Marlin vs LaGrange MARLIN

Regional Championship
Bellville vs Marlin BELLVILLE

Division I Jasper
Division II Bellville

A repeat of last year...

noitall
11-08-2003, 03:15 PM
If we get by Orangefield in the first round there's no way La Grange will beat Liberty.

29x281
11-08-2003, 04:31 PM
I'll take Waco Connally.

punt
11-08-2003, 05:18 PM
I think Sealy will beat LaGrange. They would love another shot at Bellville this year.

pn_pimp03
11-08-2003, 05:20 PM
but la grange wants its shot at sealy again too

Pudlugger
11-08-2003, 05:31 PM
punt:
I think Sealy will beat LaGrange. They would love another shot at Bellville this year.Fine, let Sealy be thinking about playing Bellville as much as possible, meanwhile La Grange is preparing for a rematch in their stadium . Suits me. :)

cant stop me
11-08-2003, 06:22 PM
i think Marlin can take Bellvile.... But im also pretty sure Rockdale can take china springs they did it last year AND dont say China Springs beat themselfs cuz that didnt happen!!!

Pudlugger
11-08-2003, 07:30 PM
noitall:
If we get by Orangefield in the first round there's no way La Grange will beat Liberty.Just keep repeating that over and over then click your heels twice and you might wake up to your worst nightmare, Dorothy. :mad:

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

spiveyrat
11-08-2003, 08:13 PM
Do you really think Marlin has Newton's number again this year? I haven't really kept up with Marlin, but Newton is mighty strong this year.

j_dog
11-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Matthew, I think you are a genius! :)

noitall
11-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Pudlugger:

noitall:
If we get by Orangefield in the first round there's no way La Grange will beat Liberty.Just keep repeating that over and over then click your heels twice and you might wake up to your worst nightmare, Dorothy. :mad: Look ToTo, La Grange and Orangefield will be a dogfight and if La Grange comes out on top and plays Liberty I can click my heels all day long but when I wakeup the score will be Liberty 21 La Grange 7 cause this scarecrow has a brain

eagle08
11-08-2003, 10:26 PM
I don't see Anahuac beating Huffman. Huffman will win by at least 2 touchdowns.

RBARKER
11-08-2003, 10:46 PM
eagle08:
I don't see Anahuac beating Huffman. Huffman will win by at least 2 touchdowns.Yep I see Huffman winning and Liberty going to the semi finals. I can't Believe Matt picked BH to go to the region final :D I thought you lost faith in my Eagles Matt. I hope your right I would love to see a BH-Jasper match up.

xhardinhornet
11-08-2003, 10:51 PM
The only team in this Region that will compete with Liberty is Bellville. LaGrange does not stand a chance vs. my Panthers. But, other than that, everything looks decent. Oh, and Huffman will beat Anahuac.

Pudlugger
11-08-2003, 11:03 PM
noitall:

Pudlugger:

noitall:
If we get by Orangefield in the first round there's no way La Grange will beat Liberty.Just keep repeating that over and over then click your heels twice and you might wake up to your worst nightmare, Dorothy. :mad: Look ToTo, La Grange and Orangefield will be a dogfight and if La Grange comes out on top and plays Liberty I can click my heels all day long but when I wakeup the score will be Liberty 21 La Grange 7 cause this scarecrow has a brainWell well Scarecrow with a brain is it? Then that would explain why you think La Grange is playing Orangefield in round one. I have to disembue you of this delusion because in fact LIBERTY PLAYS ORANGEFIELD IN ROUND ONE and La Grange plays Sealy! What a marvelous brain indeed! BWAH-HA-HA :D :D :D Watch out for the flying monkeys, they're on their way to get you. Bye Bye

eaglefan
11-09-2003, 02:22 AM
I think a lot of people are counting out the Fairfield Eagles. They are taking on a very strong Newton Eagles squad, but Fairfield seems to have gotten things together and to begin to hit their stride late in the season. They have had a few bumps in the road, but seems to be smoothing out at the right time. With a couple of unexpected losses in district it might be easy to overlook this quality football team, but Newton is definitely going to have their hands full.

jteezy80
11-09-2003, 10:20 AM
Eaglefan u are right. Alot of people are counting district 19-3A in the playoffs. I think both Crockett and Fairfield have good shots of knocking off Newton and Diboll.

noitall
11-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Pudlugger:

noitall:

Pudlugger:

noitall:
If we get by Orangefield in the first round there's no way La Grange will beat Liberty.Just keep repeating that over and over then click your heels twice and you might wake up to your worst nightmare, Dorothy. :mad: Look ToTo, La Grange and Orangefield will be a dogfight and if La Grange comes out on top and plays Liberty I can click my heels all day long but when I wakeup the score will be Liberty 21 La Grange 7 cause this scarecrow has a brainWell well Scarecrow with a brain is it? Then that would explain why you think La Grange is playing Orangefield in round one. I have to disembue you of this delusion because in fact LIBERTY PLAYS ORANGEFIELD IN ROUND ONE and La Grange plays Sealy! What a marvelous brain indeed! BWAH-HA-HA :D :D :D Watch out for the flying monkeys, they're on their way to get you. Bye ByeYour're right lol, my brain was on temporary leave of absence when I was typing that. Really good luck verses Sealy. But all these flying monkees around me believe Huffman will totally dominate Anahuac. Probably about 35-14.