10-10-2009, 03:01 PM
can they pull off the upset?

36 31 osu with 2:41 left in 4th...osu posetion

lostaussie
10-10-2009, 03:07 PM
negative ghost rider.............the pattern is full

grmfan93
10-10-2009, 03:09 PM
yea i was about to say a no...but hey....i cant beleive they even came that close...gave a good game to watch

BTownVBall3
10-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Not to mention that Ok St was missing their top 2 playmakers..Sorry aTm, but you're just not that great. QB would be in heisman talks if he had better (maybe just older) players surrounding him.

dawg4life
10-10-2009, 03:15 PM
man! good game. its dissapointing that they couldnt pull it through, but theyre were some good things i saw from A&M that they have struggled with.

1. penalties
2. precise passing from johnson
3. defense on 3rd downs.

navscanmaster
10-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by BTownVBall3
Not to mention that Ok St was missing their top 2 playmakers..Sorry aTm, but you're just not that great. QB would be in heisman talks if he had better (maybe just older) players surrounding him.

Nobody has said that they are great.:rolleyes:

BBDE and the handful of Aggie fans we have on here have been touting the improvements that they have made. A&M is missing their biggest playmaker from last year, Jeff Fuller, with an injury. They gave OSU a good game, but their age and experience, especially in the trenches is being exposed. That is something that only time can fix. I didn't expect them to win this game, but I did see it being within a TD. I think A&M has some very special freshmen out there that may be putting a fresh coat of maroon paint on the top of the Big 12 ladder in a couple of years.

Move The Chains
10-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Nobody has said that they are great.:rolleyes:

BBDE and the handful of Aggie fans we have on here have been touting the improvements that they have made. A&M is missing their biggest playmaker from last year, Jeff Fuller, with an injury. They gave OSU a good game, but their age and experience, especially in the trenches is being exposed. That is something that only time can fix. I didn't expect them to win this game, but I did see it being within a TD. I think A&M has some very special freshmen out there that may be putting a fresh coat of maroon paint on the top of the Big 12 ladder in a couple of years. Couldn't have said it better myself!

:clap:

Gsquared
10-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by BTownVBall3
Im impressed with the way A&M has been playing and I really think the program is on the way back up BUT, tap the breaks on QB Johnson being in Heisman talks with better players around him. That kid has a long way to go.

BobcatBenny
10-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Well ... I have got to admire ... how hopeful A&M fans are.

But ... I also remember how fickle they can be too.

Soon ... there will be the cry of ... Give me Sherman's head on a platter!

BobcatBenny
10-10-2009, 08:35 PM
OK ... the good news is, A&M wins HUGE next week! :D

Johnson will look like a Heisman candidate for certain.