Rustler
10-16-2009, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Anybody? :( Graham may have security concerns for the M&G :( Rumor Has it

ccmom
10-16-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
:( Graham may have security concerns for the M&G :( Rumor Has it

Nah...RWB won't be there tonight, so the Sweetwater boys oughta be safe.;)

Rustler
10-16-2009, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Nah...RWB won't be there tonight, so the Sweetwater boys oughta be safe.;) I had it the other way:thinking: RWB wont be there to protect the Graham boys from Stang Boys :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2009, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Nah...RWB won't be there tonight, so the Sweetwater boys oughta be safe.;)

Haha. Why do you think I am going to this game? It's because I know she will be far far away.

As far as the M&G, I'd be willing to bet that I am the only Sweetwater poster that will be at the game other than GetRDone and he has duties.

I got a PM inviting me down on the field(?). Not to sure that would be cool, unless it's like Brownwood where L4#8 can give the heads up to the security that some fans are gonna be meeting.

Rustler
10-16-2009, 08:40 AM
Haha. Why do you think I am going to this game? It's because I know she will be far far away.

As far as the M&G, I'd be willing to bet that I am the only Sweetwater poster that will be at the game other than GetRDone and he has duties.

I got a PM inviting me down on the field(?). Not to sure that would be cool, unless it's like Brownwood where L4#8 can give the heads up to the security that some fans are gonna be meeting. :( If you do go on the field dont make a song request to the guy doing the music:( Be a waste of your time. You dont believe it asked DAHOP who I hear requested "Eye Of The Tiger" During t:( e Snyder Graham Game:weeping:

DaHop72
10-16-2009, 09:26 AM
:( If you do go on the field dont make a song request to the guy doing the music:( Be a waste of your time. You dont believe it asked DAHOP who I hear requested "Eye Of The Tiger" During t:( e Snyder Graham Game:weeping: It's simply amazing how much a fan with general admission tickets can hear in small town texas.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rustler
10-16-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
It's simply amazing how much a fan with general admission tickets can hear in small town texas.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) You can hear it all on 3A Down Low:) That is where I get all my info. Deciding whether to go watch Snyder vs Wylie or Graham vs Sweewater?

DaHop72
10-16-2009, 10:21 AM
:) You can hear it all on 3A Down Low:) That is where I get all my info. Deciding whether to go watch Snyder vs Wylie or Graham vs Sweewater? Probably ought to stay in town and support your Steers.:doh: :doh:

Rustler
10-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Probably ought to stay in town and support your Steers.:doh: :doh: :thinking: :thinking: Support my Steers??????:thinking: Horns dont play till Saturday:doh:

Inmateboss
10-16-2009, 01:49 PM

I got a PM inviting me down on the field(?). Not to sure that would be cool, unless it's like Brownwood where L4#8 can give the heads up to the security that some fans are gonna be meeting.

we will be able to do the M&G on SWater side (north end of the field) at the half. Seems there was some problems last night during the game and in the locker rooms.
SECURITY will be very high at tonights game!!!

Inmateboss
10-16-2009, 01:59 PM

we will be able to do the M&G on SWater side (north end of the field) at the half. Seems there was some problems last night during the game and in the locker rooms.
SECURITY will be very high at tonights game!!!

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2009, 02:09 PM
Cool. I'll be heading that way in about two hours and I'll be bringing about 50-100 semi-cheering
fans with me. :rolleyes: :(

Rustler
10-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
SECURITY will be very high at tonights game!!! :rolleyes: For Real:rolleyes: Anybody get beat-up:rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Cool. I'll be heading that way in about two hours and I'll be bringing about 50-100 semi-cheering
fans with me. :rolleyes: :( Watch out for the guy who runs the sound system on the north end and also one of the guys that works the Steer tunnel, they are kind of shifty. :devil: :devil:

trusteer/trublu
10-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Watch out for the guy who runs the sound system on the north end and also one of the guys that works the Steer tunnel, they are kind of shifty. :devil: :devil: alright guys that is enuff....I will be at sound with the music and blowing that horn....i am not skeered and invite u to stop by and say high....lets not let some immature goofballs ruin our fun....ps i will protect you:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

DaHop72
10-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
alright guys that is enuff....I will be at sound with the music and blowing that horn....i am not skeered and invite u to stop by and say high....lets not let some immature goofballs ruin our fun....ps i will protect you:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Hey Red, he will protect you but he's still kind of shifty. :devil: :devil:
Our dads went over to visitors side to encourage our boys when they came on the field and other than the jr. high kids sitting right by the gate acting like jr. high kids in any other town I thought we were treated with the utmost respect. I never felt threatened in anyway, (except when I visited with RWB by myself before the game :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ).

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Who says I need protection from anyone? :confused:

Unless...RWB is actually gonna be at the game and her FB status along with her requesting text
updates is all a ruse. :thinking:

I think I am starting to smell a setup! :eek:

Inmateboss
10-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Watch out for the guy who runs the sound system on the north end and also one of the guys that works the Steer tunnel, they are kind of shifty. :devil: :devil:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

DaHop72
10-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Who says I need protection from anyone? :confused:

Unless...RWB is actually gonna be at the game and her FB status along with her requesting text
updates is all a ruse. :thinking:

I think I am starting to smell a setup! :eek: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: Be afraid, be very afraid. :devil: :devil:

Inmateboss
10-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Hey Red, he will protect you but he's still kind of shifty. :devil: :devil:
Our dads went over to visitors side to encourage our boys when they came on the field and other than the jr. high kids sitting right by the gate acting like jr. high kids in any other town I thought we were treated with the utmost respect. I never felt threatened in anyway, (except when I visited with RWB by myself before the game :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ).

It's all about fun!!! but you still have to watch RWB like a hawk. See ya'll tonight---Drive safe.

garciap77
10-16-2009, 04:30 PM
It's all about fun!!! but you still have to watch RWB like a hawk. See ya'll tonight---Drive safe.

This is what happened last year:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Addict.jpg

;)

Inmateboss
10-16-2009, 11:12 PM
fans with me. :rolleyes: :(

Hey Sweetwater Red, man it was great to meet ya'll tonight, it's more fun to be able to put a face with a name. your men came and battled all night, and should be proud of a good fight. Sounds like Wylie is sure enough going to be a hard row to hoe. Anyway if your back this way give us a holler and we'll buy ya a cup of coffee. See ya Be safe.

Sweetwater Red
10-17-2009, 03:16 AM
Hey Sweetwater Red, man it was great to meet ya'll tonight, it's more fun to be able to put a face with a name. your men came and battled all night, and should be proud of a good fight. Sounds like Wylie is sure enough going to be a hard row to hoe. Anyway if your back this way give us a holler and we'll buy ya a cup of coffee. See ya Be safe.

I agree. Getting to actually know posters is what separates this board from all others.

Yeah, we played well. Ya'll just took the game over in the 3rd quarter. #31 is a junior and a hard runner. He hardly ever goes down by a solo tackle.

Nice to meet ya'll too and thanks for the coffee. My son took the liberty of grabbing a cup while I wasn't looking and got half of it down before I took it away. He was bouncing around almost as much as ya'lls waterbug RB #33 was when we watched the second half. Lol