PDA

View Full Version : Wimbo no aha

lange4
10-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Well i guess we did not earn your respect. We played as hard as we could but they were just to much for us to handle. Burnet is big, athletic, and carries themselves well as a team. To much for us to handle. The way the district is shaping up is it could be anyones game. The way I see it Burnet can place 1-2-3 it does not matter to us. We are going small school no matter what. So here we are , win out and go as #1 seed in small div.

wimbo_pro
10-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by lange4
Well i guess we did not earn your respect. We played as hard as we could but they were just to much for us to handle. Burnet is big, athletic, and carries themselves well as a team. To much for us to handle. The way the district is shaping up is it could be anyones game. The way I see it Burnet can place 1-2-3 it does not matter to us. We are going small school no matter what. So here we are , win out and go as #1 seed in small div.

You always had my respect...I am just questioning your teams success this year. So yes, it's still up in doubt. But you hit it on the head...Burnet is big, fast and tough. I take it from the results of your meeting with them (and my observations when we played them) that they are the best team in our district.

They will make the play offs. The question for me and you is simple...will we be able to bump LH out of the race? I think its an easy case for us...beat LH and we are in. Beating you would help too! In either case, I think we both have some imrpoving to do to be successful in the play offs.

lange4
10-11-2009, 12:18 AM
What happened to your running back Smith against CL. Where were the yards. And no that was not a misprint in the AAS (althou I hate to mention the rag)we really did throw the ball 28 times as a slot-t team.

wimbo_pro
10-11-2009, 12:23 AM
No idea Lange, but i will try to find out. I was supposed to make the game, but a gig came up for the band I play in and we had to miss it!!!

lange4
10-11-2009, 12:38 AM
where is the best place to eat in Wimberley. I know of the mexican place off of the main road. Is there somewhere else i ought to be going.

wimbo_pro
10-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Thats probably the #1 biggest negative with living in Wimberley...eating out. With that said, there is a new restaurant up at the junction...on RR12 as you head towards San Marcos. It's a German restaurant with other things included, Italian being one of them. Burgers too.

I bet you come in through Dripping Springs on RR12, right? well, just keep on it through town, across the "big bridge" heading out of town until you come to the junction...the Black Forest Restaurant is directly behind the light when you hit the T in the road.

NastySlot
10-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by lange4
where is the best place to eat in Wimberley. I know of the mexican place off of the main road. Is there somewhere else i ought to be going.

there are two pretty places in blanco....one is the bowling alley