PDA

View Full Version : Sealy Tigers

gambler1606
10-08-2009, 11:10 PM
The game of the week is #4 Giddings at #14 Sealy! The Tigers led by Coach Jimmie Mitchell and his staff, bring in a high octane Offense and smothering Defense. It will be a tough test for the veteran Tigers, stopping the Old Mid-Line Veer of the Buffalos, but with players like Seth Jamison, Dre Downey,Cass Mitchell and Terrance Trahan the Black-Out Crew is up to the test. Gunslinger Cody Barrett has a trio of fantastic recievers to throw to. Sealy's Offensive Line has not given up a sack all year and that allows Dexter Downey to run wild on opposing defenses. My prediction is Sealy 35 Giddings 21! What do you think?

44INAROW
10-08-2009, 11:13 PM
I think it's going to be a great ball game. I am going to say Giddings wins but I wouldn't be surprised if Sealy pulls off the win.

Dogman_1969
10-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Giddings wins and Marcellus Mack is the difference....Sealy beware of #4........

zebrablue2
10-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by gambler1606
The game of the week is #4 Giddings at #14 Sealy! The Tigers led by Coach Jimmie Mitchell and his staff, bring in a high octane Offense and smothering Defense. It will be a tough test for the veteran Tigers, stopping the Old Mid-Line Veer of the Buffalos, but with players like Seth Jamison, Dre Downey,Cass Mitchell and Terrance Trahan the Black-Out Crew is up to the test. Gunslinger Cody Barrett has a trio of fantastic recievers to throw to. Sealy's Offensive Line has not given up a sack all year and that allows Dexter Downey to run wild on opposing defenses. My prediction is Sealy 35 Giddings 21! What do you think?

game of the week in your eyes, and good for you. the qb will be tested and sacked(i promise) in this game. sealy has not seen a team like giddings this year, and it will hurt them today. giddings wins.. la grange/bellville and navasota at caldwell could easily be the game of the week also. good luck to the tigers....

shaneho
10-09-2009, 08:10 AM
The buffaloes are a quick team and I say giddings by 14.

scrub c
10-09-2009, 08:13 AM
I like this match-up as game of the week. I might have to go to this game...

teetle
10-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Jimmy, He got something up his sleeve for the buffaloes. Jimmy good that way. He knows what he doing. He got it going on. He know this a big game. He pull out all stops. He will razzle and dazzle them. He know how to do that. Tigers win.:D :eek: :taunt:

Johnny Utah
10-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Tigers win in a slugfest!!

pirate4state
10-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by teetle
Jimmy, He got something up his sleeve for the buffaloes. Jimmy good that way. He knows what he doing. He got it going on. He know this a big game. He pull out all stops. He will razzle and dazzle them. He know how to do that. Tigers win.:D :eek: :taunt: I love your enthusiam, but you are killing me. His name is spelled JIMMIE! Whew. Okay, carry on and GO TIGERS!

teetle
10-09-2009, 09:23 AM
I don't be very good a spelling. But I bes very thankful that wes got Jimmie. He will leads us es to victory. Ias loves the Tigers.:D :D :eek:

Crasher
10-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by gambler1606
. It will be a tough test for the veteran Tigers, stopping the Old Mid-Line Veer of the Buffalos,

I dont know if you have seen giddings play lately but they are doing a lot more than the old mid line veer . i watched them against wharton go empty and spread and throw the ball EVERY play of the first half !

Tiger Dad
10-09-2009, 10:35 AM
We would love it if they would try to matchup in a passing game. If they don't control the time of possesion it will be a long night for the Buffs.

gobbler grad
10-09-2009, 11:27 AM
I'm going with Tigers at home...:clap:

EAGLETOWN
10-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Taking Gidding in this one by 21.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
game of the week in your eyes, and good for you. the qb will be tested and sacked(i promise) in this game. sealy has not seen a team like giddings this year, and it will hurt them today. giddings wins.. la grange/bellville and navasota at caldwell could easily be the game of the week also. good luck to the tigers....
sealy will not give up a sack (i promise)

Spread It Out
10-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by teetle
I don't be very good a spelling. But I bes very thankful that wes got Jimmie. He will leads us es to victory. Ias loves the Tigers.:D :D :eek:

Who are you? Wanna-be Bocephus?

buff4life
10-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
sealy will not give up a sack (i promise)

You're crazy....unless the Sealy O-line has some D1 prospects, they're going to give up some sacks

sports mom
10-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
You're crazy....unless the Sealy O-line has some D1 prospects, they're going to give up some sacks

You haven't done your homework. Shame on you.

Tiger Turtle
10-09-2009, 03:25 PM
It looks like the weather will favor Giddings' slug-it-out attack versus Sealy's more wide open offensive scheme.

Tiger Dad
10-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Game Over. Sealy 30 Giddings 18. The last touchdown for Giddings was a gimme after the game was already decided and one of their other touchdowns was a 9 yard drive off a fumble recovery and only drove the ball on us once. Blackout D was incredible and shut out Giddings all night with several stops on 4th and short. Once again the Sealy o-line with ZERO sacks and gaping holes for Downey to run through. Nice td pass from Barret to Miller. Overall very solid game for Sealy. GO Tigers!!

Move The Chains
10-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Wow. Sealy hasn't given up a sack all year. :eek:

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-10-2009, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by buff4life

ummm... sealy gave up no sacks in the game;)

thepicker
10-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Must have 5 D1 prospects. Giddings defense looked weak and Sealys shut down the Buffs after the first quarter. All I can say is #5, best running back in the district. Giddings was not impressive at all, looked weak for a majority of the game. Would not be surprised if the Tigers and Lepoards battle it out for first, whie Smithville, Bellville, and Giddings battle it out for the last playoff spot. After the first 6 games, I would have to hand Bellville the last spot. Still a strong district, but the two power houses have switched roles.

263A
10-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Nice win for Sealy! Two good teams. Stay proud this is the toughest district in the state in 3A.

957tiger
10-10-2009, 12:44 AM
I like those fans who support their team. I wish those same fans would acknowledge when they are wrong, such as how the speed of Giddings will be to much for Sealy to handle, or that the QB will be sacked ( didn't happen) or that this game didn't deserve GOTW status or that Giddings would win by anywhere from 7 or 21 points. Sealy has shown for the last 6 games they can win the battle on the ground or in the air. I give props to Giddings they played hard and on paper won most of the stats, except the one that counts. Great game to watch.