PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Grace... ROFL

big daddy russ
10-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Grace gets owned. By her producer. I can't stop laughing.

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_QaHr7-khw&NR=1)

IrishTex
10-09-2009, 06:54 PM
That was funny...
It almost sounded like a pre-planned bit...

funny!

:D

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-09-2009, 11:48 PM
lol I bet that producer isn't there anymore...

Totally worth it though. I can't stand Nancy one bit.

Ranger Mom
10-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by IrishTex
That was funny...
It almost sounded like a pre-planned bit...

funny!

:D

Nice editing!

I watched the original show.....uhm...there were no humping animals on that show!!!

big daddy russ
10-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Nice editing!

I watched the original show.....uhm...there were no humping animals on that show!!!
I would love to have seen that.

STANG RED
10-10-2009, 11:19 PM
How in the hell does Nancy Grace even have a show???:confused: She's dumb as a box of rocks, ugly as baboons ass, and just generally sucks at what she does. I cant get my fingers moving fast enough to get the channel changed when I run across her stupid show.

big daddy russ
10-11-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
How in the hell does Nancy Grace even have a show???:confused: She's dumb as a box of rocks, ugly as baboons ass, and just generally sucks at what she does. I cant get my fingers moving fast enough to get the channel changed when I run across her stupid show.
I think Grace is magnetic to other overbearing psychos. You know, the kind of people who like to hear themselves talk so much that they take it a step farther and find someone else to justify their beliefs.

That person they look to is Nancy Grace.

Did you ever hear about the mother that committed suicide as a result of appearing on the Nancy Grace show? Grace is a real piece of work.

Ranger Mom
10-11-2009, 11:48 AM
I guess I am an overbearing psycho....I like her show!!

I much prefer her to Joy Behar!!

big daddy russ
10-11-2009, 05:41 PM

I would've never pegged you. May have to un-friend you on Myspace.

Ranger Mom
10-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I would've never pegged you. May have to un-friend you on Myspace.

LOL!! That''s okay, I never go to myspace anymore anyway!!!:p

It's not so much that I like Nancy Grace...she is "out there," but I like to watch the missing people stories she usually talks about.

STANG RED
10-11-2009, 10:05 PM
I think Grace is magnetic to other overbearing psychos. You know, the kind of people who like to hear themselves talk so much that they take it a step farther and find someone else to justify their beliefs.

That person they look to is Nancy Grace.

Did you ever hear about the mother that committed suicide as a result of appearing on the Nancy Grace show? Grace is a real piece of work.

No, but I can see why. If I were forced to be subjected to her for more than a minute or two, I'd have to commit suicide as well.

big daddy russ
10-11-2009, 10:50 PM
LOL!! That''s okay, I never go to myspace anymore anyway!!!:p

It's not so much that I like Nancy Grace...she is "out there," but I like to watch the missing people stories she usually talks about.
It's a deal.

Gobbla2001
10-13-2009, 12:51 PM
I want to call her show like those other stalkers and comment on her children... "Nancy how are you today? So nice to talk to you.. just saw your twins and they're ugly!"

pirate4state
10-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Grace gets owned. By her producer. I can't stop laughing.

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_QaHr7-khw&NR=1) haha so i finally got around to actually watching the clip...."it's still up" --- it sure was girly! LOL

Farmersfan
10-13-2009, 02:26 PM

Joy Behar makes Rockdale80 look like a extreme right wing conservative. I get physically depressed when I see her talk on the view. Talk about not having a clue!!!!!

Move The Chains
10-13-2009, 03:34 PM
So she gets told off without even saying a word. :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Joy Behar makes Rockdale80 look like a extreme right wing conservative. I get physically depressed when I see her talk on the view. Talk about not having a clue!!!!!

She's actually quite entertaining if she's not talking politics. Those that lean far to EITHER side, I can't stomach!!!!

I actually got a kick out of her commentary on Jon & Kate plus eight a few days ago.:eek:

CHS_CG
10-15-2009, 09:15 PM
I love Nancy Grace, She doesnt take that BS stories from the defense lawyers. There have been many times were a person is found because of the story being shown on her show.

Gobbla2001
10-15-2009, 09:34 PM
wow... I did an image search on google for pics of nancy grace making that elvis lip-curl face, but ran across this instead:

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/130/Retard-Girl-Nancy-Grace-ate-my-potato.jpg

Buckeye1980
10-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Guess I must be crazy too, I like her show

zebrablue2
10-18-2009, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

:clap::iagree: and I know who sucks!!!:evillol: