PDA

View Full Version : District 24 3A standings

BigOLinemen75
10-09-2002, 09:22 PM
Just wondering how ya'll think it will turn out between; Giddings, La Grange, Elgin, Manor, Hutto, and Smithville.

BigStudLG
10-09-2002, 09:28 PM
I think LG is going to be the TOP team if everybody stays together and do not get in trouble like the 2000-02 Leopards did. Elgin will be the second team and I dot have a clue as to who will be 3rd. is this dustin or andy???

BigOLinemen75
10-09-2002, 09:38 PM
Giddings should turn out to be a good team, they had a touhg pre-district schedule, but they've stuck together, and it should be good to see how it's all going to turn out. and it's neither dustin nor andy.

buffalo booster
10-10-2002, 08:25 AM
Non-district records don't mean a thing. The season starts this Friday, with all district teams going head-to-head. LG will beat Manor, Elgin will beat Hutto, and Giddings will beat Smithville.

Next week, the "standings" will be sorted out. LG and Elgin will be playing for 1st, and Manor and Giddings will be playing for that 3rd playoff spot. This district's reps in the postseason could be settled after only two weeks...

2001GiddingsLB
10-10-2002, 12:15 PM
Whoever comes out of this district and goes to the playoffs won't go very deep anyways. So, I don't think it really matters. However next year I expect Elgin and La Grange both to have pretty good ball clubs.

buffalo booster
10-10-2002, 01:22 PM
I agree, at this point, that the teams in this district haven't struck fear in their nondistrict opponents. But, if any team can go 5-0 in the district, they might be able to make a run in the playoffs.