PDA

View Full Version : Graham or Sweetwater????

trusteer/trublu
10-11-2009, 07:44 AM
Here we go......do we finish the season or just all concede to Wylie? You know my go is on Graham:cheerl: :cheerl: :taunt: :taunt:

IrishTex
10-11-2009, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
Here we go......do we finish the season or just all concede to Wylie? You know my go is on Graham:cheerl: :cheerl: :taunt: :taunt:

This will be a good test for Sweetwater.
I'm calling this a "re-building" year for the Stangs, and the new coach, new plays have been in force this year. Lot's of underclassmen, a little controversey, and alot of fans wanting success NOW, makes for an interesting year in Windmill land.

Graham is a good club, a good town..plays honest and hard. Fans are top-notch as well.

It should be a great game to see. Good luck to both teams.

trusteer/trublu
10-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by IrishTex
This will be a good test for Sweetwater.
I'm calling this a "re-building" year for the Stangs, and the new coach, new plays have been in force this year. Lot's of underclassmen, a little controversey, and alot of fans wanting success NOW, makes for an interesting year in Windmill land.

Graham is a good club, a good town..plays honest and hard. Fans are top-notch as well.

It should be a great game to see. Good luck to both teams. sounds like us last year:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crazy1: :crazy1:

Heffelfinger
10-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Sweetwater wins this one.

VWG
10-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Don't see the Mustangs taking this one.
Graham has shown some serious resolve the past two weeks.
Losing 3-4 starters one week, and coming back from 2 TD's to beat Bridgeport. Going tied at 7 at the half, tied at 14 after 3, then dropping Snyder 28-14 to open up district shows me they are playing hard and with something to prove.

grmfan93
10-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Graham by 3 TD's

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by grmfan93
Graham by 3 TD's

My head agrees, but my heart knows we have to win two of the
next three to have a chance at the playoffs. This will be the toughest
of those next three. Here's hoping we can pull off the upset.

garciap77
10-11-2009, 11:00 AM
The Mustangs will be much improved from the team I saw play at Clyde. I think it will be a close game, but I see Graham taking this one in a close game! Good luck to both teams!

TheDOCTORdre
10-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Sweetwater wins in OT

R1Editor
10-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Sweetwater wins in OT

Well they say the third time is a charm. :thinking:

Rustler
10-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
of those next three. Here's hoping we can pull off the upset. :thinking: Hey SW Red....your heart may be smarter than your head:thinking: If Graham doesn't move the ball around better on offense or their offense continues to make bad decsissions your heart may be more right than your head. SW's DB's are really good from what I have seen and heard. Graham by 14 if the offense shows up?

trusteer/trublu
10-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
:thinking: Hey SW Red....your heart may be smarter than your head:thinking: If Graham doesn't move the ball around better on offense or their offense continues to make bad decsissions your heart may be more right than your head. SW's DB's are really good from what I have seen and heard. Graham by 14 if the offense shows up? had a great game with sw last year...graham came up short and didn't like it....Graham by 21...even if offense doesn't show...:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
10-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
The Mustangs will be much improved from the team I saw play at Clyde. I think it will be a close game, but I see Graham taking this one in a close game! Good luck to both teams! garcia, i still have that written down....what u think Rocket wants me to do with it now???:taunt: :taunt: :crazy1: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Inmateboss
10-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Graham by 17

Scholar
10-11-2009, 04:01 PM
of those next three. Here's hoping we can pull off the upset.

Clyde beat Sweetwater, Merkel beat Clyde, 1A Goldthwaite beat Merkel by 41, so my head is telling me that 1A Goldthwaite would beat S'water by at least 41. My heart tells me that Graham would probably beat Goldthwaite, and since S'water has already lost two games by 48, my head is telling me that three's a charm and Graham will beat S'water by 48.

Inmateboss
10-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Scholar
Clyde beat Sweetwater, Merkel beat Clyde, 1A Goldthwaite beat Merkel by 41, so my head is telling me that 1A Goldthwaite would beat S'water by at least 41. My heart tells me that Graham would probably beat Goldthwaite, and since S'water has already lost two games by 48, my head is telling me that three's a charm and Graham will beat S'water by 48.

Yep, thats one way to look at it!!!!Go Steers / Lady Blues :cheerl: :cheerl:

blowfish
10-11-2009, 07:39 PM

Cant argue with the math here.

Graham by 16

STANG RED
10-11-2009, 07:43 PM

Judging by your usual Sweetwater bashing in nearly every post you make, I can only guess you used to warmed the bench for a team that Sweetwater stomped snot out of every time they played them. Question is, which one?:thinking:

I think the Stangs will put up a valiant effort, and may even keep it close for a while, but Graham is just too seasoned and well put together to lose this one, especially at home. I thought and often said they would be very good coming into this year, and sure enough they are. The Stangs will need several very lucky breaks, and somehow keep the ball out of the Steers offense hands to have a legit chance. I think its just a bit too much to ask. But stranger things have happened, so you never know.

blowfish
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM
On paper Graham wins easily...but in the Bowl you never know what could happen!

DaHop72
10-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Not putting down my brethren from Mustang land, but I have to go with the Steers.

Trashman
10-11-2009, 07:55 PM
As much as I would love to see Sweetwater win......my head says Graham. Sorry Red.:(

garciap77
10-11-2009, 08:37 PM
garcia, i still have that written down....what u think Rocket wants me to do with it now???:taunt: :taunt: :crazy1: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

:confused:

trusteer/trublu
10-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
On paper Graham wins easily...but in the Bowl you never know what could happen! playing at Newton Field

garciap77
10-11-2009, 11:08 PM
RWB! What's this "BIG WORK KISS” thingy I heard talk about on downlow?

swstangs001
10-11-2009, 11:29 PM

you can't make that comparison...washington beat usc notre dame beat washington so are you saying that notre dame will beat USC?

Rocket
10-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by swstangs001
you can't make that comparison...washington beat usc notre dame beat washington so are you saying that notre dame will beat USC?

Any team "can" beat USC if Washington did.

Rocket
10-11-2009, 11:36 PM
I will have to say I was impressed with Sweetwater hanging as many points on Breck as they did. That tells me you guys are improving. Since I don't like Graham at all, I will have to say I HOPE Sweetwater beats them. Graham is the favorite, of course, but anything can happen, that is why the teams actually show up and play the games.

Scholar
10-12-2009, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by swstangs001

I didn't make that comparison, I think it was my head..... or my heart..... I don't know; however, I rechecked the facts and both my head and heart agree that there are no flaws in my logic. Heck, my liver thinks y'all lucked out last week winning the PowderPuff Championship against Breck. My right kidney tells me that the Roscoe Plowboys would give y'all a run for your money this year.. Hold on, let me have another conference with the rest of my body's organs and I'll get back to you.

trusteer/trublu
10-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
As much as I would love to see Sweetwater win......my head says Graham. Sorry Red.:( love u too Trashman....c u at homecoming:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
10-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
I will have to say I was impressed with Sweetwater hanging as many points on Breck as they did. That tells me you guys are improving. Since I don't like Graham at all, I will have to say I HOPE Sweetwater beats them. Graham is the favorite, of course, but anything can happen, that is why the teams actually show up and play the games. Damn Rocket, that really hurts....can't believe u don't like Graham......you will like us even less after your Homecoming:2thumbsup :2thumbsup :stirpot: :stirpot: :taunt: :taunt: :wave: :flaming:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Graham by 17

wtfootball
10-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Graham rolls. I was amazed to see the decline of Andrews, especially for a second season and am amazed at the decline of Sweetwater. Hope they rebound next season.

SHSBulldog00
10-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Graham by 28

grahampaw
10-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Sweetwater is improving but the Steers need a good game before playing B-wood and Wylie.I say Graham 35 Sweetwater 7.

Inmateboss
10-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Damn Rocket, that really hurts....can't believe u don't like Graham......you will like us even less after your Homecoming:2thumbsup :2thumbsup :stirpot: :stirpot: :taunt: :taunt: :wave: :flaming:

And the Truth Shall set you FREE , Go get em Tru!!!! :iagree:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Graham 42
Sweetwater 14

Snydertigersrul
10-13-2009, 05:18 AM
Sweetwater will come back down to earth and McCoy will throw for around 500 yards.

GRAHAM 77
SWEETWATER 0

Rustler
10-13-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Sweetwater will come back down to earth and McCoy will throw for around 500 yards.

GRAHAM 77
SWEETWATER 0 :eek: :eek: No Way! not the score nor the 500 yards :eek: :eek:

Inmateboss
10-13-2009, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

GRAHAM 77
SWEETWATER 0
:fnypost:

Ragin Red
10-13-2009, 02:07 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: Maybe something like Graham 35 sweetwater 10

STANG RED
10-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Our new soph QB threw for 176 yards last week. Now I know that’s nothing impressive to you spread teams out there, but for us that’s probably as much as the last 5 or 6 seasons combined. So watch out Steers, the new Mustangs aerial attack is headed your way, and it’s bringing hell with it. :D

DaHop72
10-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So watch out Steers, the new Mustangs aerial attack is headed your way, and it’s bringing hell with it. :D Good luck with that. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ragin Red
10-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Our new soph QB threw for 176 yards last week. Now I know that’s nothing impressive to you spread teams out there, but for us that’s probably as much as the last 5 or 6 seasons combined. So watch out Steers, the new Mustangs aerial attack is headed your way, and it’s bringing hell with it. :D

We know to well all about that run offense the spread is a whole lot more fun:D :D

Rustler
10-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Our new soph QB threw for 176 yards last week. Now I know that’s nothing impressive to you spread teams out there, but for us that’s probably as much as the last 5 or 6 seasons combined. So watch out Steers, the new Mustangs aerial attack is headed your way, and it’s bringing hell with it. :D Graham will have "Angels" waiting......Grahams DB's IE Allen, Sides, Little and others all have INT's. I believe Sides has had 2 INTS per game the last two games? Good Luck Stang Red with bringing that passing attack. I bet the game plan for the Stangs is to RUN RUN and RUN it again to keep the Graham Offense off the field? ;) ;)

garciap77
10-13-2009, 04:28 PM

Stang! The key is to stop McCoy! SW needs to put a man on him that will hit him on every play! We did that last year and it worked out quite well for us. I'm sure we are going to do the same thing this year. Stang, I still believe that there is not one team in our district that can be over looked. It will be a battle to the end. I've seen enough three way ties!

STANG RED
10-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Stang! The key is to stop McCoy! SW needs to put a man on him that will hit him on every play! We did that last year and it worked out quite well for us. I'm sure we are going to do the same thing this year. Stang, I still believe that there is not one team in our district that can be over looked. It will be a battle to the end. I've seen enough three way ties!

Your right about that old friend. Our D kept him running for his life, and picked off a few of his passes last year. It's the only way to beat em for sure. But it's a big gamble. If we cant get to him, he'll pick us apart. But our D has played pretty good pass D this season, so maybe they can deal him enough misery to give us a chance. But our offense is going to have to score early and often, because I dont think we can hold him in check all night. Wish I could be there to see em try.

garciap77
10-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Your right about that old friend. Our D kept him running for his life, and picked off a few of his passes last year. It's the only way to beat em for sure. But it's a big gamble. If we cant get to him, he'll pick us apart. But our D has played pretty good pass D this season, so maybe they can deal him enough misery to give us a chance. But our offense is going to have to score early and often, because I dont think we can hold him in check all night. Wish I could be there to see em try.

:iagree:

If they hold him in check it will be a close game!

Inmateboss
10-13-2009, 09:19 PM
just got thru watching Sweetwater/Graham 7th grade play in Graham.Swater has some good talent coming up, a bunch of hard hitting young men--and fast. #43 is a speed demon. He will be awesome this year in track! 7th grade B- Sweetwater,7th grade A--Graham. See ya'll thursday!:thumbsup:

DaHop72
10-13-2009, 09:24 PM
Your right about that old friend. Our D kept him running for his life, and picked off a few of his passes last year. It's the only way to beat em for sure. But it's a big gamble. If we cant get to him, he'll pick us apart. But our D has played pretty good pass D this season, so maybe they can deal him enough misery to give us a chance. But our offense is going to have to score early and often, because I dont think we can hold him in check all night. Wish I could be there to see em try. We held him in check until 6 minutes left in the game, then we left a receiver get deep and he hit him in stride for 6.:( :(

GetRDoneStangs
10-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
just got thru watching Sweetwater/Graham 7th grade play in Graham.Swater has some good talent coming up, a bunch of hard hitting young men--and fast. #43 is a speed demon. He will be awesome this year in track! 7th grade B- Sweetwater,7th grade A--Graham. See ya'll thursday!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the updates on the JH.....still hard to get used to Tuesday football!!!

Have a safe drive on Thursday!

Inmateboss
10-13-2009, 09:51 PM
We have a heavy Fog advisory for Young Co. tonight, hope all ya'lls people get home safe!!!

bwdaggie
10-13-2009, 09:58 PM
hey GetRDoneStangs....LOVE the signature :D

GetRDoneStangs
10-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by bwdaggie
hey GetRDoneStangs....LOVE the signature :D

Thanks.....designed by an Ag and fellow DownLow poster!!!

Inmateboss
10-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Thanks.....designed by an Ag and fellow DownLow poster!!!

Yep thats a lick right there!!!:thumbsup:

trusteer/trublu
10-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Our new soph QB threw for 176 yards last week. Now I know that’s nothing impressive to you spread teams out there, but for us that’s probably as much as the last 5 or 6 seasons combined. So watch out Steers, the new Mustangs aerial attack is headed your way, and it’s bringing hell with it. :D Stang, u keep listening to Garcia......we will be waiting:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

STANG RED
10-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Anybody know if there will be a webcast of this game? I dont think our radio station does them anymore. They were nearly always bad quality when they did them anyway.:(
I'm hoping Graham has a webcast feed for their games.

hollywood
10-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Is the game in Graham or Sweetwater?

Grahamcheerdad
10-14-2009, 12:46 PM
Graham by 20 at home

hollywood
10-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Hmm... I'll say Graham in a closer than expected battle.

Graham wins by 14 with a late TD to seal it.

Phantom Stang
10-15-2009, 11:20 AM
My homer pick: Sweetwater by 10.
Yes I know it would be an upset, but I really believe Sweetwater has a chance in this one.

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2009, 11:36 AM
For you Graham folks that are gonna make the trip over to watch the JV tonight. Bring a heavy coat and probably rain gear. You're gonna need it

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Okay forget the rain gear part. The skies have cleared and
the Sun is shining. :doh: :nerd:

Z-RO
10-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
We held him in check until 6 minutes left in the game, then we left a receiver get deep and he hit him in stride for 6.:( :(

I’ve seen the film, missed opportunities kept Snyder in that game. Snyder kept stacking the box playing their safeties close to the line of scrimmage. When graham went two tight they should have tried to hit them on the seam (which they never did). If you watch the CB's for Snyder started to back off of the WR (like 10 yards) before the ball was even snapped. A quick through out to the WR would have made them adjust and have to play closer. Once they started playing closer Grahams passing game would have opened up more giving them more opportunities to throw down field like they finally did at the end of the game. Snyder received 14 freebee points off of turnovers and I doubt had more than 150 yards total offense (the Abilene reporter says 179 but that is being very generous).

Graham looked very beatable, but I think they were not put in a very good position to win that game to begin with. Going for it on 4th down deep in your own territory was a stupid decision, and why they did not quick kick in on 3rd down deep in their own end zone is beyond me.

Inmateboss
10-15-2009, 05:36 PM
I don't think it will be a runaway, I think it will be a hard hitting, close game with the Graham Steers on top by 10+.:cheerl: :2thumbsup :cheerl:

DaHop72
10-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
I’ve seen the film, missed opportunities kept Snyder in that game. Snyder kept stacking the box playing their safeties close to the line of scrimmage. When graham went two tight they should have tried to hit them on the seam (which they never did). If you watch the CB's for Snyder started to back off of the WR (like 10 yards) before the ball was even snapped. A quick through out to the WR would have made them adjust and have to play closer. Once they started playing closer Grahams passing game would have opened up more giving them more opportunities to throw down field like they finally did at the end of the game. Snyder received 14 freebee points off of turnovers and I doubt had more than 150 yards total offense (the Abilene reporter says 179 but that is being very generous).

Graham looked very beatable, but I think they were not put in a very good position to win that game to begin with. Going for it on 4th down deep in your own territory was a stupid decision, and why they did not quick kick in on 3rd down deep in their own end zone is beyond me. So, if you watched the film I guess somehow you missed the 4 turnovers the Steers got as well. It's always easy in the stands or after the fact watching film to see what a team should or shouldn't do. It's just a shame that you are not coaching a team so that you could show us all how easy it is. And I don't guess the pressure that Case was under most of the night had anything to do with it either.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Inmateboss
10-15-2009, 06:57 PM
Graham Freshmen---30-6: :2thumbsup

Z-RO
10-15-2009, 07:29 PM
So, if you watched the film I guess somehow you missed the 4 turnovers the Steers got as well. It's always easy in the stands or after the fact watching film to see what a team should or shouldn't do. It's just a shame that you are not coaching a team so that you could show us all how easy it is. And I don't guess the pressure that Case was under most of the night had anything to do with it either.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know very little about me, but the same can’t be said about you (Mr. Snyder yellow and black colored shades can't see reality homer guy). There was pressure and it wasn’t adjusted to properly, just stating the facts. The Snyder offense was smothered by the Graham defense, and the defense had as many holes in it as a piece of Swiss cheese. Graham just didn’t adjust properly; if you have any football knowledge at all you would have noticed this as well. Give credit to Snyder for playing it close, but I wouldn’t expect the same outcome if those two played again.

So you’re telling me going for it on 4th down on your own 20 something yard line was a smart decision? Calling a timeout to run that play they ran on 3rd down on their own half yard line was a smart decision as well? McCoy can punt a ball decently well and they should have just quick kicked it on 3rd to change the field position, instead they put themselves in a position to be pressured in their own end zone with nowhere to go which then forced him to make an erratic throw which becomes picked. If he doesn’t throw the ball it’s a safety and Snyder gets the 2 points plus the ball again. Not a knock on Coach McCoy at all, but looking back on things I bet he wishes he would have done a few things differently.

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Z-Ro Huh? The more you post, the more appropriate that user name is.

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Junior Varsity

Graham 19-0 at the half. :mad:

I should probably get some nachos to ease the pain. :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Junior Varsity

Graham 25
Sweetwater 0

Congrats Graham. Ya'lls front seven dominated our o-line from start to finish.

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 08:58 PM
So, if you watched the film I guess somehow you missed the 4 turnovers the Steers got as well. It's always easy in the stands or after the fact watching film to see what a team should or shouldn't do. It's just a shame that you are not coaching a team so that you could show us all how easy it is. And I don't guess the pressure that Case was under most of the night had anything to do with it either.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i could not have said it any better:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Junior Varsity

Graham 25
Sweetwater 0

Congrats Graham. Ya'lls front seven dominated our o-line from start to finish. Thanx for that update Red<<<:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Inmateboss
10-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Junior Varsity

Graham 25
Sweetwater 0

Congrats Graham. Ya'lls front seven dominated our o-line from start to finish.
From what I've seen from the teams we've played-JV & Freshmen the next 3 years are going to be tough,and fun on the Down low.There is just lots of talented young men coming up. Pats on the backs to all our kids.

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 09:03 PM
You know very little about me, but the same can’t be said about you (Mr. Snyder yellow and black colored shades can't see reality homer guy). There was pressure and it wasn’t adjusted to properly, just stating the facts. The Snyder offense was smothered by the Graham defense, and the defense had as many holes in it as a piece of Swiss cheese. Graham just didn’t adjust properly; if you have any football knowledge at all you would have noticed this as well. Give credit to Snyder for playing it close, but I wouldn’t expect the same outcome if those two played again.

So you’re telling me going for it on 4th down on your own 20 something yard line was a smart decision? Calling a timeout to run that play they ran on 3rd down on their own half yard line was a smart decision as well? McCoy can punt a ball decently well and they should have just quick kicked it on 3rd to change the field position, instead they put themselves in a position to be pressured in their own end zone with nowhere to go which then forced him to make an erratic throw which becomes picked. If he doesn’t throw the ball it’s a safety and Snyder gets the 2 points plus the ball again. Not a knock on Coach McCoy at all, but looking back on things I bet he wishes he would have done a few things differently. Cmon dahop, get with the program:wave: :thumbsup: :cheerl:

Z-RO
10-15-2009, 09:22 PM
Z-Ro Huh? The more you post, the more appropriate that user name is.

Don’t know what I have done to you personally..but ok :confused:

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz30/zrozrozro/Midget20Wrestler20Fuzzy20Cupid.jpg

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 09:24 PM

So you’re telling me going for it on 4th down on your own 20 something yard line was a smart decision? Calling a timeout to run that play they ran on 3rd down on their own half yard line was a smart decision as well? McCoy can punt a ball decently well and they should have just quick kicked it on 3rd to change the field position, instead they put themselves in a position to be pressured in their own end zone with nowhere to go which then forced him to make an erratic throw which becomes picked. If he doesn’t throw the ball it’s a safety and Snyder gets the 2 points plus the ball again. Not a knock on Coach McCoy at all, but looking back on things I bet he wishes he would have done a few things differently. :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 09:27 PM
From what I've seen from the teams we've played-JV & Freshmen the next 3 years are going to be tough,and fun on the Down low.There is just lots of talented young men coming up. Pats on the backs to all our kids. tell it all Reverand, tell it all!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 09:29 PM

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz30/zrozrozro/Midget20Wrestler20Fuzzy20Cupid.jpg that there is funny, i dont care who u are:fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost:

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 09:30 PM

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz30/zrozrozro/Midget20Wrestler20Fuzzy20Cupid.jpg Still laughing.......:fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost:

garciap77
10-15-2009, 09:35 PM
that there is funny, i dont care who u are:fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost:

:thinking:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Z-Ro-Crack.jpg:thinking:

DaHop72
10-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Cmon dahop, get with the program:wave: :thumbsup: :cheerl: Yes sir, I will try to do better.:D :D :D :D

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 09:48 PM
:thinking:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Z-Ro-Crack.jpg:thinking: love the pics! must apologize, i have been calling u Garclap...no offense intended, just not paying close attention:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

garciap77
10-15-2009, 09:50 PM
RWB is Graham playing tomorrow?:D

;)

DaHop72
10-15-2009, 09:53 PM

;) She's off playing at Padre. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 09:57 PM
RWB is Graham playing tomorrow?:D i hope!!!SW here

;)

trusteer/trublu
10-15-2009, 09:57 PM

i hope....SW here

;)

garciap77
10-15-2009, 09:58 PM
love the pics! must apologize, i have been calling u Garclap...no offense intended, just not paying close attention:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :D

:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/AmitKlein.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/trublu.jpg

DaHop72
10-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Z-Ro Huh? The more you post, the more appropriate that user name is. :spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2009, 10:00 PM

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz30/zrozrozro/Midget20Wrestler20Fuzzy20Cupid.jpg

Awww. Such a nice pic of your daddy. Thanks for sharing

garciap77
10-15-2009, 10:02 PM
She's off playing at Padre. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:thinking: She must think Sweetwater can’t beat them!:thinking:

DaHop72
10-15-2009, 10:05 PM
:thinking: She must think Sweetwater can’t beat them!:thinking: Well I know she has a lot of faith in the Steer's OC. :D

garciap77
10-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Well I know she has a lot of faith in the Steer's OC. :D

Z-RO
10-15-2009, 10:11 PM
I’m editing this because it was indirectly taking shots at other SW posters, to them I apologize. Figure I would show more class then this pos.

garciap77
10-15-2009, 10:26 PM
I’m editing this because it was indirectly taking shots at other SW posters, to them I apologize. Figure I would show more class then this pos. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2009, 10:30 PM
I’m editing this because it was indirectly taking shots at other SW posters, to them I apologize. Figure I would show more class then this pos.

LMAO! You showed up on this board and immediately started harassing a WOMAN to the point that she had to block your constant PM's. That is not only low class, that is now class. You sir are the pos.

Z-RO
10-15-2009, 10:36 PM
She blocked my PM's? It’s funny I just heard from her a couple of weeks ago. As I remember she made a direct statement regarding something that she did not have direct information to as I do, but we got that sorted out. As far as it being a women, are you saying that women are not equal? Because from the looks of things around here they can handle their own pretty well. FYI there was no harassment to it, and I think regardless of our different opinions she would vouch for that.

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2009, 11:09 PM
She blocked my PM's? It’s funny I just heard from her a couple of weeks ago. As I remember she made a direct statement regarding something that she did not have direct information to as I do, but we got that sorted out. As far as it being a women, are you saying that women are not equal? Because from the looks of things around here they can handle their own pretty well. FYI there was no harassment to it, and I think regardless of our different opinions she would vouch for that.

If that's the case, do you think that might be because she didn't have the heart
to tell you that you don't know Jack and she was just playing nice?

As far as women being equal, there are two women on this board that could
make you cry yourself to sleep. She
just ain't one of them.

Z-RO
10-16-2009, 12:19 AM
Excuses…you know the resthttp://www.the-mainboard.com/Smileys/default/words.gif

It’s not like nobody on here really does not knows who she is. I’m sure she has a very informed opinion of things. If I dont know Jack then I truly feel sorry for you. I am done with this http://www.the-mainboard.com/Smileys/default/piss.gif contest

Rustler
10-16-2009, 07:35 AM
Excuses…you know the resthttp://www.the-mainboard.com/Smileys/default/words.gif

It’s not like nobody on here really does not knows who she is. I’m sure she has a very informed opinion of things. If I dont know Jack then I truly feel sorry for you. I am done with this http://www.the-mainboard.com/Smileys/default/piss.gif contest :thinking: Hey Z-RO and SW RED I will sell tickets for the M&G at the Graham vs Sweetwater game and yall can duke it out:thinking: All Proceeds go to 3A DownLow:D :D I'll have punch and cookies :D :D

Rustler
10-16-2009, 07:40 AM
From what I've seen from the teams we've played-JV & Freshmen the next 3 years are going to be tough,and fun on the Down low.There is just lots of talented young men coming up. Pats on the backs to all our kids. :confused: BOSS with re-alignment coming none of know for sure who we will be in district with:confused: It will make down low more fun if we can pick at each other but dont have to play each other in district:D

Rustler
10-16-2009, 08:46 AM
LMAO! You showed up on this board and immediately started harassing a WOMAN to the point that she had to block your constant PM's. That is not only low class, that is now class. You sir are the pos. :thinking: Shouldnt we treat everybody the same:thinking: Or is there a seperate rules page for responding to Women. Want to make sure cause I dont want you on me like you are on him:thinking:

ccmom
10-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Well I know she has a lot of faith in the Steer's OC. :D

"Steer's OC"?? :confused: Is that a new reality show? :doh: ;)

ccmom
10-16-2009, 08:53 AM
If that's the case, do you think that might be because she didn't have the heart
to tell you that you don't know Jack and she was just playing nice?

As far as women being equal, there are two women on this board that could
make you cry yourself to sleep. She
just ain't one of them.

He must be talking about 44inaRow and LuLu.....those chics SKEER me! :eek: ;)

Inmateboss
10-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
:confused: BOSS with re-alignment coming none of know for sure who we will be in district with:confused: It will make down low more fun if we can pick at each other but dont have to play each other in district:D

Yeah your right about that! But I like it here,and don't know if the other posters can take the strain of all the, finger pointing, crotch kicking, eye gouging and other fun we have. This is pure entertainment.

PS... If you post, don't coast. Send in a little change it won't take much with this many people on here!!!!