PDA

View Full Version : DEER HUNTERS, can you help me out?

STANG RED
10-14-2009, 10:17 AM
Any hunters out there? I haven’t hunted in years, and doubt I’ll get a chance to go this year either. But I’d love to have some deer steaks, summer sausage, and jerky. I don’t expect anything for free, so I don’t mind paying what I have to. Can anyone out there help a brother out?

BEAST
10-14-2009, 10:43 AM
PM me your info. I usually have more than enough.

BEAST

SintonPirateFan
10-14-2009, 11:05 AM
your post made me hungry. i might have to see if i can find a hunting lease up here around wichita falls!!

Rule #76
10-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Stang Red

I'm in the Austin area and not sure if Ill ever make it up that way or if your ever down here, but if one of us happens to make a trip I would be happy to hook you up. I always like reasons to shoot more deer!!! LOL. Legally of coarse.

STANG RED
10-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Rule #76
Stang Red

I'm in the Austin area and not sure if Ill ever make it up that way or if your ever down here, but if one of us happens to make a trip I would be happy to hook you up. I always like reasons to shoot more deer!!! LOL. Legally of coarse.

Dont go to Austin much anymore, now that my daughter graduated from Texas State back in May, but was there often before that. But for some good deer meat, a little ol 4 1/2 hour drive is nothing to me.

Thanks!

Rabid Cougar
10-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Just drive down our Farm to Market in a truck with a good brush guard at night. You might get several with out paying a dime.

lostaussie
10-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
your post made me hungry. i might have to see if i can find a hunting lease up here around wichita falls!! no deer in the Wichita Falls area...........stay away:D

RMAC
10-14-2009, 02:47 PM
My buddy's uncle is a bank president over your way and owns a guide service around Sweetwater. I can give him a call if you want just let me know.

GrTigers6
10-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Yeah, my daughter, son, and father all hit seperate deer in the past two months. Daughters was with her brand new car. She would have been glad to slaughter it for you. In fact she said she was buying a license this year to get revenge. :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Dont go to Austin much anymore, now that my daughter graduated from Texas State back in May, but was there often before that. But for some good deer meat, a little ol 4 1/2 hour drive is nothing to me.

Thanks!

I might hunt in Sweetwater this year, I really only want to take a doe and a buck, so if you want I can harvest a doe for you, I'll give you the whole thing if you want to take it and get processed.

Rustler
10-15-2009, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Any hunters out there? I haven’t hunted in years, and doubt I’ll get a chance to go this year either. But I’d love to have some deer steaks, summer sausage, and jerky. I don’t expect anything for free, so I don’t mind paying what I have to. Can anyone out there help a brother out? Stang Red PM me if you are not alredy taken care of. Do you want to harvest a deer yourself or just want the meat?

SintonPirateFan
10-15-2009, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
no deer in the Wichita Falls area...........stay away:D

i know what that means.... follow YOU to find the deer!

slpybear the bullfan
10-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Shoot me a PM and I can hook you up with some great summer sausage and jalapeno summer sausage.

Ever near Bridgeport?

lostaussie
10-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Shoot me a PM and I can hook you up with some great summer sausage and jalapeno summer sausage.

Ever near Bridgeport? sply, you ever been to Fischers in Muenster? Summer sausage is outstanding!!

Bullaholic
10-15-2009, 12:18 PM
sply, you ever been to Fischers in Muenster? Summer sausage is outstanding!!

Does a bear....?
Does a picket fence?
Does Superman wear a cape.....

Fischer's sends a limo to Bridgeport to pick me up about twice a month, aussie....:D

lostaussie
10-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Does a bear....?
Does a picket fence?
Does Superman wear a cape.....

Fischer's sends a limo to Bridgeport to pick me up about twice a month, aussie....:D thats what I'm talking about:D

slpybear the bullfan
10-15-2009, 01:51 PM
sply, you ever been to Fischers in Muenster? Summer sausage is outstanding!!

Slpybear's family has summer sausage in the fridge as we speak that was process at Fischers. Shot an 8 point last year and he made outstanding summer sausage. But even better was the Jalapeno and Cheese summer sausage we had made... we do a 50/50 split between regular and jalapeno/cheese. This year, it will be all Jalapeno Cheese.

If any of you ever get the chance to go to Muenster...

1.) Go shopping at Fischers.

http://www.fischersmeatmarket.com/

2.) Go eat at The Center.

http://www.thecenterrestaurant.com/