Newton Ready!
Step # 4
Newton vs. Giddings
Sam Houston State in Huntsville
Friday 8:00
We know where the ship is going!

untamedguierilla
12-03-2001, 11:30 PM
Sorry buddy, but I must say you obviously have not done your research. The ship is about to SInk!! Good luck to both teams, hope you have a pump on board!!!!!!!

footballmom
12-04-2001, 10:43 AM
Didn't the Rice Consolidated people make the same kind of comments about the 'ship sinking'? I believe they were wrong, so you just may be also. Good luck to all.

duckbutter
12-04-2001, 12:06 PM
Newton is not Rice.

classof 85
12-04-2001, 01:42 PM
I'll tell you one thing,being a neutral party and seeing Newton and Rice co. both play your correct in saying that Newton is not Rice. Also you would be smart to strap on your headgear and come to play oor you will be embarrased by newton if you even attempt to put the two in the same catagory. Newton would have put a whoopin on Rice that they would have remembered for a long time.
I also believe that Giddings is a good football team that if they keep their head on straight could possibly win.You are not being real smart if you think you will blow them out.I guarentee you that won't happen.
I predict Newton 33-20

oldbuff78
12-04-2001, 08:01 PM
GOOD LUCK BRIDGE CITY, I HOPE YOU'ALL TAKE THE BIG WIN!!! KEEP THOSE BOYS ROLLING.

football_man
12-04-2001, 08:52 PM
What about Newtons Offensive line. I think there tackles go 250, and 230, and there guards are 210 and 180. And what i have seen they can blow people off the line as well as pulling around the line and getting linebackers, just ask china springs. I believe if they block as good as they did against china springs they will be able to move the ball without any problems. I am going with newton this week.

good luck to both teams

rbltlu
12-06-2001, 12:51 AM
i dont think newton is that good i saw them play against sealy and they didnt impress me. i have to say that im impressed on how far theyve gotten. either way whoever wins will loose next week to la grange. giddings has already faced one of the best defenses in the 3a state(rice), a team only sealy had beaten.

Giddings-28
newton- 24

df1
12-06-2001, 07:59 AM
You think Lagrange can beat Giddings,I think Giddings could beat Lagrange and they will give Newton a better game than Lagrange will
when when we get to them,and we will.

EAGLES ALL THE WAY http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif