PDA

View Full Version : sealy-columbus

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-11-2009, 08:18 PM
sealy comes off a win over giddings, columbus comes off a loss to smithville... thoughts on this game

XMan
10-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Columbus will take the volleyball game.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by XMan
hahaha that they will

Tiger Turtle
10-12-2009, 06:46 AM
As long as Sealy can stay focused and not get overconfident, they are in the driver's seat in district. The LG game still looms large.

tiger eye
10-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Turtle
As long as Sealy can stay focused and not get overconfident, they are in the driver's seat in district. The LG game still looms large.

One at a time turtle, lets play them one at a time and not be looking forward to anyone, except Columbus.

FbCoachB40
10-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I heard that players at Columbus are dropping like flies (quitting that is). However, i do not know if there is any truth to that.

zebrablue2
10-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by XMan

i believe the 4 that voted for the cards think this is a VB thread. on the football side of things, the tigers will roll. just stay healthy!!

FbCoachB40
10-13-2009, 08:58 AM
ttt

teetle
10-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Columbus be in trouble against the Tigers. Jimmie be having something up hes sleeve for the Cardinals. He good that way. He know what to do. He going to do it too. He going to razzle dazzle them and when he through, they going to love it. He just that way.:D :D :bigcry:

957tiger
10-13-2009, 10:24 AM
With every game a must win for D-25 teams, any let up in intensity or focus can, and will result in a loss. I don't know about anybody else but this season is flying by. The Tigers have continued to practice hard, make adjustments when needed and all but eliminated the off the field drama that can harm teams. They have limited their mistakes and quietly find themselves undefeated.

The pre season polls were not very kind to the Tigers and the recent DCF mid season poll continues to underestimate the Tigers. Most teams run on cycles and it seems Coach Mitchell's hard work is paying rewards in just three years. Each year has been an improvement from the previous year with Sealy reaching the play-offs in 07 and 08. That is how a winning program gets better, one game at a time.

sports mom
10-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by 957tiger
With every game a must win for D-25 teams, any let up in intensity or focus can, and will result in a loss. I don't know about anybody else but this season is flying by. The Tigers have continued to practice hard, make adjustments when needed and all but eliminated the off the field drama that can harm teams. They have limited their mistakes and quietly find themselves undefeated.

The pre season polls were not very kind to the Tigers and the recent DCF mid season poll continues to underestimate the Tigers. Most teams run on cycles and it seems Coach Mitchell's hard work is paying rewards in just three years. Each year has been an improvement from the previous year with Sealy reaching the play-offs in 07 and 08. That is how a winning program gets better, one game at a time.

Well said 957tiger!:clap: :clap: :clap:

BaTmAn24
10-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Sealy stays on the prowl and walks all over Columbus in this one

Blackcat1954
10-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Game will be broadcast on KULP FM 98.3 in Columbusbut they dont have an internet feed

Don't know if Sealy's games are broadcast on their end

957tiger
10-13-2009, 05:00 PM
The game will be broadcast live and online at www.sealysports.com If you are not able to listen live you can archive the program and listen anytime you like.

Bone Pile
10-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
I heard that players at Columbus are dropping like flies (quitting that is). However, i do not know if there is any truth to that.

No not at all. They will be ready when the game comes. Will be a tough game to win though. They will hold their heads high and give it all they have. Dont sell the birds short. Best bring your A game.

sTx
10-13-2009, 09:25 PM
I see Sealys backups starting mid way through the third.....

sTx
10-13-2009, 09:47 PM
However Columbus will come out fired up and ready to play hard. The Tigers Sucess depends on how they handle big wins, if they dont get their mind ready this week it could turn into a victory for columbus

zebrablue2
10-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by sTx
However Columbus will come out fired up and ready to play hard. The Tigers Sucess depends on how they handle big wins, if they dont get their mind ready this week it could turn into a victory for columbus

:eek:

tiger eye
10-14-2009, 12:50 AM
These Tigers are dotting the EYE's and will show up ready to take their next step of this season.

Forecast for some cooler weather for C-Town Friday and the Young Tigers are looking for
a meal down the road to their west.

Key to this one will be Sealy's defense getting on track early. You know they will be there late.

Speed will be a factor along with conditioning.

Ask Giddings. They will not look past the cards !

Tigers by 21 .