PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Park 21 Bridgeport 28 F

Z-RO
10-16-2009, 10:31 PM
NM

jlwttu
10-16-2009, 10:34 PM
That should pretty much wrap up the district for Bridgeport. With Hirschi, Decatur and Vernon left, I don't think they will have too much trouble.

Bullaholic
10-16-2009, 10:41 PM
The Bulls put up another good effort this week and came home with the win against a really tough IP team. The IP RB, #4, was really fast and a good runner and broke 2 long TD runs against the Bull "D"---but the Bull "D" hung tough when it counted and the "O" supplied enough points for the win on a great final 80 yd flare TD pass reception and scamper by our freshman RB. Another great job Bulls---they are beginning the playoff stampede run and rounding into shape.

Go Bulls!!!

IP-HAWKS
10-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Very impressed with Bridgeport!! They will make some noise in the playoffs! IP fought hard but couldnt score in the red zone, or they might have won.. Hopefully IP can make the playoffs!! Need that very much for our program!! Good luck Bridgeport!! They play with class!!

Bullaholic
10-17-2009, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by IP-HAWKS
Very impressed with Bridgeport!! They will make some noise in the playoffs! IP fought hard but couldnt score in the red zone, or they might have won.. Hopefully IP can make the playoffs!! Need that very much for our program!! Good luck Bridgeport!! They play with class!!

Thanks, IPH---I was really impressed with how much improvement the Hawks made from last year to this season. I think they are going to do nothing but get better each week. I don't know that a lot of teams will want them on their schedule next year if most of the players this year are underclassmen. They played like a typical IP team---hard-nosed and tough. I think they have every chance of making the playoffs this year. Best of luck to the Hawks!

Bullaholic
10-17-2009, 10:22 AM
CORRECTIONS: Make that (3) TD runs by IP's #4, Clubb, one of which went for 76 yards and it was a 92-yd TD screen pass and run by Bridgeport's freshman RB, #3, Gabe Huerta.

BullsFan
10-17-2009, 07:32 PM
IP played hard and tough. The game was a real nail-biter...and if you could see my hands, you'd know I mean that literally. I'll definitely be cheering you guys on for the rest of the season!

Congrats to the Bulls! It was as hard-fought a victory as we've seen all season. Still seeing flashes of greatness, and loving the the effort that Huerta always puts out.

GO BULLS!!

sinton66
10-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Congrats Bulls.

slpybear the bullfan
10-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Huerta is a playmaker! Hope to see him more and more.

Great job BULLS!