PDA

View Full Version : Look in the bottom right corner of your computer screen

TheDOCTORdre
10-16-2009, 04:28 PM
And you should see a clock. The next part is very important, please say the time out loud followed by "AND OU STILL SUCKS"

TheDOCTORdre
10-16-2009, 04:29 PM
thank you for your time

rcbulldog34
10-16-2009, 04:29 PM
GREATNESS :clap:

Spread It Out
10-16-2009, 04:32 PM
I own a Mac and there's no time in the bottom right corner of my screen! :D

shamu85
10-16-2009, 04:34 PM
You know, I have seen a lot of stuff on Sam Bradford lately and how good of a guy he really is. You start thinking...OU's not so bad, are they? Then, I watched a show on FSN about Barry Switzer. I remembered how sick that dude makes me and how much I want Texas to beat OU, even though I am not really a big Longhorn fan. I just can't stand Barry Switzer. What a moron that guy is.

Rocket
10-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by shamu85
You know, I have seen a lot of stuff on Sam Bradford lately and how good of a guy he really is. You start thinking...OU's not so bad, are they? Then, I watched a show on FSN about Barry Switzer. I remembered how sick that dude makes me and how much I want Texas to beat OU, even though I am not really a big Longhorn fan. I just can't stand Barry Switzer. What a moron that guy is.

OU sucks.
Bob Stoops Sucks.
Sam Bradford Sucks.

sinton66
10-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Quick joke.......

One day God and St. Peter are walking around Heaven. God points down to this little piece of paradise and says, "You see that? Thats Texas. I gave them the prettiest girls, the most hansom men. They have enough natural resources to run their own country. I allowed thier government to place the national Space program in Texas. The state is so big that you can drive all day and still be in the wonderful state."

St. Peter replied, "Lord, don't you think that making one spot on earth so wonderful might throw off the balance of the planet?"

God simply looked at Peter and replied, "NAH, I balanced it out. You should see the idiots I put around them in New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.

Old Tiger
10-16-2009, 05:12 PM
my clock is on the top right!

sinton66
10-16-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
my clock is on the top right!

You're standing on your head, and it's your OTHER right.:p

Z-RO
10-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by rcbulldog34
GREATNESS :clap:

+1

LE Dad
10-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Lol mine is on bottom left:confused: I guess that just means OU sucks no matter where your clock is:D

Gobbla2001
10-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Lol mine is on bottom left:confused: I guess that just means OU sucks no matter where your clock is:D

REPLY OF THE WEEK ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

First off they have to use our hand sign, just upside down, then they use all of our athletes, now they're using native-Texan Beyonce's song to create some dumb boomer song... get original, Sooners! You're just lOUsy...