PDA

View Full Version : Everman at a HUGE disadvatage

Matthew328
02-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Can the Bulldogs overcome what Mother Nature has thrown at them and make their first trip to Austin in 49 years?? Originally scheduled for Tuesday Everman's game against Abilene Wylie has been pushed back to Thursday..if Everman is able to win they will be leaving first thing in the morning for a 5 and a half to 6 hour bus ride to Lubbock for the regional tournament...they will check into their hotel and then turn around and play a very good Midland Greenwood squad..if the Bulldogs get past Greenwood then they'll likely square off with a very good Merkel squad..if the Bulldogs can pull this feat of winning 3 games in 3 days with a long bus trip sandwhiched in between it will be a huge acheivement...

pero chato
02-27-2003, 12:03 PM
Something tells me they'll be fine. Ranked #1 with plenty of depth and talent, a little bus lag ain't gonna stop them. I suspect the basketball score against us (Wylie) to be the same margin or more as the football score, and that was 37 in favor of Everman. Anyway I hope we can at least make a good showing. Go Bulldogs!!

Old Dog
02-27-2003, 12:18 PM
Keep rolling Everman.....from your centex Burnet Bulldog supporters!

fwisd
02-27-2003, 05:22 PM
They're tough kids Matthew - the'll be fine! I'd put my money on 'em anyday - they'll take the tournament - no problem. Good luck to the boys from south of 820! Cubs