wylie to their lowest point total of the season.....don't know how thier offense will do against SW since Wylie has been shutting everyone down this year.

OldBison75
10-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Based upon the logical predictions of that long dead Jimmy the Geek, this game will be a battle of the defenses and will end after three overtimes with Snyder winning on a blocked field goal return in the third overtime.

NOW, when we all wake up from the game of no offense, we will first be greeted by a post that says "SWEETWATER TASTES BAD and SNYDER STILL SUCKS".

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-18-2009, 12:25 AM
Alright well I'm gonna be realistic and say Snyder wins, but guess what y'all still suck!

Guess where Snyder will be when the playoffs start? Watching with Sweetwater and Breckenridge, which are two programs with way more history and tradition than Snyder ever will and are having some off years.

So for what it's worth, it's 12:24AM and Snyder still sucks.

GetRDoneStangs
10-18-2009, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Alright well I'm gonna be realistic and say Snyder wins, but guess what y'all still suck!

Guess where Snyder will be when the playoffs start? Watching with Sweetwater and Breckenridge, which are two programs with way more history and tradition than Snyder ever will and are having some off years.

So for what it's worth, it's 12:24AM and Snyder still sucks.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

But it is now 12:30!!

:D :D

SNYTigers
10-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Ill Be here a while:D

GetRDoneStangs
10-18-2009, 01:15 PM

Cool !!!

Join in on the fun!!!:D :D :D

STANG RED
10-18-2009, 01:19 PM

Oh goody. Fresh meat to chew on. :evillol:

TheDOCTORdre
10-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Drinking away the sorrows of yet another loss to the Stangs

http://www.rob-sheridan.com/sketchblog/pics/mascots-detail5.jpg

95mustang
10-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Bump. Just for Stang

pirate4state
10-18-2009, 08:51 PM
:D

What's the all time record in this match-up?

I'll go with RED & WHITE over BLACK & GOLD anyday and twice on Sunday! :inlove:

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

WOS would know :-(

swstangs001
10-18-2009, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

idk what it is...but i know its alot to a little, in sweetwaters favor

garciap77
10-19-2009, 06:39 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Rustler
10-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:confused: Hows that possible when

shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!
ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL! :p :wave: Hate to break it to you Stang....Its possible and likely because Snyder is a better team:wave: Watched both play and the Snyder Deffense will handle the Stang Offense:wave:

STANG RED
10-19-2009, 01:51 PM
You guys are making me sick letting this thread fall to page 2. What a bunch of wussies.:mad: I've got too much paying work to do, to be left with the whole load on this thing. You boys get your smack on before I have to come do some head thumpin n toe stompin. Now get to it!!! :flaming: :foul: :mad: :stirpot:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-19-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by swstangs001
idk what it is...but i know its alot to a little, in sweetwaters favor

I dont think so!

DaHop72
10-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
I dont think so! Your taking a water gun to a forest fire Z, prepare to crash and burn. :doh: :doh:

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2009, 03:15 PM
I dont think so!

Count 'em up and prove him wrong then.:evillol:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=& threadid=96143

Ex-Tiger2005
10-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Count 'em up and prove him wrong then.:evillol:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=& threadid=96143

I've got nothing! It didnt take me anywhere????

DaHop72
10-19-2009, 03:33 PM
I've got nothing! It didnt take me anywhere???? Let it go Z, you are going to be highly disappointed.:( :(

Ex-Tiger2005
10-19-2009, 03:47 PM
I just wanted to see the numbers! I really didnt kno!

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Not sure what happened with the link, but yeah what DaHop said. ;)

Ex-Tiger2005
10-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Got ya! :D

I am a young buck I dont know much on the numbers before 2000.

GetRDoneStangs
10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Here you go...

Snyder complete history (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&%20threadid=96143)

DaHop72
10-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Got ya! :D

I am a young buck I dont know much on the numbers before 2000. According to Ask Us in the Snyder Daily News:
Sweetwater leads the series: 36-21-1

Phantom Stang
10-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Here you go...

Snyder complete history (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&%20threadid=96143)
Roscoe owns snyder.:p :evillol:

TheDOCTORdre
10-19-2009, 07:23 PM
I heard this is a more accurate picture of the Snyder Tigers

http://kapsgaming.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/funny-pictures-your-cat-has-tiger-stripes.jpg

TheDOCTORdre
10-20-2009, 11:17 AM
SILLY TIGER DISTRICT WINS ARE FOR TEAMS THAT DON'T SUCK...TRY AGAIN NEXT WEEK

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/489/hungrytiger.jpg

garciap77
10-20-2009, 12:04 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: