PDA

View Full Version : Smithville Vs Columbus

Darren
10-09-2009, 08:03 PM
I heard an update that its Smithville 14 Columbus 0.

Thats great for Smithville I hope they can pull off some wins this year.

Darren
10-09-2009, 08:31 PM
I heard its

SmithVegas 20
Columbus 0

2nd quarter

Pudlugger
10-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Any final score? Heard it was 27-0 Smithville at the half.

cntdwn
10-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Sadly, the Tigers will likely stay home for playoffs. Doesn't seem fair.

jrhernandez7
10-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Final smithville 48 columbus 28

Smithville came ready to play. Smithville took the opening kickoff to the house and never looked back. the offense was full throtle, that qb fiero is no fluke. the kid can flat out play, he proved to be the diffrence maker in this one. the D was stout but let off in the second half with i hope they work on. And dont let that score fool you, this game could have been alot worse, smithville had the ball inside the 10 twice and was consertive after being up big, and a fumble in the inzone after a big run to the goaline. i have watched this team every week, and they are geting better every week consistanly, i just hope they continue that. Can someone say HUGE game down in smithville next friday. As the Tigers rival comes to town and we have a great game where the winner has the inside track to the playoffs as La Grange 6-0(1-0) vists Smithville 5-1(1-0).

Pudlugger
10-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Hats of to the Tigers. The Leps better start buckling down to prepare for this game. They will have to play their best ball to win in Smithville with the momentum they now have.

44INAROW
10-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Congarats to Smithville! Just had to bring this back up..

Originally posted by 44INAROW
DCTF player of the week - Looks who's leading the pack

Who should be the Player of the Week?

Smithville QB Ace Fierro » 76%*************************

DCTF (http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=)

Originally posted by Bone Pile
Boy that is really an accomplishment. NOT!! Look at the schedules from last week and you will be able to see that MOST of the tough 3A teams had byes last week.
Thats like winning a race with nobody else running. Just not the same.
Just wait till those Columbus Cardinals get finished with him. He won't even be in the running.
Big Red by 14 going away!!!!!!!

giddings4life88
10-10-2009, 12:23 AM
..and ace fierro had another fine game shredding the cardinals defense on the ground and through the air. Fierro has a shot a the 1st team all district team IMO.

44INAROW
10-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by giddings4life88
..and ace fierro had another fine game shredding the cardinals defense on the ground and through the air. Fierro has a shot a the 1st team all district team IMO.
I hope he continues to have success (along with the team) something about his name - it's just a perfect football name ;)

SintonFan
10-10-2009, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I hope he continues to have success (along with the team) something about his name - it's just a perfect football name ;)

Very very good football name...:cool:

SintonFan
10-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Very very good football name...:cool:

or used car salesman...:D
j/k

the genious
10-10-2009, 12:54 AM
#10 the QB was the difference maker columbus did a good job with #3 besides the kickoff. if coulumbus would have played the first half like they did the second can u say game of the year

giddings4life88
10-10-2009, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by the genious
#10 the QB was the difference maker columbus did a good job with #3 besides the kickoff. if coulumbus would have played the first half like they did the second can u say game of the year

#10=Ace Fierro

the genious
10-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by giddings4life88
#10=Ace Fierro

it wasn't s=the game of the year that it could have been but he gets the coolest name of the year hands down