PDA

View Full Version : Giddings and Bellville who??

Johnny Utah
10-11-2009, 04:59 PM
LOL...just having a little fun. Tough district for sure. Buddy of mine at Bellville said the playing conditions on friday vs. La Grange were MUDDY!! Whoever gets out of this brutal district can go a ways. Go Tigers!!!

XMan
10-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Bellville prides itself on calling its field, "The Pasture of Pain" ( A real embarrassment to alumni) so you would think the muddy conditions would favor the Brahmas. I guess this wasnt the case. Bellville also lost the volleyball game, what were the conditions in the gym???????

Inmateboss
10-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Giddings by 10

BaseballUmp
10-12-2009, 09:28 PM
why is it an embarassment to alumni? the loss or the nickname of the field?

Antec
10-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Most gym with the excpeptions of Placios new one are dark with poor lighting

Heard Columbus is a good one. Van Vleck's is really dark as well as Bay City's

Wharton's gym has floresent lighting

East Bernard and Hallettsville are well lit

Footballhudini
10-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by XMan
what were the conditions in the gym?

I lol'd

XMan
10-13-2009, 06:14 AM
Embarrassed by the "pasture of pain" thing, not the loss. One good thing is that finally the parking lot has been paved. Years ago, the true "pasture" was the muddy, slick parking facility.

hookandladder
10-13-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by XMan
Bellville prides itself on calling its field, "The Pasture of Pain" ( A real embarrassment to alumni) so you would think the muddy conditions would favor the Brahmas. I guess this wasnt the case. Bellville also lost the volleyball game, what were the conditions in the gym???????

Yes, it was a great night for the La Grange Leps, Girls and Boy's. First time to beat them in volleyball for a long, long time.

MJMbrahmas10
10-13-2009, 07:17 AM
i think this will be the first time volleyball coach susan brewer doesnt make the playoffs in 26 years or something close to that....but they still have a chance...good luck girls

Johnny Utah
10-13-2009, 09:34 AM
10 to 7 final sure sounds like both teams were well prepared to defense each other. Fierce district, small margin of error.