PDA

View Full Version : so many of haters in the house

the tigers are back
03-08-2003, 08:25 AM
i see almost every topic about sealy is when they won their games it seems like the years they played was weak,but you know what we won them all 4 in a row no matter what nobody thinks, and we are looking to run up in the sheep fold this year in 04 se prepare yourselves okay :cool:

big daddy russ
03-08-2003, 02:14 PM
You're new to the board, aren't you?

Chris Hart
03-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Everman has won the last two State championships, but they haven't been going around patting themselves on the back, therefore I don't think they have made any enemies on the field they have just gained alot of respect. Perhaps Sealy could take a lesson or two from Everman on how to win with class. Sealy had some great teams during their run, but that has been a while now. It is time for Sealy to quit living in the past, and start preparing for next year if they want to return to their old glory days.

Billy Boy
03-08-2003, 03:38 PM
the tigers are back:
i see almost every topic about sealy is when they won their games it seems like the years they played was weak,but you know what we won them all 4 in a row no matter what nobody thinks, and we are looking to run up in the sheep fold this year in 04 se prepare yourselves okay :cool: Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I think we hear this kind of talk before. Seems to be more talk than walk to me. eek!

sealytiger05
03-09-2003, 05:16 PM
Hey the tigers are back who are you? Whats your name?

Jacket2000
03-09-2003, 06:03 PM
Football championships are much easier to win in March than in December, eh SealyTiger?
J2K

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Hey Tiger05 you say the Tigers are back in 04, give us your predictions on your first 10 games.

slpybear the bullfan
03-13-2003, 12:52 AM
Heck, I would like to hear his predictions on his last 6 games out of the 16 he predicts to play next year wink

<small>[ March 12, 2003, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: slpybear the bullfan ]</small>

personalfoul55
03-13-2003, 01:43 AM
Sealy is good, don't get me wrong. But, most of the tackles made for the Tigers were by Siska. Well Siska is gone, and while he is wrecking shop in college, the Tigers will be losing at home. We Ready!!!

Old Cardinal
03-13-2003, 08:47 AM
Sealy has just been another team in the State, for a while in football, but their potential is pretty good in baseball this year! What do you think are your best opponents in baseball this season in the post season brackets? Also, I agree, tell us the teams you are going to walk all over in football next year in the six post season games?