PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Park @ Bridgeport

Bullaholic
10-12-2009, 09:29 AM
The Hawks are improved this season---they were very young last year and have come a long ways this season. They lost to both Argyle and Graham, just as the Bulls did earlier in the season.

I think the Bulls are maturing and executing much better on offense. They are putting up the kind of numbers we are used to seeing from a Bull offense in the last 2 weeks. The "D" has remained solid every week giving the "O" a lot of opportunities.

I think the Bulls win their 3rd in a row by 10 or so and get the inside track to the 5-3A District crown again this year.

Go Bulls!

firstdown
10-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Be careful with this bunch. They are as a hard hitting team as we have faced this year.

Bull by a TD

Good luck

GreenMonster
10-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Iowa Park WILL play physical football, that's a given. The real question is does Iowa Park have enough skill kids to cover the Bulls spread attack? Injuries have decimated the Hawk backfields so far this season. Not sure how many are still out or how many will be available and the Bulls appear to be getting healthy and are starting to hit their stride. I guess we will find out Friday night. Winner of this game should have the inside track to the district title. Count on IP playing keep away to try to limit the Bulls chances and frustrate them.

Bullaholic
10-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Make that 2nd win in a row, above.

Bullaholic
10-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Iowa Park WILL play physical football, that's a given. The real question is does Iowa Park have enough skill kids to cover the Bulls spread attack? Injuries have decimated the Hawk backfields so far this season. Not sure how many are still out or how many will be available and the Bulls appear to be getting healthy and are starting to hit their stride. I guess we will find out Friday night. Winner of this game should have the inside track to the district title. Count on IP playing keep away to try to limit the Bulls chances and frustrate them.

Yep---IP always plays tough and gives us a hard time with the quick-opener running plays, and they usually have a trick play or two up their sleeves. However, the Bull "D" is really playing the run well this season.

The Bulls put together a pretty good running game against Burk last week, and passing when they had to---kinda odd for us. We have a pretty good freshman RB who has been brought up who can really fly.

wtfootball
10-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Bulls win, Bulls go undefeated the rest of the way and are painted Green in November.
Go Bulls!

Bullaholic
10-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by wtfootball
Bulls win, Bulls go undefeated the rest of the way and are painted Green in November.
Go Bulls!

Glad to see you are taking your medication again, ***. :D

Thanks for the well wishes--I would love to meet Monahans in the playoffs again---our past playoff games have been called 2 of the best games that many ever saw.

grmfan93
10-12-2009, 11:39 AM
yall are right. IP always plays physical footballa. i just dont see them winning.

Bulls- 34
IP- 10

Z-RO
10-12-2009, 11:46 AM
IP will try to control the clock like they did against Graham to keep the B-port offense off of the field as long as possible. If B-ports D cant stop IP from producing long scoring drives this game could easily favor the Hawks. I am going to take IP in this one by 10

SHSBulldog00
10-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by wtfootball
Go Bulls! :ditto:

MamaBull
10-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
IP will try to control the clock like they did against Graham to keep the B-port offense off of the field as long as possible. If B-ports D cant stop IP from producing long scoring drives this game could easily favor the Hawks. I am going to take IP in this one by 10 how is the hawks D?

grahampaw
10-12-2009, 01:49 PM
I think this will be for the district title with the bulls taking it 28-14.If Vernon can keep it going I could see this district going 1-Bulls 2-Hawks 3-Lions and that would send the Bulls Div 1 I think.

injuredinmelee
10-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Iowa Park offense = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

trusteer/trublu
10-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Bull will Dominate!!!!!

IP-HAWKS
10-13-2009, 12:01 AM
I think it will be a really good game. This could possible be the game that decides the District Champion.. IP will struggle against the pass as they have all year, but if their offense moves the chains it could get real exciting! My prediction........................Bulls 34, IP 28 Overtime

Z-RO
10-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by MamaBull
how is the hawks D?

They do have a problem stopping the pass, but their run D is stout. Their main asset is being able to produce long time consuming drives that milk the clock. It wouldnt suprise me if B-port won, but IP has a pretty gritty team.