PDA

View Full Version : TEX. Liberty Eylau vs. MT Vernon

TKLiberty-Eylau
10-13-2009, 05:49 PM
Who will win this one!!! and Y??

LE Dad
10-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by TKLiberty-Eylau
Who will win this one!!! and Y?? LE will win because its Mt Vernon and ......................... Its Mt Vernon LOL !! :clap: :clap:

:D

LE Dad
10-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Seriously, Liberty Eylau is gonna be too much for Mt Vernon. This game should give us plenty of practice for our passing game. I wish it would dry up some because this game is going to tear up the field. Mt Vernon is better than in years past but still not in LEs league. Need to get out of this injury free and get ready for Pitt. :clap: :clap:

:cool:

Rocket
10-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Another strong Region 2 District? LOL

Move The Chains
10-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Another strong Region 2 District? LOL This coming from someone whose team has gotten blown out twice this year. You are constantly telling LE Dad to go find his team's thread and here you come on HIS team's thread.

:hand: :thinking: :rolleyes:

catgut
10-13-2009, 09:14 PM
LE by around 40

LE Dad
10-13-2009, 09:29 PM
Another strong Region 2 District? LOL Rockee looks like another Leopard has invaded the DL. :D
Its OK little Rockee I know it, TKLE knows it, everybody on the DL knows it.:confused: :confused:

Rocket loves the....LEOPARDS:clap: :clap:

LE Dad
10-13-2009, 11:15 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow, Its a good night to be a Leopard !!:D :clap: :clap:

waterboy
10-14-2009, 07:36 AM
Liberty-Eylau wins this one easily because they are bigger, faster, and better......:D Chalk up another Tiger blowout at the hands of the Leopards...:clap:

StangEm
10-14-2009, 08:43 AM
Let's face it....LE's JV team could beat Mt. V's Varsity this week.

LE Dad
10-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by StangEm
Let's face it....LE's JV team could beat Mt. V's Varsity this week. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

:)

StangEm
10-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

:)

OOPS...did I say that out loud?

TKLiberty-Eylau
10-14-2009, 10:16 AM
I'd say LE big its homecoming so lets put up 50!! lol

56-21

LE Dad
10-14-2009, 11:27 AM
I'd say LE big its homecoming so lets put up 50!! lol

56-21 I think you will see a dominating performance by the Leopards. I think the team will get in and take care of business and I can see 50 being put up. The team needs to work on passing in game situations and with the speed we have at wide out, it could be a TD overtime they touch the ball. I think we have 21 total completions and 6 of those were TDs. I can see LE going to 2nd team defence early but I think the O will get a workout for at least 3 qtrs. :thinking: :D

waterboy
10-14-2009, 01:04 PM
:eek: Dang, LE Dad!:eek: Pretty confident, ain't ya? You do know that Mt. Vernon is 5-1, don't ya?:D I know.....I know.....their record is deceiving considering who they played, but I'm just saying........:D

LE Dad
10-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
:eek: Dang, LE Dad!:eek: Pretty confident, ain't ya? You do know that Mt. Vernon is 5-1, don't ya?:D I know.....I know.....their record is deceiving considering who they played, but I'm just saying........:D Mt Vernon will probably be 5-5 at the end of regular season. I thought they might have a little momentum built up after going 5-0 but that whipping that New Boston layed on em erased that thought :doh:

Ready for Homecoming and then want to see what Pitt is all about.:thinking: Heard they have a pretty good QB?? :confused:

:eek: :eek: We will see....

Dawg Dad
10-15-2009, 08:47 AM
LE gets the vic

LE Dad
10-15-2009, 10:46 AM
:( Another rainy day in Leopard land:( We are supposed to be blessed with the presence of the sun tomorrow :)

:confused: :confused: Does anyone remember what it looks like.:confused:

waterboy
10-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Actually, it cleared up down our way overnight, but it started clouding up just before sun up...:( ......and it's supposed to rain again this afternoon! Did you know that we've gotten 69.88 inches of rain at my house so far this year? About 9 more inches this year will set a new record here. We normally only receive about 46 inches per year!:eek: It's times like these that I'm GLAD we have artificial turf!:clap: To me, it is DEFINITELY worth the investment!:thumbsup:

LE Dad
10-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Actually, it cleared up down our way overnight, but it started clouding up just before sun up...:( ......and it's supposed to rain again this afternoon! Did you know that we've gotten 69.88 inches of rain at my house so far this year? About 9 more inches this year will set a new record here. We normally only receive about 46 inches per year!:eek: It's times like these that I'm GLAD we have artificial turf!:clap: To me, it is DEFINITELY worth the investment!:thumbsup: It started raining here about 7 this morning, after only light showers on and off yesterday, but without the sun the field is soaked. I think it is starting to clear up some. :doh: Oh well at least we will have 2 out of our last 3 on fake turf. :rolleyes: Maybe one day LE will indulge :rolleyes: in some upgrades. :D

Rocket
10-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
This coming from someone whose team has gotten blown out twice this year. You are constantly telling LE Dad to go find his team's thread and here you come on HIS team's thread.

:hand: :thinking: :rolleyes:

Yeah, and I figured for the 5000 meaningless posts he has made on our threads, I figured I owed him at least one.

What does Brownwood have to do with this being a weak District? And District 2-3A is 10 times the district this is. Arguments? Didn't think so.

Move The Chains
10-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Yeah, and I figured for the 5000 meaningless posts he has made on our threads, I figured I owed him at least one.

What does Brownwood have to do with this being a weak District? And District 2-3A is 10 times the district this is. Arguments? Didn't think so. LE could probably fare better in 2-3A than Brownwood. :rolleyes:

LE Dad
10-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
LE could probably fare better in 2-3A than Brownwood. :rolleyes: Could my @$$!! I think Mt Vernon Could go over and kick that @$$. They would probably appreciate the break:D

LE Dad
10-15-2009, 03:52 PM

What does Brownwood have to do with this being a weak District? And District 2-3A is 10 times the district this is. Arguments? Didn't think so. Its OK Rocket, I know you just couldn't resist jumping on the Leopard bandwagon. Come on in we got room for all the Brownwood posters. :thumbsup:

LE Dad
10-15-2009, 04:32 PM
What does Brownwood have to do with this being a weak District? And District 2-3A is 10 times the district this is. Arguments? Didn't think so.

I was gonna go post on a Brownwood thread but I couldn't find one :vrycnfsd:Guess they are getting ready for Basketball :vrycnfsd:

LOL J/K :evilgrin:

LE Dad
10-15-2009, 08:55 PM
:cool: Ready for some football :confused: :confused:

:clap: :clap: OH YEAH !! :clap: :clap:

95mustang
10-15-2009, 09:24 PM
I was gonna go post on a Brownwood thread but I couldn't find one :vrycnfsd:Guess they are getting ready for Basketball :vrycnfsd:

LOL J/K :evilgrin:

We are just letting your team get its moment to shine is all. I am actually glad to see you have a thread to post on besides ours.

95mustang
10-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Oh I forgot, just because is like LE Dad so much I voted for............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........................MT Vernon. :D

LE Dad
10-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Oh I forgot, just because is like LE Dad so much I voted for............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........................MT Vernon. :D :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:D 95 polls are for Wions :doh: Leopards vote on the scoreboard:evilgrin:

catgut
10-16-2009, 06:16 AM
Actually, it cleared up down our way overnight, but it started clouding up just before sun up...:( ......and it's supposed to rain again this afternoon! Did you know that we've gotten 69.88 inches of rain at my house so far this year? About 9 more inches this year will set a new record here. We normally only receive about 46 inches per year!:eek: It's times like these that I'm GLAD we have artificial turf!:clap: To me, it is DEFINITELY worth the investment!:thumbsup:
You're lucky. We had a story on the front page of the paper last week that we've already gotten 91 inches of rain and it's rained every day since that story came out.

LE Dad
10-16-2009, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by catgut
You're lucky. We had a story on the front page of the paper last week that we've already gotten 91 inches of rain and it's rained every day since that story came out. Lol I am still looking for the sun that we are supposed to have today?? Not seeing any brightness yet. :confused: :confused:

:eek: :eek:

garciap77
10-16-2009, 07:26 AM
Lol I am still looking for the sun that we are supposed to have today?? Not seeing any brightness yet. :confused: :confused:

:eek: :eek:

I'm glad to see you're still posting! I was afraid that you had quit the DL, since I had not seen you posting on the Brownwood threads. I was starting to think you might have really been a Brownwood poster hired by Rocket to :stirpot: I did not know LE was Liberty Eylau. Are they a new team that moved in from OK or something? :D

;)

Good LE_Dad! I'll take LE by 3 TDs!:clap: :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
10-16-2009, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
I'm glad to see you're still posting! I was afraid that you had quit the DL, since I had not seen you posting on the Brownwood threads. I was starting to think you might have really been a Brownwood poster hired by Rocket to :stirpot: I did not know LE was Liberty Eylau. Are they a new team that moved in from OK or something? :D

;)

Good LE_Dad! I'll take LE by 3 TDs!:clap: :clap: :clap: :D Still here GP!! :clap: :clap: Leopards are just a little ole Region 2 team. No one ever pays us much attention :p

LE Dad
10-16-2009, 09:15 AM
The sun is shining bright on Texarkana!! :) Gonna be a great Homecoming:clap: :clap:

:D

TKLiberty-Eylau
10-16-2009, 10:25 PM
LE WINS 40-0

LE Dad
10-16-2009, 10:31 PM
LE WINS 40-0 :thumbsup: