PDA

View Full Version : What do yall think about G.A. Moore leaving Celina?

kaorder1999
03-09-2002, 03:13 AM
Just wanted to get yalls comments about G.A. moore leaving Celina for Pilot Point?

eye of the tiger
03-09-2002, 11:10 AM
KA I have been following this saga on the Old Coach network. Of course he has had much success at Pilot Point twice before and he did graduate from there. However what he did at Celina is almost beyond compare. After reading all I could find about this I think it comes down to Celina voting down a bond package to upgrade the facilities.In a Fox TV story about this a while back some of the old timers in town said the new folks without ties to Celina now control the voting in the town and didnt want to spend dollars on sports. I think Coach Moore read the writing on the wall and got out while on top. Some are saying that going 3A did it, but I dont buy that. PP is going 3A also. I have even heard conversation about how he wanted to be the coach that stops Celina's winning steak. I dont much buy that either. Should be interesting next year whe PP plays Celina. Sorry for the long post.

Matthew328
03-09-2002, 11:37 AM
I have seen a lot of peepz ripping Coach Moore...I don't know the whole situation with the 2 schools...but it will be interesting when PP and Celina meet up...I still think Gainesville will win that district anyway!

kaorder1999
03-12-2002, 12:24 AM
Hey....i think its great...hes back home and just thing about it...if he would have gone 8-2 next year in Celina....Celina would have had a heart attack...too much expectations...hes done all he can do there....as long as hes happy thats all that matters!!

oldbuff78
03-12-2002, 09:51 AM
Hey, old G.A. got top dollar!!!