Taylor(0-2) @ Rudder(0-3)
Caldwell(3-0) vs Air

Thoughts & score predictions

Johnny Utah
10-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Tigers keep rolling.

Yoe_09
10-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Rockdale by 3. Cameron by 10. Taylor by 3.

Global Swarming
10-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Rockdale by 3? I don't think that Navasota will get shut out again this week lol.

Yoe_09
10-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
Rockdale by 3? I don't think that Navasota will get shut out again this week lol. . I don't expèct them to score that much.

snake_attack
10-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Navasota by 14
Cameron by 20
Rudder by 7

Check it out!

Johnny Utah
10-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Nav by 14?? Dont think so. The ducks are winless in district...OUCH!!

snake_attack
10-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Nav by 14?? Dont think so. The ducks are winless in district...OUCH!!

>14? :confused:

cameron91
10-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Rockdale -7
Mustangs - 14
Rudder - 14

HEMOTOXIC
10-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Navasota >=14
oYe by 13
Rudder by 7

HEMOTOXIC
10-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
. I don't expèct them to score that much.

We shall see. How much did Cameron put up on Rockdale again?

Coach BS
10-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Rockdale 21 Navasota 14
Madisonville 33 Cameron 27
Rudder 35 Taylor 30
Caldwell in a squeaker

navscanmaster
10-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Navasota 21-7
Madisonville 28-27
Rudder 35-14

I like how everybody has given up on the Rattlers after one loss. Will everybody give up on the Tigers after one loss?

HEMOTOXIC
10-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Navasota 21-7
Madisonville 28-27
Rudder 35-14

I like how everybody has given up on the Rattlers after one loss. Will everybody give up on the Tigers after one loss?

Hey, I agree. You lose 14-0 to a good Caldwell team on their homecoming night on a horrible field. A lose is a lose. But, like you said, eveyone has given up on Navasota after that one lose. I can't recall who said it last week, but it went something like this: Dry field, Navasota by 21, wet field, Caldwell by 14. The same folks who are given up are those have yet to see Navasota play this season. And, if they were at the game Friday, they would have understood the circumstance. I see how Cameron felt after their lost on the muddy field last season. Just isn't a good combination for a spread offense.

Yoe_09
10-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Hey, I agree. You lose 14-0 to a good Caldwell team on their homecoming night on a horrible field. A lose is a lose. But, like you said, eveyone has given up on Navasota after that one lose. I can't recall who said it last week, but it went something like this: Dry field, Navasota by 21, wet field, Caldwell by 14. The same folks who are given up are those have yet to see Navasota play this season. And, if they were at the game Friday, they would have understood the circumstance. I see how Cameron felt after their lost on the muddy field last season. Just isn't a good combination for a spread offense.

I agree with you on the Caldwell field statement. I do feel if Navasota can open up the playbook a little they would probably win. The big key is going to be the Navasota offense against the Rockdale Defense and who will come up bigger.

Yoe_09
10-12-2009, 05:35 PM
We shall see. How much did Cameron put up on Rockdale again?

HEMOTOXIC
10-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I agree with you on the Caldwell field statement. I do feel if Navasota can open up the playbook a little they would probably win. The big key is going to be the Navasota offense against the Rockdale Defense and who will come up bigger.

No doubt. Rockdale probably has one the most disciplined teams in the state. But, I still like how Navasota's defense has played this year. Will Rockdale have enough O to get by Navasota at Rattler Stadium...? Should be a good one. Let's see we can sale out Rattler Stadium like we did against Rudder.

Go SNAKES!

cntdwn
The Caldwell field might have been sloppy, but had it been dry, you would have seen a lot more damage by its offense, too.

HEMOTOXIC

Thanks.

cameron91
10-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Hemo - that was my prediction the wet and dry field.

The reason why I said that is , when it rains the spread is worthless IMO. I don't have any facts to back this up . the rain just slows down the passing game.

Look at the Mizzo game.

Naw I haven't given up on the rattlers , but I just think it's rockdale year. The city needs something to fall back on after what happen to Alcoa. I think this is mother nature way of showing them she's still cares about dem MUSTARD TIGERS.

Plus mane.....them boys are HUGE.. MUST BE THAT brokshire bother shicken

:D

navscanmaster
10-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by cameron91
Hemo - that was my prediction the wet and dry field.

The reason why I said that is , when it rains the spread is worthless IMO. I don't have any facts to back this up . the rain just slows down the passing game.

Look at the Mizzo game.

Naw I haven't given up on the rattlers , but I just think it's rockdale year. The city needs something to fall back on after what happen to Alcoa. I think this is mother nature way of showing them she's still cares about dem MUSTARD TIGERS.

Plus mane.....them boys are HUGE.. MUST BE THAT brokshire bother shicken

:D lol.

We put up 27 on Hearne and held them scoreless, but we are talking about Hearne here. Caldwell would have beaten Hearne 70-(-14) last Friday night. BTW, Hearne is a spread team.

King_LeYoeNidas
10-12-2009, 08:12 PM
I'll never understand why someone w/ "Cameron91" as a user name is so anti-Yoe. I mean every week you pick against the Yoemen. Seriously did a Yoemen football player take your girlfriend and then dump her two days later?

Oh, almost forgot,

Yoemen by 14 (week off will do them well)

Taylor by a last second FG after a hard fought game against Rudder....

Rockdale vs. Navasota....man. I wish I'd seen Navasota play but I know the team that got beat last week was totally out of their element. But...that is part of the game. That said......I say Navasota wins a nail biter.....

ProudHornetMom
10-12-2009, 08:13 PM

I don't think Caldwell has given up on the Rattlers. That wouldn't be wise for anyone at this point in the season. I can empathize...we were pretty much shot down for the season after losing a close one to Bellville.

All the naysayers aren't at practice every day, watching film every day, scouting teams or even going to coaches corner to watch the films with the coaches. They don't know the skills, the ills and all the what ifs going into every Friday night.

Now I'll always take my Hornets running game...even on a wet field because the Slot works for us. Lord help me for calling it the Slot...I'll be corrected quickly that what we do is not the Slot...from the Slot snobs..but I digress. We've been more successful with our running program and our coaches have learned from the best and added their touch. It's a good program for Caldwell. It's not for everyone but it is good for the athletes we have in Caldwell. Some complain that it's hard to play catch up out of the Slot. Others complain that the spread is useless in the mud. Both are right.

All this to say...Navasota is still a team to be wary of. They lost one game, have no injuries and no grade outs. They have speed and if Kye ever gets loose, look out. I've watched several games over the years but do not pretend to be able to predict the rest of their season...but I wouldn't take it lightly at all.

We're excited about Caldwell. It's all clicking and our defense is on target.

Now it's time for Navasota to prepare for the Tigers who have an awesome defense to go up against the Rattlers speed. It will be a good game and definitely important in the D24 scheme of things.

The game is over. Both teams have other fish to fry now...big fish.
;)

Caldwell_Raider
10-12-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm pretty sure it was 2004 when Caldwell played against Cameron on a crappy wet drenched feild worse than it was this past Friday night and Cameron dominated Caldwell. The same year Cameron and Caldwell were Co- District Champs.

2004 was the year of the air raiding of Mullins(sp???) so the whole spread offense being ineffective on a wet feild is pretty far fetched. But thats just my opinion. ;)

Oh yeah, after that game that year I was one of the people saying if it were on a dry feild, Caldwell would have one. The whole wet field thing is an excuse, point blank....:) :) :)

cameron91
10-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Naw.. King..it's nothing like that. The only thing is missing from Cameron is that YOEMEN SWAGGER. The last couple of years it hasn't been seen. why..don't know..but one day it shall return..

Look at Cameron road record this year. it what 1-2.. So you can see they're not good playing on the road either. Sometimes it's nice to take off those HOMER CLASSES and see what your team is really made of.

87 TIGER
10-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Rockdale by 1
Cameron by 3 , Madisonville will give the yoe all they want
Rudder by 3 , they get the first dist. win

Yoe_09
10-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by cameron91
Naw.. King..it's nothing like that. The only thing is missing from Cameron is that YOEMEN SWAGGER. The last couple of years it hasn't been seen. why..don't know..but one day it shall return..

Look at Cameron road record this year. it what 1-2.. So you can see they're not good playing on the road either. Sometimes it's nice to take off those HOMER CLASSES and see what your team is really made of.

You wont have to wait much longer at all for that swagger to be back in cameron. Our upcoming classes coming up have owned to competition they have played. We will soon return back to the defense we had in the 80's. I do feel if the Freshmen and 8th grade class combine in 3 years there will be NO ONE that can stop them.

Coach BS
10-13-2009, 08:36 AM
NO ONE in 2A that can stop them.

Yoe_09
10-13-2009, 10:10 AM
true, but no one in 3a really has either.

Coach BS
10-13-2009, 01:04 PM
only 50 yds of rushing 36 of it by Wells at Tiger field this year. I think they were stopped.And I meant that no one in 2A will stop yall next year when yall go to 2A. Yoemen roll in 2A no doubt. Wish the Tigers could drop down with yall but I think we will miss it , I think we turned in 495.

Yoe_09
10-13-2009, 01:08 PM
im not talking about this years team. Im talking about the upcoming classes. Of course this years team is not what Yoemen tradition is all about. The future classes coming up are the ones that are dangerous.