PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale @ Alvarado

rholl
10-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Lets hear it!
Dont be late, clock will be rolling. Between the 2 teams there may not be 10 passes the whole game!!!!!

firstdown
10-14-2009, 03:34 PM
How good is Kennedale? I saw last week that they were undefeated and still not ranked. Whats up with that?

LE Dad
10-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Kennendale I know from years past to be a solid team. I know they have blown some teams out this year and sound like a normal Kennendale team. Alvarado I don't know a lot about. I saw they beat Robinson, but they appear down a little. I would have to go with Kennendale by 10.

:)

Matthew328
10-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Alvarado's lost to some good 4A teams but handled every 3A they've played, Kennedale blew out Richmond Foster who is an ok Houston 4A...but after that they really haven't played anyone...I think Kennedale wins a close one

Antec
10-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Didnt Kennedale lose to Class 4A Terry in a non district game a few weeks ago at College Station?

I had picke Kennedale to win on our Crystal Ball Radio show

LE Dad
10-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Antec
Didnt Kennedale lose to Class 4A Terry in a non district game a few weeks ago at College Station?

I had picke Kennedale to win on our Crystal Ball Radio show Kennedale is 6 - 0 :)

Dawg Dad
10-15-2009, 08:43 AM
Kennedale. Go green.

Eradicator
10-15-2009, 09:27 AM
Alvarado has always played Kennedale tough in the past. I think Barrett will have his kids ready with a few wrinkles. I got K-town by 15+!

Move The Chains
10-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Kennedale blew out Richmond Foster who is an ok Houston 4A... Foster isn't a great 4A, but a respectable one. They made the playoffs last year I believe making an early exit at the hands of Angleton, but they're a solid squad. Got some good athletes and play ok D.

To get blown out by a 3A is almost unheard of for them. My gut is telling me Kennedale must be pretty solid to spank Foster like that. Foster isn't the typical pushover like most inner city Houston schools (Foster isn't an inner city Houston school- A suburb near Houston).

kaide
10-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Kennedale actually beat Foster by 35 last year (56-21) and 18 this year. This game is a lot like last years with Kennedale coming in at 6-0 and Alvarado coming in at 3-3 ... identical to last year's records at this point.

Alvarado erased a big deficit in the fourth quarter last year only to have Kennedale kick a field goal as time expired to win 38-35 at Kennedale.

Should be a good game. Alvarado has got its passing game going the last couple weeks which has helped Hart rush for 435 yards the last two weeks. He has 625 in the last three games.

I also think Kennedale will have to complete at least a couple passes to keep Alvarado's defense from putting 9 in the box.

Move The Chains
10-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by kaide
Kennedale actually beat Foster by 35 last year (56-21) and 18 this year. This game is a lot like last years with Kennedale coming in at 6-0 and Alvarado coming in at 3-3 ... identical to last year's records at this point.

Alvarado erased a big deficit in the fourth quarter last year only to have Kennedale kick a field goal as time expired to win 38-35 at Kennedale.

Should be a good game. Alvarado has got its passing game going the last couple weeks which has helped Hart rush for 435 yards the last two weeks. He has 625 in the last three games.

I also think Kennedale will have to complete at least a couple passes to keep Alvarado's defense from putting 9 in the box. Like I said, foster isn't great, but they are not a pushover. Kennedale has a solid ball club to beat them like they did these last 2 years.

Vern Lamba
10-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Congrats to the Wildcats on their victory!
Beware! This is the Way we Ball is back!
LADA Eradicator!:D

Eradicator
10-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Vern Lamba
Congrats to the Wildcats on their victory!
Beware! This is the Way we Ball is back!
LADA Eradicator!:D

Vern, you don't do anything but sit and think up new user names, do you?...LAMA back at ya!!!:clap: