PDA

View Full Version : Danger on campus

BaseballUmp
10-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Over the past 2 days tragedies have occured on both Texas State University and the University of Texas at Austin.

Yesterday at Texas State, a girl was sexually assaulted in the parking garage and as far as I know police are still looking for the suspect. She could hardly give a description of the suspect.

Today in Austin, a young man took his own life after a text message to a friend said he was going to "end it all". He jumped from atop the 7 story parking garage and fell to his death as rescue personnel attempted to revive him for 10 minutes or so.

So for any of you in college or that have children in college be careful and tell your family and friends how much you love them. Keep these students, their families, friends, classmates, and the universities in your prayers.

Move The Chains
10-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Over the past 2 days tragedies have occured on both Texas State University and the University of Texas at Austin.

Yesterday at Texas State, a girl was sexually assaulted in the parking garage and as far as I know police are still looking for the suspect. She could hardly give a description of the suspect.

Today in Austin, a young man took his own life after a text message to a friend said he was going to "end it all". He jumped from atop the 7 story parking garage and fell to his death as rescue personnel attempted to revive him for 10 minutes or so.

So for any of you in college or that have children in college be careful and tell your family and friends how much you love them. Keep these students, their families, friends, classmates, and the universities in your prayers. nuts!

College ain't that bad! :(

44INAROW
10-13-2009, 11:09 PM
JOhnny's girlfriend told him about the young man in Austin. She evidently either lives across the street or goes to class or something across the street. She was freaking out when she saw the EMS and police, etc. There. I hope they catch the guy in San Marcos quickly - - scary stuff...:eek: