PDA

View Full Version : District 16 wk 7 Primer

LE Dad
10-12-2009, 02:08 PM
District 16 started off well last week for some and dashed the hopes of others. The surprise win of the week was Pittsburg over Atlanta. The fact Pitt won was not a surprise but the ease with which they did it was. Liberty Eylau dominated Pleasant Grove and sat themselves up in the drivers seat for the District title. New Boston easily handled Mt Vernon.

Week 7 has 2 very important matchups

1. Atlanta @ Pleasant Grove - This is basically an elimination game for Atlanta (0-1) with New Boston and LE still ahead. PG (0-1) is definitely in a need to win situation and with this being the opening game in PG new digs I think the Rabbs may be getting the gym ready soon. I predict PG by 10.

2. Pittsburg @ New Boston - This is a matchup of two 1-0 teams. This should be the best game in 16 this week. I would be inclined to pick NB at home but I would not be shocked if Pitt pulled it out. This will be a game of emotion. My pick New Boston by 3.

And the third matchup is :
Mt Vernon @ Liberty Eylau - LE(1-0) by 21 over (0-1) MV. It's HOMECOMING !

pirate4state
10-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Didn't Russ tell us to look out for Pitt? :thinking:

LE Dad
10-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Didn't Russ tell us to look out for Pitt? :thinking: Yes he did and if they can pull this one out Friday night they will be in good shape. :cool:

LE Dad
10-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Field conditions are going to be a major factor across North East Texas. This is going to rip Harris Field to pieces. I have heard that Pleasant Grove may have issues with their turf and D'field and Linden Kildare have moved their game to Mt Pleasant. :eek: :eek: