PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Rocket

Move The Chains
10-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Nobody, and I mean nobody, comes into our house and pushes us around. LOL at this post. :doh:

wimbo_pro
10-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Wait a minute?? The game was in Brownwood??????

BobcatBenny
10-10-2009, 05:20 PM
I am supposing this game isn't going to be added to the video?

LE Dad
10-10-2009, 05:44 PM
:rolleyes: I am sure that was a loooong, saaaaaad drive back to Hobbs. :(

:)Oh but wait! You weren't there were you?? :confused:

:doh: Silly me! I forgot you don't go to sure a$$ whoopins. :eek: :eek:

BEAST
10-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Good grief. You guys have a life, a family? Nothing better to do?

BEAST

blowfish
10-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Beast... where do yall play Swater? and when?

TheDOCTORdre
10-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Beast... where do yall play Swater? and when?

if I'm correct they play Sweetwater @ Mustang Bowl on Oct 30.

Looking4number8
10-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

Beast, you know Rocket is not allowed to cheer for the Lions...

blowfish
10-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
if I'm correct they play Sweetwater @ Mustang Bowl on Oct 30.

ANyone got a wheel chair I can borrow? We are out of town that week but I am having Achilles Tendon surgery on the 28th. Dont guess i will be able to make that one either.

BobcatBenny
10-10-2009, 08:16 PM

BEAST
Nothing better to do. :D

See an opened wound ... poke with sharp object - 3ADL Unofficial Rule Book, page 5

Sweetwater Red
10-10-2009, 08:20 PM
You are doing the obvious by sticking up for your brother, but he continually dishes it out and takes it well after a loss. It's just that he always makes a thousand excuses as to why BW lost. You can't help but to expect people to pile on.

L4#8

Not sure what you mean by Rocket not being aloud to root for BW, but anyone can root for
anyone on here. It's just a matter of how you represent your team while your rooting for them.

blowfish
10-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Hey RED did yall go by Slaughters house and get all of the for sale signs out of his yard? :D

Congrats on the win by the way. Once you get the first one the others come a little easier.

Move The Chains
10-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Beast, you know Rocket is not allowed to cheer for the Lions... Maybe the most moronic statement ever made.

Rocket can cheer on his Lions, but when he makes absurd claims, people are going to let him know. He can dish out better than anyone, so you ebtter believe, when he's wrong... he's gonna get it back double.

garciap77
10-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:rolleyes: I am sure that was a loooong, saaaaaad drive back to Hobbs. :(

:)Oh but wait! You weren't there were you?? :confused:

:doh: Silly me! I forgot you don't go to sure a$$ whoopins. :eek: :eek:

Oh yes he was! And so was Kid Ice! They are really nice people once you get to meet them in person!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8509forposting.jpg

From left to right:
The guy that got banned, hollywood, 95mustang, Rocket, DU_stud04, ivchris, kid ice, and ccmom!

garciap77
10-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Besides winning the game! This was the next best part of the game! Watching those kids greeting their team back on the field, with all the loud music, lights, and smoke! I bet there is not a school in Texas that has that kind of introduction for their football team!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8523forposting.jpg

wimbo_pro
10-10-2009, 09:32 PM

BEAST

Isn't this ironic...coming from someone who calls himself a beast. ha....ha...

pirate4state
10-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Oh yes he was! And so was Kid Ice! They are really nice people once you get to meet them in person!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8509forposting.jpg

From left to right:
The guy that got banned, hollywood, 95mustang, Rocket, DU_stud04, ivchris, kid ice, and ccmom! Wait? What? mwynn was banned?!?! :eek: When did that happen? :(

oh okay, he is just benched, not ejected. :D

lostaussie
10-11-2009, 10:28 AM
is the guy beside Rueben his brother............they look like twins!!

garciap77
10-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Rocket! Prove "The Rocket Theory" wrong! Come in here and talk some smack! You know it's all in fun!:)

El CuCUy
10-11-2009, 12:28 PM
I thought that was bam margera making a special appearance next to reuben my self...

trusteer/trublu
10-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Besides winning the game! This was the next best part of the game! Watching those kids greeting their team back on the field, with all the loud music, lights, and smoke! I bet there is not a school in Texas that has that kind of introduction for their football team!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8523forposting.jpg cmon dude! wait till you get to Newton Field...we will hav a BIG WORK KISS waiting for you!!!!!!:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

DU_stud04
10-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
is the guy beside Rueben his brother............they look like twins!!

haha, 2 big guys with beards, same left to right lean.... not my brother, but my brother is on the board, he posts under the name sweetwater96.

El CuCUy
10-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Oops meant Phil margera

Looking4number8
10-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Maybe the most moronic statement ever made.

Then you must not be reading some of your own post

Rocket
10-11-2009, 03:47 PM
It's all good. It all depends on the atitude behind the post. If I am smiling and laughing while making the post, it is all in fun. If I am pissed off and mad, then it is an entirely different matter.

Guys and gals at the M&G, what was my attitude?

All in fun. I ate my crow, and I am done with that. Time for Brownwood vs. Breckenridge.

Snydertigersrul
10-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
It's all good. It all depends on the atitude behind the post. If I am smiling and laughing while making the post, it is all in fun. If I am pissed off and mad, then it is an entirely different matter.

Guys and gals at the M&G, what was my attitude?

All in fun. I ate my crow, and I am done with that. Time for Brownwood vs. Breckenridge.

When will Friday's game against Wylie be added to the video???

:D

Rocket
10-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
When will Friday's game against Wylie be added to the video???

:D

I don't have that video. Probably won't get it either. Not easy for me to get it.

I made that video to build hype for this year's game. I was fair and it wasn't one-sided. Just a video about the matchup and rivalry.

Rocket
10-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Not sure what you mean by Rocket not being aloud to root for BW, but anyone can root for
anyone on here. It's just a matter of how you represent your team while your rooting for them.

I am just treating the board like the board treats Brownwood. Once a team earns my respect, they have it. Until then, I will treat them with none.