PDA

View Full Version : Region III GOTW: Rockdale @ Navasota

R3Editor
10-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Its a battle for playoff spots!

lostaussie
10-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by R3Editor
Its a battle for playoff spots! Navasota bounces back..............maybe:thinking:

Global Swarming
10-10-2009, 11:47 AM
I believe that Navasota bounces back this week. They'll be able to utilize their speed better on a dry field. The footing will definately be alot better on field turf. Although the Rockdale defense has been stout all year, this will be their first real test as to how good their defense is. Navasota is really tough at home.

OldBison75
10-10-2009, 12:18 PM
I appreciate the Caldwell people giveing Navasota some love, but if the Navasota offense and coaches don't find a way to diversify the game plan from Hildreth--it will be a long night. I do think the field conditions will help, but, the Rattlers were just another team against a more disciplined and determined Caldwell team last night. This is a district where any of five teams could beat anybody on a given night and two will be left out of the playoffs. If Navasota dosen't right the ship real quick, this could get interesting. Navasota should win at home, but I think it will be close.

cntdwn
10-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Navasota "rolls"

GO SNAKES

Coach BS
10-10-2009, 01:18 PM
This will be a huge test for the Tigers. Navasota very scarry at home and right after a loss. The Tigers lost a LB last night probably for the year (Knee) and the starting RB Brooks diddn't play a down he was in street clothes on the sideline. I was told he has an injury but I'm not 100% sure. I'm going w/ the Tigers in a close one.

navscanmaster
10-10-2009, 04:27 PM
I think Navasota makes a statement in this game, as do all the other teams that got hit by the upset bug this weekend.

j_dog
10-10-2009, 06:25 PM
In the end, it may come down to who wants this the most.

cntdwn
10-10-2009, 06:56 PM
No doubt, the entire Hornet football team will be there scouting Rockdale..... so hiding Brooks may not be smart this week. ;)

Dogman_1969
10-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Caldwell will see plenty of the Tigers. They better work on their passing game.....

Yoe_09
10-10-2009, 09:49 PM
If Navasota plays like they did agaisnt Caldwell they will get strolled. I was there for the whole game and it seemed like Navasota ran 3 different plays the whole game. The Qb better not run the ball half of the time. If Rockdale comes out and plays they will win.

lange4
10-11-2009, 12:05 AM
I think i will pay my dues to Rockdale. The LB that went out to injury better be #6 and you better hope he does not return. Rockdales D-line is the best i have seen in 3-A, period. notice that I said that" I "have Seen, maybe one of you has seen better. Back that up with the LB play of that soph and they are a deadly bunch. My money goes on Rockdale.

OldBison75
10-11-2009, 11:13 AM
The Rattlers will be on a mission and playing at home will make them that much tougher. They got beat in every part of the game by a good Caldwell team and there are alot of players that feel that they now have something to prove. They will be ready this week to show the district that the Snakes are awake and will be a factor. What makes this even more evident to me is one of the players that said to me that Caldwell just outplayed us and whipped us at the point of attack all night. He continued to say that everyone was embarassed by the way they executed and it will not happen again. No excuses, just plain statements that they got thier butts beat and all know they did not play thier best.

HEMOTOXIC
10-11-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm hoping for a Rattler victory. As many have stated before, the field turf should provide for better game conditions. But, if the Rattlers don't pick up on the blitz better than they did against Caldwell, it will be another long night. The defense played well enough to beat any team.

I do believe that it was a big learning curve for the first time varsity QB for the Rattlers. Maybe losing now will help later down the road.

Good Luck to both teams.

Go SNAKES!

Superbacker 00'
10-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Navasota bounces back after heart breaking loss to the hornets and makes a big showing for home town crowd. Not saying this won't be tough but going with statistics Navasota has the guns to blow rockdale away early if they choose to come ready for the fight is on their shoulders

SHSBulldog00
10-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Rattlers rebound at home! MARK IT DOWN

Global Swarming
10-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Navasota will be alright if they can get the other backs involved in the running game. Hildreth can't carry the load all by himself. They also have to come up with a plan to slow down the blitz. Caldwell ate their lunch Friday night blitzing on every down. Navasota never adjusted and Hildreth was running for his life and never had time to throw the ball down field.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Rockdale's defense is legitimate. If we sprinkle in some offense Rockdale should roll pretty easily. And I'm not one bit concerned about Caldwell because it has been very difficult to run the ball against the Tigers.

What linebacker was injured? I hope that it isn't Derek David. That kid is a stud player, and regardless of who it is, it's unfortunate that they were injured.

garciap77
10-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Navasota!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Rockdale's defense is legitimate. If we sprinkle in some offense Rockdale should roll pretty easily. And I'm not one bit concerned about Caldwell because it has been very difficult to run the ball against the Tigers.

What linebacker was injured? I hope that it isn't Derek David. That kid is a stud player, and regardless of who it is, it's unfortunate that they were injured.

It was two-way starter Derrick Mynar. He was a critical player for the Tigers. Young man played with a lot of heart and this is the second year in a row that he has been sidelined for the season with an injury. I really hate it for him, he's worked very hard for many years and this is unfortunate. He is a Senior. :(

Global Swarming
10-12-2009, 11:28 AM
It's very unfortunate. You hate to see anyone get injured whether they're on your team or someone else's. This must really hurt worse being a senior this year. Hopefully he recovers well and there are no lingering problems from the injury.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
It's very unfortunate. You hate to see anyone get injured whether they're on your team or someone else's. This must really hurt worse being a senior this year. Hopefully he recovers well and there are no lingering problems from the injury.

Ditto. I always admired how passionate and dedicated he was. It's a tough break for a great kid and a great player.

Daddy D 11
10-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Rockdale wins this one because Navasota is overrated.
Then Rockdale beats Caldwell too.

snake_attack
10-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

Eventhough Navasota might slightly be overrated they will still come out with a W this friday. 28-14

rockdale80
10-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
It was two-way starter Derrick Mynar. He was a critical player for the Tigers. Young man played with a lot of heart and this is the second year in a row that he has been sidelined for the season with an injury. I really hate it for him, he's worked very hard for many years and this is unfortunate. He is a Senior. :(

:( :(

Hope he gets better and soon. Truly sad news to hear.

RattlerDude
10-12-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I appreciate the Caldwell people giveing Navasota some love, but if the Navasota offense and coaches don't find a way to diversify the game plan from Hildreth--it will be a long night. I do think the field conditions will help, but, the Rattlers were just another team against a more disciplined and determined Caldwell team last night. This is a district where any of five teams could beat anybody on a given night and two will be left out of the playoffs. If Navasota dosen't right the ship real quick, this could get interesting. Navasota should win at home, but I think it will be close.

How many high school teams depend on more than one person? Thats like telling Caldwell's offense that they should stray from the run to diversify their offense. It isn't going to happen. You do what works and Navasota's offense wasn't working because of the conditions of the field. Crappy conditions + Spread offense = disaster. If you don't believe it then you know very little about football.

But the game against Caldwell doesn't matter. Good teams have short term memory. I know most of the players on the team and I know they have FIRE. There is no way the team won't come out focused and ready to dominate at home where they do it best. I expect Navasota's offense will have a great game. Expect Hildreth to run around and have fun while doing it. Creeks is showing up real nice this season so expect him to have 8-10 receptions. The running backs are very good. If they're mixed in correctly this team won't be stopped this friday. and I know there is a junior LB in navasota named Jones who is ready to make 15 tackles. I expect a 2 TD victory for Navasota.
It will be very hard for any team to match Navasota's intensity this Friday

Superbacker 00'
10-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

whatever old man dont ever turn back on a snake cause thats when you get bit in the butt!
Im not so sure you should be putting the rattlers on the shelf so soon. As for Rockdale they should and i, sure they will be FULLY concentraiting on Navasota and no one else this wk

martwayne
10-12-2009, 04:32 PM
First of all LH still sucks(Daddy D 11 ,from LH), and i know my rattlers will come out ready to show not only it's wonderful fans, but everyone eles in the state that the game against caldwell was just a little bump in the road on the way to having a wonderful season. No excuses, navasota got beat friday by caldwell, but someone told me one time you cant win them all. So with that being said, Navasota rolls friday at home against a rockdale team that has yet had it's defense tested,(this defense that has allowed only 48 total points this year), nor have they played a high caliber offense like navasota.

LOVE THEM RATTLERS< WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navasota 42
Rockdale 14

navscanmaster
10-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Well, I know Navasota won't be running between the tackles a whole lot against Rockdale, but being back home for only their 2nd home game this entire season will help them rebound. Rockdale, as was mentioned, has faced some good offenses, but Navasota will be different from Llano. Kind of like Madisonville with an offensive line (when it wants to play.):mad:

I root for Rockdale every week, so I know how tough their defense is. I just think that on the road against a pissed off Rattler team loaded with seniors, and on a dry field turf surface, the Rattlers come roaring back this Friday.

Navasota 21, Rockdale 7

RTigMom
10-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Rockdale's defense has only allowed 56 points this year. Not shabby. I expect they are not taking this game lightly and will be ready to play Friday just like the Rattlers. Take one game at a time boys. Good luck Tigers!!! I am your number one fan......

Coach BS
10-13-2009, 08:44 AM
IMO they have the Tigers have taken every team lightly this year except Cameron. Rockdale has what it takes to be one of the top teams ever if they would all just get out there and just do it.To me it seams they just do what it takes to win and have not played to thier potential in every game. Against Navasota I believe they will play up, should be a great game .Go Tigers!!Come on guys get out there and get after them every friday and you could go a long long way.

Superbacker 00'
10-13-2009, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by RTigMom
Rockdale's defense has only allowed 56 points this year. Not shabby. I expect they are not taking this game lightly and will be ready to play Friday just like the Rattlers. Take one game at a time boys. Good luck Tigers!!! I am your number one fan......

LOve them rattlers wooo! with that said bring on Rockdale! What happens to eighter team that gets a loss this friday are they still in the playoff hunt or will a loss send them in a downward spiral?

Coach BS
10-13-2009, 09:02 AM
No it doesnt matter who wins or loses Navasota,Rockdale, & Caldwell are the 3 teams advancing. They are just better than the rest of D-24

OldBison75
10-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Last week is last week and the Rattlers have forgotten the mud bowl in Caldwell. Seeing the team practice tells me that eyes were opened and there are a bunch of young men that feel that they need to make a statement to the rest of the district. This does not bode well for Rockdale coming to Rattler Stadium this week.

That said, the Rattlers will be ready and firing on all cyllinders in this game. Rockdale will have to score at least 21 to stay int he game and they have been up and down all year on offense. We will se which Tiger offense shows up. Navasota by 10.

Coach BS
10-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Agreed oldbison, the Tigers will have the best game they have played all year to put up a "W" in Navasota. But I still think it is possible. If the Tigers put it all together and the Rattlers put it all together it's gonna be a heck of a game.

87 TIGER
10-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Anybody up for a M&G ?

UPanIN
10-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Really tired of hearing about the wet field in Caldwell.:blahblah: :tisk:

The Rattlers lost.

Navasota beats Rockdale by 7 on a dry field.:rolleyes:

StangEm
10-14-2009, 08:46 AM
Rattlers by 10 in a tough game.

snake_attack
10-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by UPanIN

The Rattlers lost.

Navasota beats Rockdale by 7 on a dry field.:rolleyes:

Well thats the only excuse we got so we have to use it. What does Rockdale have defense wise? I know there good but are they fast, strong, smart?

Old Tiger
10-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by UPanIN

But in the middle of a drought their field will be soaked!

pirate4state
10-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Go Tigers! Gonna be tough in the Pit.

sheesh, i can't make up my mind :crazy1:

ProudHornetMom
10-14-2009, 01:47 PM
How is Mynar doing? I hope he's ok.

87 TIGER
10-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Mynar is out indefinately, and another defensive starter and WR is out ,Debault. At least for this game anyway.

Superbacker 00'
10-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Navasota by 14

ProudHornetMom
10-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
Mynar is out indefinately, and another defensive starter and WR is out ,Debault. At least for this game anyway.

Yikes. I hate to hear that.

cntdwn
10-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
But in the middle of a drought their field will be soaked!

Just shut up already. Last year we didn't even have the advantage of a working scoreboard which allowed Rockdale to win.

ROckdale is grossly overrated. 14-0 over Rudder with a quarter left? Come on.

Global Swarming
10-14-2009, 06:32 PM
All I know is that excuses are usually made when one team just can't admit that they got beat by the better team. It somehow makes them feel better and a way to escape reality. No one should ever make excuses because they lost and that includes not having a running clock. As I recall, Rockdale shut down our running game last year and they were the better team. I have to admit that the muddy field excuse is getting pretty old. But I wouldn't say that Rockdale is over rated because they've beaten everyone on the schedule. This Friday night will go a long ways as to figuring out who's who in the district.

OldBison75
10-14-2009, 06:41 PM
TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD:

The only reference to a wet field as an excuse is a tounge in cheek statement that that is the only excuse Navasota has. Numerous Navasota people have stated that we got beat playing in the same conditions that Caldwell played in. Many have said that Caldwell just outplayed us and pointed out that we never adjusted to the defensive schemes and blitzes from Caldwell. Those are statements and not excuses. The WET FIELD excuse is from Rockdale via last years Cameron game thread. Both Navasota and Caldwell lined up on a wet field, did that give Caldwell an advantage, maybe. But the fact of the matter is Caldwell played better, with more discipline and more fire than Navasota. The field did not cause that. SO SHUT UP ABOUT THE FIELD CONDITIONS AND GIVE CALDWELL CREDIT FOR A GREAT WIN ON THIER HOMECOMING.

Global Swarming
10-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Nice post Old Bison I couldn't agree more. People seem to forget that the conditions are the same for both teams. The field didn't mysteriously dry up when we had the ball. Good teams find a way to adjust to the conditions and win anyway.

Old Tiger
10-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Nice post Old Bison I couldn't agree more. People seem to forget that the conditions are the same for both teams. The field didn't mysteriously dry up when we had the ball. Good teams find a way to adjust to the conditions and win anyway. But we all know Caldwell purposely wets their practice field to simulate game conditions for their homes games where the field is allegedly wet.

Caldwell_Raider
10-14-2009, 07:54 PM
But we all know Caldwell purposely wets their practice field to simulate game conditions for their homes games where the field is allegedly wet.

Haha of course ;)

Oh yeah and nice post Old Bison, very classy.

zebrablue2
10-14-2009, 07:59 PM
snakes by 6!!!

navscanmaster
10-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Still thinking Navasota will come roaring back. Then that gives Caldwell a pissed off Rockdale team at home. I think a three way tie for 1st is not a long shot. I naturally pull for Rockdale anyhow, sorry Caldwell, but if Caldwell can knock them off too, I don't see any reason they should not be ranked in the top five and thought of as serious contenders for the DII title. Woohoo, can't wait for Friday!

cntdwn
10-14-2009, 10:07 PM
All I know is that excuses are usually made when one team just can't admit that they got beat by the better team. It somehow makes them feel better and a way to escape reality. No one should ever make excuses because they lost and that includes not having a running clock. As I recall, Rockdale shut down our running game last year and they were the better team. I have to admit that the muddy field excuse is getting pretty old. But I wouldn't say that Rockdale is over rated because they've beaten everyone on the schedule. This Friday night will go a long ways as to figuring out who's who in the district.

The point is that if Caldwell was that committed to causing obstacles for other teams, they could have announced how much time was left every time they had the ball, and as I recall it, they announced maybe five or six times during the whole game. All of a sudden, boom, it was announced the game was over. Caldwell is a clock control team and not having clocks stalls momentum.

cntdwn
10-14-2009, 10:10 PM
But we all know Caldwell purposely wets their practice field to simulate game conditions for their homes games where the field is allegedly wet.

I hate to be rude, dude, but Cameron might have been historically worth wetting the field, but Rockdale - in the grand scheme of things - is not really as relevant as your big brother Yoe.

Yoe_09
10-14-2009, 10:38 PM

that could easily be true, but that was not the case between Navasota and Caldwell this year. It poured hard that day and that hows the field should look even tho it didnt really hold up that well. Last year it didnt rain that much but that is in the past, whoever loses this game Friday shoudnt be able to make many excuses.

87 TIGER
10-15-2009, 09:20 AM
More players out: OL Schneer (out), LB/WR Mynar (out), CB/WR Debault (suiting out probably not playing), RB Brooks ( suiting out limited to no playing time).

Global Swarming
10-15-2009, 10:39 AM
It sounds like Rudder roughed y'all up a little bit. That's alot of players to have out for the biggest game of the year.

Old Tiger
10-15-2009, 11:19 AM
It sounds like Rudder roughed y'all up a little bit. That's alot of players to have out for the biggest game of the year. Schneer is flu like symptoms(h1n1) from what I hear, Brooks didn't play against Rudder, and Debault...well I just don't know.

Global Swarming
10-15-2009, 11:40 AM
well at least the flu will pass. He'll probably be aweful weak and probably have to sit out at least a couple of weeks. All the best to all the players that are out and hope for speedy recoveries.

UPanIN
10-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
More players out: OL Schneer (out), LB/WR Mynar (out), CB/WR Debault (suiting out probably not playing), RB Brooks ( suiting out limited to no playing time).

:1omg!:

Navasota by 9

BaTmAn24
10-15-2009, 04:01 PM
I see Navasota bouncing back from their loss and taking their frustration out on Rockdale. Navasota by 10

11as1
10-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by BaTmAn24
I see Navasota bouncing back from their loss and taking their frustration out on Rockdale. Navasota by 10

what no final score guess this time with navasota? i seem to recall last time you were right on haha

navasota comes out and finishes strong in this one winnig by two td's

cntdwn
10-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Rockdale not having some top players could be called.....strategy.

BaTmAn24
10-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by 11as1
what no final score guess this time with navasota? i seem to recall last time you were right on haha

navasota comes out and finishes strong in this one winnig by two td's

I only predict game scores during preseason. If i were to do it now too many people would get upset and never watch high school football again :D

RattlerDude
10-15-2009, 07:51 PM
TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD:

The only reference to a wet field as an excuse is a tounge in cheek statement that that is the only excuse Navasota has. Numerous Navasota people have stated that we got beat playing in the same conditions that Caldwell played in. Many have said that Caldwell just outplayed us and pointed out that we never adjusted to the defensive schemes and blitzes from Caldwell. Those are statements and not excuses. The WET FIELD excuse is from Rockdale via last years Cameron game thread. Both Navasota and Caldwell lined up on a wet field, did that give Caldwell an advantage, maybe. But the fact of the matter is Caldwell played better, with more discipline and more fire than Navasota. The field did not cause that. SO SHUT UP ABOUT THE FIELD CONDITIONS AND GIVE CALDWELL CREDIT FOR A GREAT WIN ON THIER HOMECOMING.

Dude who's side are you on? Your location says Navasota but you seem to be backing Caldwell. If you know anything about football then you should know what happened in Caldwell. Like I have stated previously, even pro teams have problems moving the ball in crappy conditions. Especially in a spread. Of course the team that just hands off the ball has a huge advantage. Come on man. You know that and so does everyone else

RattlerDude
10-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Nice post Old Bison I couldn't agree more. People seem to forget that the conditions are the same for both teams. The field didn't mysteriously dry up when we had the ball. Good teams find a way to adjust to the conditions and win anyway.

The conditions of the field are the same but the effect they have depends on the offense being run. Any team can turn around, give someone else the ball, and then fall forward. Please stop being ignorant, and please just stop bringing up this game.

Global Swarming
10-15-2009, 09:41 PM
I don't keep bringing up the game. Everytime I turn around someone is making an excuse about it. If someone isn't talking about how Caldwell waters down the field before games and then how they lost because they can't play on a wet field. If your offense doesn't work on a wet field then maybe you should change your game plan. so if you want to keep making excuses then go ahead but please don't put my quotes up and tell me to stop bringing it up. I'm not the one making excuses nor will I ever about a game.

navscanmaster
10-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by RattlerDude
The conditions of the field are the same but the effect they have depends on the offense being run. Any team can turn around, give someone else the ball, and then fall forward. Please stop being ignorant, and please just stop bringing up this game.

My God, we got beat in a regular season game for crying out loud. We will almost certainly be making the playoffs and going division 1 no matter what, so wouldn't you rather just accept that the game was a lesson learned? Maybe it will teach them never to slack off or overestimate an opponent, which is exactly what they did. That wet field had nothing to do with Navasota never picking up a blitz and letting Kye get sacked eight times. When we were able to get past the line of scrimmage, our backs picked up nice yardage. I only saw our players slip down on a couple of plays, one might have been a good kick return, but that is it. I saw Caldwell runners slip down way more than our guys did. I for one can suck up a loss and give props to the opponents. I don't need anybody's opinion on what side they think I am cheering on, because I know I am a die-hard Rattler fan till the end.

TO END THE CALDWELL GAME PISSING AND MOANING ONCE AND FOR ALL:

Caldwell, congratulations. Navasota, lesson learned. Rockdale, watch out.

Superbacker 00'
10-16-2009, 07:59 AM
ITs go time!!!!!!!!!!

ProudHornetMom
10-16-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
My God, we got beat in a regular season game for crying out loud. We will almost certainly be making the playoffs and going division 1 no matter what, so wouldn't you rather just accept that the game was a lesson learned? Maybe it will teach them never to slack off or overestimate an opponent, which is exactly what they did. That wet field had nothing to do with Navasota never picking up a blitz and letting Kye get sacked eight times. When we were able to get past the line of scrimmage, our backs picked up nice yardage. I only saw our players slip down on a couple of plays, one might have been a good kick return, but that is it. I saw Caldwell runners slip down way more than our guys did. I for one can suck up a loss and give props to the opponents. I don't need anybody's opinion on what side they think I am cheering on, because I know I am a die-hard Rattler fan till the end.

TO END THE CALDWELL GAME PISSING AND MOANING ONCE AND FOR ALL:

Caldwell, congratulations. Navasota, lesson learned. Rockdale, watch out.

Thanks for halting the "field" issues. This thread should be focused on the Rattlers and Tigers game not history. Hate that the Tigers aren't bringing a healthy team on an important road trip but it will still be the game of the night in the Brazos Valley and we'll all be anxiously watching.

Global Swarming
10-16-2009, 10:16 AM
I will be there with my buddy.

87 TIGER
10-16-2009, 02:43 PM
About to leave town (volleyball) still no one up for a M&G ?If not see ya in the stands. Good Luck Tigers!!

OldBison75
10-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Navasota wins 41-13!!!

Navasota Offense has over 450 yards of total offense. Hildreth has 198 rushing and 163 passing. Navasota defense was outstanding. Only sour note was injury to Navasota center Scott McDuffie. Left in first half with a knee injury and was on crutches on the sidelines in the second half. According to sideline sources it is only a sprain. Hope he is back next week as he is an outstanding kid and valuable part of the big offensive line.

zebrablue2
10-17-2009, 01:14 AM
congrats to the snakes. good win!!!

STANG RED
10-17-2009, 11:46 AM
shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!
ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!

j_dog
10-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Navasota wins 41-13!!!

Navasota Offense has over 450 yards of total offense. Hildreth has 198 rushing and 163 passing. Navasota defense was outstanding. Only sour note was injury to Navasota center Scott McDuffie. Left in first half with a knee injury and was on crutches on the sidelines in the second half. According to sideline sources it is only a sprain. Hope he is back next week as he is an outstanding kid and valuable part of the big offensive line.
Congratulations, Navasota is clicking! :clap:

Superbacker 00'
10-17-2009, 07:52 PM
WOW who seen that spanking coming.....that was by far a one sided game Rattlers regain venom by sinking fangs deep into rockdale!!!!!!!!!!

navscanmaster
10-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Superbacker 00'
WOW who seen that spanking coming.....that was by far a one sided game Rattlers regain venom by sinking fangs deep into rockdale!!!!!!!!!!

Not too many, I would assume. I had a feeling they would put up good numbers against Rockdale's great D, but I was shocked.