PDA

View Full Version : From Kennedale OC James Polk

Matthew328
10-15-2009, 08:19 AM
/This message from Kennedale OC James Polk, he's asked I post here and on TOC

My name is James Polk for those that dont know I teach and coach at Kennedale High School and I am coming to you all for help. I have a friend Michael Hall who called me tonight to inform me that his sister Michele Hall has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer and is fighting for her life. Michael Hall and I played college baseball together and his sister was a very positive influence on his life and playing career throught his school days. She is the big sister that we all would want to have as she supported all of his dreams in college and professionally. The Hall family is very upbeat about the hopes of helping thier family member beat this disease. We talked for about 2 hours tonight with him informing me of all the people who are doing the best they can to help his sister. Michele is currently battling with getting many of the medical expenses paid for to help in her fight. Michele attended Aledo High school were she graduated in the top 10% of her graduating class, and is also a very close friend of mine. I am hping that I am going about this the correct way in asking for 3a Downlow members and The Old Coach to join the team along with the Kennedale ISD and Aledo ISD and many other friends of the family to help aid in her medical expenses. I am unable to give an exact number that is needed by the family; I just know Michele is unable to work and has moved back home with her parent who has said "they are willing to go bankrupt and put everything up to lose" to help their daughter. You can click on the following link to learn more and please help. If anybody has any other ideas that can help please email, text, or call me anytime (817) 240-4951 your help will be greatly appreciated. Donating to her fund is a tax write off is what I am told so please once again help if you can. Please pass this information on to anyone who is willing to help. Aledo High School will be donating all money that is made in her name from this friday nights football game, and will be selling bracelets in orange and black with her web site on it.

Their home address is:
1635 Whiterock Dr.
Weatherford, TX 76086

http://www.michelehallcancerfund.blogspot.com

big daddy russ
10-16-2009, 02:56 AM
ttt

Z-RO
10-16-2009, 03:00 AM
Prayers sent, can this please get a sticky?

Crasher
10-16-2009, 09:00 AM
tty