PDA

View Full Version : Wnba Final Game Tonight At 8 On Espn!

Phil C
10-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Phoenix and Indiana are tied at 2 games each so the deciding fifth game is tonight in Phoenix for the 2009 WNBA championship. I know most of us will be at football games so set those recorders. It should be a thriller indeed. I will report later. Hang onto your hats folks!

injuredinmelee
10-09-2009, 10:30 AM
why would any self respecting person watch that when there is high school football going on?

Mr_Shrapnel
10-09-2009, 10:35 AM
nice post... see how many people stumble on that... wnba should be illegal, or pushed way back onto the ocho at about 2am after Billy Mays commercial blocks...

GreenMonster
10-09-2009, 10:54 AM
The only thing that would make this game worth watching is if it was the FINAL game of the FINAL season and there was no doubt whatsoever that the WNBA was dead and ready for burial. Then and only then would I consider watching less than a minute of it just so that I could have the satisfaction of watching it come to a fiery end. :devil:

HEMOTOXIC
10-09-2009, 10:55 AM
I miss the Houston Comets.:(

Eradicator
10-09-2009, 11:02 AM
I THINK i'LL BE PAINTING MY TOENAILS AND LISTENING TO SOME OLD MICHAEL BOLTON SONGS INSTEAD!

M-town lobo fan
10-09-2009, 11:14 AM
I'd rather watch paint dry at 2 am than watch WNBA.Ive watched 1 wnba game in my life & they look like a good Boys HighSchool team.I'm refuse to watch another game unless they start dressing like Hooter girls then maybe.lol

slpybear the bullfan
10-09-2009, 11:16 AM
I thought this meant THE FINAL GAME EVER of the WNBA.

:(

Darn.

HEMOTOXIC
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
You folks are pathetic. To each its own, but, those women are professionals and are some of the best in the world at what they do. I gaurantee that they are far better than any hs boys basketball team. Living here in Houston, I have witnessed some of the WNBA players (Tina Thompson, Sheryl Swoopes, Cynthia Cooper) play along side NBA players during the off season at the Fonde. They didn't back down, they held their own. No, they couldn't compete in the NBA, but, they are the best in the world when it comes to Professional Women's Basketball.

PhiI C
10-09-2009, 10:14 PM
If anyone cares the final game was Phoenix 94 Indiana 86. This is the second year Phoenix has won it so it may be the start of a dynasty which the WNBA doesn't need now. Phoenix got Diana Taurasi the best female player ever so I have been told then they got a trade and got Cappie Pondexter. It is great for Phoenix but may be bad for the league because interest is not as high as for the NBA and with a dynasty going on the interest will be boring. A shame indeed! I hope I am wrong though. :(

Ranger Mom
10-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
why would any self respecting person watch that when there is high school football going on?

X2

At least TIVO the darn thing!!;)

TheDOCTORdre
10-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
You folks are pathetic. To each its own, but, those women are professionals and are some of the best in the world at what they do. I gaurantee that they are far better than any hs boys basketball team. Living here in Houston, I have witnessed some of the WNBA players (Tina Thompson, Sheryl Swoopes, Cynthia Cooper) play along side NBA players during the off season at the Fonde. They didn't back down, they held their own. No, they couldn't compete in the NBA, but, they are the best in the world when it comes to Professional Women's Basketball.

They cant dunk when the lane is cleared lol

Maroon87
10-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Phil C wins again...:clap: